Just added a bit less than a flat teaspoon of this bad boy to my chocolate milk + creatine

Just added a bit less than a flat teaspoon of this bad boy to my chocolate milk + creatine.

5g is a good dose right?

Also can anybody tell me whether this is likely to react with MK 677? I have a gram of that bad boy in the mail.

i have that tv. it has served me exceedingly well

when will the mk 677 shilling fucking end jesus christ

5g is kind of high, u would be fine at 3g. it won't do shit for 2 weeks or so, but you gotta take it every day

Also in case ur not a shill enjoy going bald

stop calling your stuff bad boy you sound like a middle aged nigger

Yeah notbad

I hope it isn't shilling or I wasted $50 bucks. How do you know it is shilling?

Wait does it make you go bald or allegedly help prevent it?

I didn't realise I used it twice I am very sorry, user.

Ok so online youll find mixed results regarding MK677 and hair loss, and personally I felt like my hair started thinning on creatine so I stopped taking it

I would think increased gh would mean more hair no?

Really you got hairloss on creatine? Never heard of that.

I have no hair loss but shit hair genes and generally thin hair.

Are there any fit approved drugs that make you hairy?

hairloss is caused by DHT
creatine increases the amount of DHT your body producing, which speeds up the balding process (you were gonna go bald anyway)

MK677 makes your body secrete more HGH and IGF-1, neither increase your testosterone or DHT levels which is responsible for hairloss

you'd think people would research chemicals indepth before they put shit inside them or give false advice? too many retards on this planet

Thanks for the info m8. Would a halfdose of creatine have the same effect? Again, any drugs that reduce DHT or stop balding?

>Would a halfdose of creatine have the same effect?
dunno, most people say that they bald faster if they over dose (e.g. they take 2x the amount cause they feel like lifting more) so don't do that

>any drugs that reduce DHT
finasteride will stop it and make you grow more hair, but there are people who reportedly get very bad side effect involving the genitalia (erectile dysfunction, shrunken balls, etc.) it's a small minority but it does happen so research it very in depth and take at your own will, whether the side effects are permanent or not is up for debate but don't come crying to me if your dick stops working

if you do take it never take more than 1.25mg a day, and when you first start, begin at like 0.25mg then slowly increase by lik 0.2 everyday until you hit 1.25. cut the pills with a knife to do this

Mk677 will increase systemic IGF levels which is the last thing you want for long term health and aesthetic ness

The only way to get the benefits of GH without high circulating IGF produced by liver and only increasing intramuscular igf1 is with intravenous HGH. Or with ghrp peptides. Mk677 is effective but I wouldn't ever use it, unless my assumption about how it increases systemic IGF is wrong.

I take 5mg every other day

You just repeat what you've read online

If you knew fuck all about it you'd know there's no real difference between 0.5mg-10mg as far as dose response goes

Nice job repeating what you've read on forums though

Finasteride will give you gyno eventually because the excess Test that isn't converted into DHT is more likely to aromatize into estrogen so it's good to keep arimidex on hand. Taking aromasin with finasteride is counterproductive because the metabolite is far more androgenic than dht

Finasteride me from shedding hair on 350-500mg Test a week . I take 5mg EOD year round regardless but if I take a lot of Test I'll do ED instead

DHT is only one hairloss pathway

Topical finasteride is available which will give you the hair benefit without the systemic DHT reduction

Thanks for the mad tips my man.

I aren't taking any chances with my dick. Reason I got the argenine was to get harder. Looking into the hairloss drug but not optimistic. I'll probably just get hair transplants or something idk.

>You just repeat what you've read online
yeah no shit, where do you think I found out about this stuff?

How you dealing with that roid rage m8?

Why is increased IGF1 bad? Should help the gainz right?

I just read the whole wiki page on igf1 and a few forums. Couldn't find anything about it being bad. It's just a hormone that makes your shit grow especially cartlidge and bone which should help back pain as others have reported from mk 677.