Is natty lifting just the ultimate cuck?

is natty lifting just the ultimate cuck?

Every natty lifter starts out delusional about what he can realistically attain and then after a year or 2 of lifting when progressive overload stops he realises everyone who has an impressive physique is on roids.

The question is do you keep on being a natty cuck or do you roid?

Pros/Cons of steroid use thread

He clearly just needs to work harder

I have nothing against roids, the only reason I don't take it is the thought of knowing I have to consistently take something gives me a bunch of anxiety. I know this is completely irrational but I always imagine that I start pinning and then some natural disaster or bad event happens that separates me from my gear and then because I've become dependent on it my body can't function because of how suddenly I stopped.

He just needs to keep counting macros and lift heavy!

Most natty lifters, or regular people who go to the gym, are happy achieving an otter mode or even non-fat dyel. They will hang out with their normie friends and everybody will tell them how good they look. They'll have time to succeed on their career and time to meet a nice girl and build a family.

Meanwhile you'll be addicted to roids, you'll wonder why you're stuck at your shitty job (if you have one), you'll only date sluts who are attracted to roid monkeys and who'll end up cheating on you because they're sluts, 99% of the people will find you gross, and you'll be depressed because despite what everyone says, every time you look in the mirror you just see a small skinny faggot.

It took him 6 years to apply bronzer to his skin?

>Most natty lifters, or regular people who go to the gym, are happy achieving an otter mode or even non-fat dyel.

That's true only until you spend enough time at the gym for the body dysmorphia to kick in.

welcome to natty lifting

The thing is I want to be better than some average ottermode piece of shit
I want to be elite. The is what separates the wolf from the sheep.

For this, you need roids.
>pic extremely related

>I want to be elite. The is what separates the wolf from the sheep.
Cringe

no I'm pretty sure money separates "the wolf" from the sheep

you can look pretty fucking good as a natty if you got the genetics for it.

that dude from OP has shit genetics all over and i wouldn't be surprised he has shit test levels considering he barely gained 3 lbs of pure muscle in 6 years.

he is nowhere close to the typical natty limit.

found the blue bill cuck

Roided lifting is the ultimate cuck
You feel so insignificant and distrustful of your own potential that you force yourself to cuck yourself into being dependent on a molecule for the rest of your life

uh not really.. that's the natty limit for tall guys
the guy in op is like 6'2

When I started lifting I wanted to look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

After 3 years of lifting I feel like nothing is enough.

hell it only took me a year

Yeah the natty limit for tall guys, if you're like 5'9" you can get swole natty

This dudes bald and ugly so why the fuck doesn't he hop on gear? I'd be blasting tren and masteron and Test and Anavar and dbol if I was him

Is 2010 natty? I wouldn't mind that, probably with 4-5% more bodyfat but it's really not a bad body

This guy looks like a bitch

recently MasTs bro just got locked up while he was in the middle of PCT.

So yeah, you're not being paranoid and that shit does happen

>This guy will fuck your bitch
fixed

These motivational insta fags are gay as fuck. Dude you do pump up exercises and diet autistically and fake tan and wear a purple dick hammock on stage. You aren't an athlete with your eighteen sets of cable tricep push downs

Imagine being a heroin addict

Just raid the pharmacy, rob niggas

Natty bodybuilding is depressing. There's no way this guy is even competitive at the local level though.

steroids are literal magic fucking beans.

the frauds that spout that bullshit line of "oh, you still have to work hard on steroids" are delusional.

natty lifting isn't cucked but trying to compare it to lifting on roids is just ridiculous, it's not even the same thing anymore.

This is what 13+ years of training give you as a 6'1 lanklet
lulz

>I want to be elite. The is what separates the wolf from the sheep.

You look edgy and autistical.

This guy looks fucking pathetic for eating and breathing lifting. 166lb is disgustingly small for being six foot one. Dude should be at least 186 even as a natty.

if being the wolf means having a small dick, being bald, and wasting all of my time punishing yourself then you can fucking keep it mate.
If being natty at the limits doesn't satisfy you then becoming a depressed drug addict isn't exactly a solution

This is achievable natty. You might not have the same look because of genetics/injuries but you can gain this much muscle naturally.

Jesus you're truly delusional. Do you think a normal girl will think its hot that you're taking steroids?

You separate the men from the boys.

Why would want to be a wolf separated from sheep? That's your fucking dinner right there. That's like being an athlete separate from his protein shake. Your analogy is confused.

If you're not a high level competitor/athlete, you don't need them. Maybe a cycle if you're aiming for zeezzzbruh slutwrangler status. You don't even really need to look that good for that either so you don't really need them at all.

>FFMI OF 21
this dude isn't even close to natty limit

That's the truth of being natty. However, this guy got the bottom barrell of the natty genetics; poor guy...

I've started working out nearly 3years ago, took me a while to figure out what I want from it, but now that I've found my passion I am happier than ever (about exercising)

I chose the long ass route. To reach my goal it's going to take at least another 5years if I don't get injuries or sick

Uh...dude.
MCD was on metric fucktons of gear and he was a male stripper. The good kind.

Because the non-wolfing sheep will laugh at you and go suck some ram dick, and the wolf bros will mire

is it bodyweight-training? good boy

>masT following people around the mall
>flexing and demanding they compliment him
>cops are called
>can you please leave sir
>hahaha u jelly skelly u mirin huh u mirin
>brb jail

There are too many factors in this argument to continue it intelligently.

Except post nice natty physiques instead, I start

yea I suppose I failed to mention, it's Foundation series

You are welcome to bump >tfw first book has 6levels
>each level is 12weeks
>72weeks=18months to finish first book
>there are 4books total

Imokaywiththis.FFDATA

>me: where are your traps?
>guy: *shrugs*
>nobody can tell because he has no traps

Lanklets when will they learn

It really doesn't take much to be a male stripper for house parties. Had a guido friend who used to do it in NJ. He wasn't even in great shape.

Normal girls can't into fitness. They won't be able to tell that something is off until veins start to pop.
Hell, most women think you can look great by just doing pushups every day.

>is natty lifting just the ultimate cuck?
probably if you're a lanklet

>being over 5'11
>even thinking about bodybuilding natty

Yes.

I respect my body and have good aestethics so I'm not going to resort to filthy degeneracy.

Saw fight club and like a year later I already looked like Brad Pitt although my face wasn't as old cuz I was like 16. 18 now and don't even have abs cuz fuck that being small

If you want to be at those levels of BF while natty you're going to lose a lot of muscle and going to look small.

You can look great natty at 10% - 15% BF.

Every roider out there suffers from an inferiority complex, crippling insecurity, and poor decision making. I hate the mentality it takes for someone to become a roider, because it comes from a weak personality, ironically.

As a lanklet framecel, OP's pic pretty much makes me suicidal

He'd look so much better at higher bodyfat.

But then he's a bodybuilder and they are all mentally ill

holy shit now i understand what "natties look flat when at extremely low bf" means

Look at Arnold, Stallone, The Rock, and even Zyzz. They've all achieved fame and had spectacular lives, more than any of us will ever achieve. and they never would have done it without roids. And apart from zyzz they're all living to be old and healthy

>2017
>failing for steroid jew

>bro science shit
you will look small if you cut while being small

So injecting drugs into your ass will make you better than "some average ottermode piece of shit"?

>Arnold, Stallone, The Rock
>never would have done it without roids
All 3 of them are charismatic as fuck and their ability to entertain was million times bigger factor in their success than roids.
Arnold didn't serve 2 terms as governor because people were impressed with his biceps.

Guy in OP pic have pectus?

>probably if you're a lanklet

t. manlet

Don't cut that low natty and you can still look good. You can't look like a roided bodybuilder though.

Dude, come on, that's not the norm. Do I have to name all the people who don't take steroids and have achieved fame and have spectacular lives?

Why the fuck are you all taking the bait?
Huge / Lean / Natty - pick two

Don't cut like a retard and you'll be gucci. Besides, I think this guy got the short stick in genetics lottery

No, the genetic variety between people is just massive.

Greg Nuckols had a good article about it. Some people are literally born to break world records, while the average guy will max out at two plate bench natty.

That's why alpha Chad is literally eating pizza and is shredded while your diet is 100% perfectly clean and you look like shit.

Most of the pizza-eating Chads who party every weekend are on roids though.

Keep telling yourself that if it keeps you motivated.

>Hell, most women think you can look great by just doing pushups every day.

All women want is low body fat with some visible muscle. This is entirely doable natty and will put you in the top 5% of male bodies.

The rest is facial aesthetics and height which you don't have much control over.

itslikeyourephotoshopped/10

Yeah, we all know that normies have shit standards. What I meant was that women generally don't know what gives results.

Not saying that those guys don't exist, just that they are very few.
There's an epidemic of young men on juice right now since they want to "live the life" and look great at the same time.

You give me hope user. God bless.

You realize that he's on gear, right?

Please post YOUR traps.Not while doing a lat spread,not even while being in contest condition.Post your best pic of your traps.

If you're trying to look like a bodybuilder yeah you're an idiot not to juice. But you can get a lot bigger and look a lot better if you're cool with 6-10% bodyfat, which is much more attractive to women than the bodybuilder look anyway.

Natties were not meant to be in contest condition (dehydrated and below 7% bodyfat).If you can stay between 8-12% bodyfat natty while keeping 5 years of natty gains YOU WILL look incredible even to people in the gym.
Who are you trying to impress but other homo roiders??This is part of the "don't even bother lifting" agenda that gets posted 24/7 on Veeky Forums.
Please leave,cunt.

you sound fat

this is the natty limit

dude in your pic is 5'5"

Kek
This is what I looked like when I started lifting...

Nice try,he is 5'9 :^)

I've did 2 months of greyskull 3 times a week and then stopped for 6 weeks now. 3kkcal with 120g protein. 180cm/80kg
Do you have any current pics?

>natty lifting

Natty bodybuilding is retarded, yes.
If he wasn't going for the stupid lowest possible bodyfat look, he would be bigger and look better, and be healthier, and stronger.

These are the only valid reasons to take roids:
>want to compete in BB
>want to compete in sports at the international level, break records etc
>below normal test levels
>lifting for decades and progress=0

you can get to around 210-220 and still be natty, the trick is to eat ALOT and very healthy light foods and to lift HEAVY

your face looks retarded, like a retarded french man

at least my back is nice

>Balls literally shrink to half size by the last pic

yeah just hop on roids guys. no side effects.

omg CRINGE lol

you have to be trolling

Natty lifting is only for normie height

Manlet 5'9 below: look insecure because you get massive very quickly, ugly tree trunk legs, short lol

Lanklet 6'1 and up: look malnourished at low bodyfats, takes forever to look like you lift (maybe not even possible)

Normie 5'10-6'0: gains muscle at a moderate pace, taller than 99% of girls, perfectly balance between size and slender look

Most mma fighters, boxers and athletes are closer to otter mode than mutant mode and they are some of the most successful people out there with functional strength.

5'9 here and i disagree

You stupid ASS.

Pic on left looks OK.
Pic on right OBVIOUSLY looks like some roided up idiot.

EVERYONE can tell you're using roids. EVERYONE. And they are DISGUSTED by you because of it. Only other roid monkeys are impressed by your shitty fake-ass roid gains. Roiders are LOSERS.

Been on test for 2 years now.

Only done one blast but didn't like how big I was getting.

Steroids are fucking magical compared to natty if your goals are getting big and strong. There is no question that they are incredible for that.

But I cruise on 200mg per week, mainly because it helps recovery from gym + my very active job, and allows me to eat more food without gaining fat so easily.
Pretty much all aspects of life have improved due to using test. Sex life, social life, work life, all benefited from the general gains in confidence I have. Maybe its placebo to some degree but IDGAF.

I get the odd small acne breakout on my shoulders, but nothing that gets me down.

As of now, I got my last blood test results a month ago, literally nothing out of normal range other than my test, which is a few hundred higher than what is considered "normal".

I believe I was on the lower end of normal before using test, because it has made a difference to my wellbeing. But again, maybe thats placebo and me justifying my decisions.

Either way, for what equates to about £12 a month, its worth it.

5'9" here and this is why I hit legs every other week, not trying to look like a fucking t-rex

I am 6'3, put on muscle decently for a natty, and, most importantly have FRAME

I've lifted for 6 years and my lifts are already god tier so I won't be needing any artificial enhancements, any weight past this point would just start looking ridiculous and unsavory to women

once you break 5 years of natty lifting you reach enlightenment and it no longer becomes a question

what bf% u cruze at boi