Completely changed lifestyle 5 months ago

>Completely changed lifestyle 5 months ago
>Came off motorbike at 45mph
>Motorbike fucked
>No broken bones

Pretty sure if this happened 6 months ago I'd still be in hospital or dead. th-thanks Veeky Forums.

Pic unrelated

Np OP

nice op. I got a similar story about a friend. Hes a pretty big guy about 30 and is on and off doing roids.

>driving his fiance out to dinner a couple days after he proposed
>all dressed up
>on a 4 lane highway all the way to the right about a mile from his exit
>hes in a big cummins truck
>some prius in the middle lane is trying to get over
>hes not purposely blocking him but there isnt room for the prius to get over
>prius gets mad and speeds way up and then cuts my friend off
>they both get off the exit
>the prius stops halfway down the exit ramp to block my friend
>my friend pulls over and gets out of his car and just looks at the prius
>its a 55 year old beta faggot of a man (obvious from the prius)
>he sees how big my friend is and gets back in his prius
>does a u turn on the exit ramp, floors it, and hits my friend doing about 40
>friend gets launched about 8 feet in the air
>lands and didnt break a single bone in his body
>gets medivacced to the hospital but gets released the next day

Worst part is, they caught the guy, and hes gettin away without any jail time. My friend is filing his own case against him though so hopefully the dude gets fucked for attempted murder.

I would go find that guy and literally beat him to within an inch of his life, while also mentally breaking him

im sure hed love to but it would be real obvious who did it. Honestly, as much as it sucks that it happened, probably karma for all of the stupid shit hes done in his life. just glad hes ok.

How much evidence is there that lifting improves bone strength?

im not sure it has to do with bone strength as opposed to having thicker insulation for the bones to withstand the incoming force.

True, sometimes have to just take it as it comes

You were just lucky, kiddo. Next time probably not so much.

>Come off bike about 1.5 years ago
>110km/h
>Low-slide in a hairpin turn
>Me and bike slide into gutter, snap my wrist on impact
>Fly right into a tree back first

Hasn't stopped me from squatting 145kg, or dead lifting 165kg.

>tfw want to ride a bike but scared of losing a limb

what do

get a scooter

well i do live in a highly congested city area in europe.
i won't ever get to push a bike to it's limit

Get strongest limbs

How the fuck did he get away? Was there not enough evidence? This is why people need cams.

I think he got community service and some small fine type thing. Im not exactly sure how it all worked out but i think thats the charges the state gave him. I think he can file his own case against the guy which is what hes doing now. happened during last summer.

You don't have to "push a bike to it's limits", if you cant figure out for yourself if you want to ride or not you need to be castrated. Fixed objects, are the majority causes of broken bones / deaths for a motorcyclist. IE cars, trees, poles, gutters, walls etc..

Regardless of what you ride, if you don't have a cage surrounding you like that of in a car, a crash will be fucking painful, regardless if you lift like autistist like the OP believe.

Crashes don't discriminate.

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.

hello 650 bro

We cross paths yet again, G'Day friend.

I walked away from a head on collision with a sprained ankle when I was a fat fuck
you are more durable than you think

i-i have something to tell you

Been thinking about getting a bike, does the insurance costs really offset the gas mileage? How unbearable is it in the rain or cold? Been reading too much Hunter Thompson, crazy bastard has me itching to find the edge...

Did you crash fellow 650 bro?

driving in cold weather does suck

here in az in the mornings it can be around 45 degrees but with cold weather linings its very bearable

the older the bike the less you will pay. i wanted a bike with ABS so i went with a brand new bike and my insurance was around 2500/year for a 2016 zx6r. so i went with bare-minimum coverage and highest deductibles so im down to 1850 a year.

my friend has a 2007 and only pays like 40 a month tho

Just because it is smaller doesn't mean a bike has better mileage than your average car.
T: autofag

i traded it in for a 2016 zx6r

b-but we can still be bros, right?

This guy has the right idea.

If you come off, you WILL hurt yourself. There's no painless/easy fall off a motorcycle.

God knows how many times I've hurt myself from even the tiniest slips
Which reminds me, I've fallen off the bike three times in the year. Maybe I should just buy a car.

We may ride different bikes, and we are living far from each other. But at the end of the day we both still rep that Kawasaki.

Of course.

kind of related

>ride to a mates place for a party
>still have riding gear on
>some spastic hits me in the back with a cricket bat
>right in the back protection plate

thanks to said spastic every cunt thinks im tough as fuck

some day we will ride together bro

ride safe, see you next time in a random thread months from now

Some day, mate. As for you farewell and be safe on that luscious i4.

how good is abs? I want to get a 600cc and strip it down and am wondering how much a slipper clutch and abs would add? I want the lightest race bike possible . I've never had either components and have experienced both types of situations where I could have used them

i always thought of it like a helmet or most gear. 99% of the time you wont need it but when you do, you'll be glad you have it.

i've taken it up to 65mph and squeezed the breaks as fast and hard as i could and it stopped me without skidding the tires or flipping the bike. i'll never ride without it. also never skid in the rain(this could also be because of the traction control on the bike tho)

i don't think its possible to add ABS to a non abs bike