There's this girl at the gym I go to and I wanna talk to her. Talk me out of it

I'm very shy and it's small gym and I'm 99.5% sure she's not interested and doesn't even acknowledge my existence but I kinda feel like I should say something.

I'm lonely and it'd be nice to be with someone that goes to the gym. I just don't want to make things awkward and have to leave the gym forever.

Should I have made this thread on /adv/? I figured it's more Veeky Forums related because of various "should i ask girls out at the gym" threads we have.

do it bro

Hey well if you don't do it user, I am going to go talk to her, then I am going to go on a date with her.

[spoiler]Then I'm going to fuck her.[/spoiler]

You're so desperate it's disgusting. You want us to believe that you're such a nice guy and want a friend? Just admit it that you want to fuck her and you're attracted to her because she's sexy, not because of some character virtues that are utter bullshit.

alright little bro, here's what I want you to do. Ignore thoughts of asking her out or trying to get her number. Just make a friendly conversation with her; no compliments, no leading into anything, just open a dialog. Do that and report back.

whats the sauce?

tell her you will do sex to her

www.instagram.com/nomfit

if. you.wear.pants.like.this.shell.approach.you

This or if you're too shy to say it, write it down on a little paper and hand it her, it will be romantic

Are you really so virgin that you've never started a conversation with a girl before?
How are you even on the same planet as me or any other man with even the slightest amount of bravery?

You are a bitch OP.

You guys are so mean, I love it.

Socialize then flirt, don't overthink. 100% be yourself, don't overthink. If you're not used to being yourself/have low confidence/say what's on your mind, don't try and adopt some kind of alpha mentality/fake confidence. Say what you mean, mean what you say and remember that you're going in to FLIRT. If things don't work out, don't be sad, move on; worst thing that you can do is be desperate.

You can talk to her but don't expect to become anything more than another gym acquaintance.

If right now you two aren't friends it's because she's not interested. Otherwise she already would have made it happen.

post pics of urself

this
we'll evaluate your chances

Yes. Post a picture of yourself and a description of the girl including a rating of her looks on a 1 out of 10 rating.

We will tell you whether you should put in the effort or fuck off.

You know you're allowed to talk to women like they're a normal person right?

Just do that, then gauge her reaction. If it seemed good, try asking for her number next time you talk.

I look like Quasimodo. I'll try to say Happy New Year to her the next time I see her but it's been 12 days since the year started so it might be odd.

This user probably right but I like all the positive advice as well. I wouldn't say I'm desperate, I'm just really REALLY afraid of rejection.

just look at her ass and think about the *BRAAAAAAAAP* meme I swear this will erase all fear of approaching girls

>When you're so new and stupid you try and spoiler on Veeky Forums and still feel youre like tripfagging.

>I look like Quasimodo.

Well now I gotta see pics.

Just be confident in whatever you talk about. Maybe don't ask a girl out the first time you talk to her unless the conversation really takes off and she is super interested in you.

Just make small talk about something going on or maybe ask if she has any goals for 2017 at the gym

Why don't you just keep focusing on your self and your physique instead of wanting to talk to a random girl you want to bang ?

Trust me, make yourself a priority and forget about her.

Talk to other girls when you've become more confident and stop putting them on a pedestal.

Buut a gym acquaintance it's better than nothing and who knows what could come from that in the future.

Just break the determinism which your comfort zone leads to, since we live in the chaos and ergo any insignificant change can bring about what you could never imagine.

Normally i'd tell you to go for it wasn't the gym or your workplace, but you go to the gym to better yourself. Stop being so desperate.

how?

for what purpose would i have a conversation with a stranger? no strangers talk to me

You dont need a purpose to talk, here's how you open:

"Feeling fit, buddy?"