You have 10 seconds to be as middle class as possible

You have 10 seconds to be as middle class as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hmm eggs Benedict or smashed avocado for lunch with my chai latte.

my mutual fund made 3.5% last year!

excited to take the family to disney world with my tax return this year

Did you see the neighbors new car?
Its a Chevrolet.
Nice color dont you think. . .
No I didnt mean anything by that.
I know our car still drives fine.
It just looks nice thats all. . .

My house is my retirement nest egg!

My health insurance won't cover my doctor's visit and medicine costs because I haven't met my $3,000 deductible yet.

I just bought 50 bucks worth of Starbucks on credit.

good credit will be your best friend

Starting a business is dangerous!
My company supplied pension will be enough to retire on.

Oh, gotta get up and drive 30 minutes to work in my midsize Ford SUV or else I'll lose the only source of funds that keeps me from living on the streets!

I just joined (mlm)! you should join too!

>Company supplied pension

He said middle class, not middle class of the 1960s.

Just got back from work. At least its firday so i can get drunk. Hopefully ill retire before 70

Top kek.

Disney is insanely middle class. And as the middle class are always working, they can't risk exploring or traveling when everything else hasn't been laid out in one safe little package.

Semi warm Chai latte with soy milk gluten free thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

Did you get your fitbit steps today?
I really like the mileage on my hybrid.

I have been saving all year for my extended cruise to mexico! We should do a couples vacation!

Honey, that's the wrong boat...

Honey, Jose didn't clean the pool properly again

I have to return the double-stroller to target. The cupholders just aren't big enough for my daily grande no-whip extra-foam two-pump vanilla soy latte.

Hey user want some more wonderbread to go with your Jif peanut butter and jelly?

Israel is truly our greatest ally!

Have you listened to the new kanye west

I am SO sick of this daily grind, the 9-5, with no sense of value. I've just about had it up to here. Hey, there was that Bitcoin thing I saw on CNBC the other day, maybe I should put some Johnny's college fund into that. Yes, that's it! This will be my ticket out of my dull life! V6 Mustang, here I come!

Oh! ! You are right babe. We should go back to Jamaca again. People just need to experience the real Jamaca for themselves. I loved how clean and safe everything was!

Bitcoin bubble crash imminent

what is this bitecoin? nvm come eat ur mc donald James

>not the 4 cylinder EcoBoost version

Oh fuck im poor now :(

That's for the wifey, I have to be the rugged man's man of the household. I do lots of manly things you know. I watch football and Game of Thrones, for example. Have some old buds that I do Airsoft with on my free weekend (my honey-bun goes shopping most weekends so I have to babysit the kids). I can whip up a mean steak too, I like mine bloody and raw the way the cavemen ate 'em: medium-well. You know, if this Bitcoin thing keeps going up, I might even be able to afford a boat! Would love to warm up my fishing arm again. Yessiree, sure is good being a successful working man with investment know-how.

>missing the joke

I get As in college without trying

A penny saved is a penny earned!

This is almost everything I hate about America in one picture.

I love the neighbourhood but the lack of sushi restaurants is lamentable.

I'm buying the new iphone and macbook this year!

Have you heard about bitcoin ?
Yes is literally a currency made out of thin air is obviously worthless
Even the jp morgan ceo said it was worthless
The kid nowdays can't believe how naive they are why wont they find a real job and buy a house like i did at their age

>TFW my golf clubs don't fit in the Porsche

I cant wait for the Starbucks pumpkin spiced latte, its such a great value

Honey, we can totally afford that brand new house. We'll just take it on credit. I'm sure you could pay the mortgage.

Babe, please explain to me why you hugged the pool boy like that. That looked awfully intimate. Are you cheating on me?

What? You saw my wife with some black dude? Haha, y-you must have gotten her mixed up with someone else.