Tfw big hips

>tfw big hips

why couldn't I have a normie "flaw" like a big nose or a long neck?

pic related, I don't look as bad as this but I feel as bad as this

literally suicide tier

JUST

what the FUG

That's what SS does to you.

You have the frame to become a squatting GOD

Don't squander this opportunity

That's gotta be klinefelters or something.

Start taking Estrogen, get a boob job and a face lift. You might make a decent tranny.

It's not me, I'm not that bad

But any amount of large hips FEELS that bad, you don't know unless you have it, feels like god hates you

youve got to be fucking joking

big hips can be kinda cute tho

I'm a 5'9" mallet with zipper abs and a pec gap that almost gives the illusion of pectus. You on the other hand are built for fridge mode, enjoy life a little.

God does hate you. God hates women and that's why he gives them big hips. But then he made you and was all, "oh shit, how did I not make that faggot a woman?" and poof, he gave you large hips to make sure you know how awful you are.
Kill yourself or squat for Satan, those are the only choices God gave you.

start lifting upper body like your life depends on it and maybe it wont look so bad. We're all gonna make it bruh

Women look good with wide hips though. Men do not.

I know that feel, but I'm 90% sure if you get big enough nobody will notice/care

I never really liked the fridge look

But I guess I don't have a choice fml

Those are normie flaws m8

Big hips are way worse I'd trade with you in a heartbeat if I could

Zipper abs are rarely noticed but your average non lifter has no idea what a pec gap is. They think there's something wrong with you when they see it. Fortunately chest hair can cover it well.

>chest hair can cover it

Well there you go I've got nothing like that

My only choice is to become the freaking hulk and I don't really want to

Well shit man, I don't want to wear a sweater my whole life either.

Well I'm sure your chest gap can't be that bad

People can have all sorts of weird marks and abnormalities that while flaws aren't really that bad

For example birth marks and moles and like I said In the OP big noses and long necks

But big hips is a feature of a woman, that's what makes it so bad and that's why I wish I had one of these normal flaws. Why couldn't I just have bad eyesight or something?

I think most people would just think "that''s weird" and that's all. But with me there's never ending jokes "huge ass" "wide birthing hips" etc

Idk, at least you don't have gyno.

M8 I'd rather have gyno

Unless it's really bad that's a prime example of NORMIE flaw

It's so common

Post your hips, lady boy.

Here's my disgusting body

Oh fuck you, that's not even that bad and at least you have decent shoulders.

I have wide hips and narrow shoulders, fuck everything

I mean
One could just focus on his torso/upper body and downplay leg day and they'd be fine, right?

The picture makes it look better than it actually is

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

post boipussy now? your frame is nice

I know this feel. I have been bulking and just took a pic to check my progress and I legit had an hourglass wtf. Started cutting the next day JUST