How do I stop getting pimples?

How do I stop getting pimples?

stop touching your face

don't use soap on your face

stop eating sugar

only pour cold water on your face

Wash your fuckin face
Stop eating greasy food

Actual answer: go to the doctor and get antibiotics. It's the only thing that made a difference to me (besides finishing puberty).

Use a facial cleanser when you wake up abd when you go to bed. I recommend cetaphil

Its just a better than just water

Start reducing test.

Skip prepared foods, cook at home. Try to keep wheat and dairy to a maximum of one meal per day, respectively (whey counts as dairy). Lots of water (2-3Lday), fresh veggies, no processed food. Basically, eat clean.

Shower with hot water every day. Cleanser twice/day, maybe look into an astringent product. Exfoliate every other day (any more and you'll dry out your face). MOISTURIZE after you wash your face, keeps your skin healhty and youthful.

If over the counter remedies and clean eating don't help, see a dermatologist. And since this is the Veeky Forums, getting out of puberty will help.

How do I stop BBRRRRAAAAAAAPPP posting?

I S O T A N E
S
O
T
A
N
E

stridex wipes in the red box

OMEGA 3

turn 30 did it for me

It's time

Tried everything. Only thing that worked finally was using a new pillow case every night. Still do to this day. Just re-wash a bunch with my clothes

roaccutane
isotretin

ignore the rest
works like a motherfucker, 20mg a day

put cum on your pimples
not even trolling

I'm with you OP, I had really bad acne from like 18-22 and I'm just now starting to get on it. I feel like I missed a lot of opportunites because of it but I got it pretty good now. What youre going to have to do is get a skincare routine, heres mine

Morning:
As soon as I wake up the very first thing I do is this skin routine

Wash face with warm water
Cleanser
Moisturizer with SPF, the spf is very important

Night time

I have another cleanser with peach pit chunks or some shit in it that I use in the shower everynight

Stridex pads (I use the green box, the red was too harsh for me but you just have to experiment)

Moisturizer.

low carb diet seem to help me a shit load with my acne

I was on 40mg twice a day

Non oily paint thinner
I use it and the greatest number of pimples that were ever on my face at the same time were 3
Usually none

I HAVE YOUR SOLUTION!

Acutane, if you can afford it. - That's if it's serve
I'm on a 6 month dosage (4 through) 30mg- twice a day, scars starting to go away after 2+ years of very bad acne
Mine costs 400+ USD a month, with good (not bamacare) insurance.
$2400 dollars from turning from Pizza face infected to presentable in

This. Just get older and they go away. Don't pick at them or you'll have scars and acne.

Not the op, but general question. Can a really bad pimple get you infected? Like i have the most raging one on my ass and now I'm feeling some symptoms and I'm too nervous to see a doctor.

Yes, it's an open wound that is in a spot with oils, dirt that you smear constantly. (bacteria can grow rapidly with heat)
Sit your ass in a tub and clean the area with soap.
Change//sterilize your undergarments by putting them in a separate wash.
Popping it is a bad idea as it will spread the infection to your skin.
Stuff some cotton bad on Vaseline and place it over the area.
If it does pop, wash your hands VERY well, and use alcohol to wipe the sore area down, put ice or cold pack on the wound.

Just have to take more sips

You can't just be on antibiotics indefinitely you retard

Don't eat dairy

Try epsom salt baths. Super easy and super cheap.

I had body acne all my life since I hit 12 years old, I'm 29 now and onlt recently started trying them in the past 2 week, and already my skin is unbelieveably better.

It's insane how such a cheap effective solution has been right in the store I go to every damned week for just a few bucks.

You mean "Don't eat GMO dairy". GMO dairy is packed full of estrogen and that makes you secrete more oil, causing more pimples.

Organic dairy is fine.

Go vegan and change your bed sheets.

Seriously.

Good answer

I wash my skin my antibacterial soap, use a scrub every other day, moisturise and pur sudocrem on any redness to stay on during the night.

I also stopped eating Dairy and fried foods. No ready made chips or crisps or ready breaded chicken.

Cardio helps to clean out your skin as long as you wash your face and remoisturise afterwards

Lower your test levels

Do ALL of those. All good answers.
Don't take accutane, it ruins your liver.

sleep with a clean shirt/towel on your pillow

use a cleanser after shower every morning with cold water

dont be rough when drying/dont itch/touch your face

eat healthy

use a small amount of benzyl peroxide 5% on acne

use moisturizer if ur skin is dry/red

>stop eating sugar

>just stop taking heroin bro its easy

Go on HRT.
Memes aside, locally applicating oestrogen creams can help your face skin without fucking your hormone balance everywhere.
I buy pureraria mirifica powder and mix it with my regular hydrating cream.

Don't touch your dick. Helped me A LOT. It's pretty much the only reason I do NoFap, whenever I relapse I get 2-3 massive pimples on my face.

Accutane can also make you go bald.

Cleaning up my diet is what did it for me. Once I stopped eating fried greasy shit food all the time my face cleared up completely.

Take N-acetylcysteine supplements - really made a difference to mine

Also get some B3 Niacinimide serum - some evidence it helps with acne but it's used in skin lightening creams so it will help reduce the post inflammatory pigmentation faster than the natural rate.

>I'm so fat I think my inability to quit stuffing my face is akin to heroin withdrawal

Currently on accutane - for me thus far I'm side effects free - this is my second course, acne recurred after 18 months - I'd recommend it if you need it, it's really effective.

I'd say all the people suggesting lots of products and touching of the face would be good advice for skincare generally but if you've got true acne you really need to leave it alone (definitely no scrub - acne is in your skin, not on it) and put a single product that reduces acne on once a day after washing gently with cold water.

You fucking dumb cunt. Antibiotics will fuck with the microflora in your gut and lead to antibiotic resistance in any pathogens in your body.

this is why you will never make it.

but soap dries your skin no?

how the FUCK did i get a pimple directly on my fucking dick?

like puss filled pimple shit right on my cock

Dont know if somebody already said this but milk and wheat are one of the biggest causes of skin problems. also remember to drink atleast 3 liters of water per day and take vitamin D for good skin