Consequence of African population reaching 5 billion?

Anyone else here a race realist and saddened more than anything by this?

Average African iq is borderline retarded and their population is set to grow by 4 billion within the next 40 years.

What are the long term consequences to the human race because of this?

The human race is African. There's no problem.

Therefore whites are not human but subhuman.

Definitely, the more genetically distant you are from Africans, the less human you become

African IQ will rise with better education and nutrition

The less human, but more superhuman...

Their population will drop drastically as soon as we stop feeding them. The current situation for them is unsustainable without foreign intervention, once foreign intervention is gone everything will be back to normal.

Not a Veeky Forums thread fuck off /pol/nigger

I don't buy that their population will grow by 4 billion. If you listened to some predictions made in the 80s, you'd think Japan would rule the world by now.

Also, who cares if their population does grow? The only damage they can do without other people's consent would be by harming the global ecology with fossil fuel emissions, etc. - but their ability to do that has nothing to do with their IQ, if you replaced all Africans with Euros the same thing would happen.

>if you replaced all Africans with Euros the same thing would happen.
huehuehuhahahahahahhaha

you fucking idiot, Asians or Indians will reach those numbers first. By the time there are four billion of them we'll have bigger problems.

If you suddenly replaced every African with a European, without changing anything about their existing physical infrastructure, you don't think the Euros would pump out a shit-ton of fossil fuel emissions?

The UN demographic projections can be taken seriously.

>he's still going on about fossil fuel emissions as if that's the problem
user, you need to unfuck your shit up desu.

4 billion, from what I can tell, is the high-end projection. The median projection is 2 billion.

It's the only thing they could do to harm non-Africans without non-Africans' consent.

I'm talking about a long term iq downgrade to the human race not a fossil fuel issue which will be solved within 50-100 years

Who cares about the human average IQ? What matters is the average IQ in the developed world.

Yeah, but 2 billions is already enough to be a problem.
Their current population of 1 billion is enough to be a problem.

>their population is set to grow by 4 billion within the next 40 years.
Literally how

In what does the problem consist?

Poverty and conflicts in Africa, immigration in Europe.

You people who are always talking about IQ do know that IQ 100 is entirely relative, and is actually calculated to each target population right?

As in, IQ 100 will always be the result most people have in a particular group, regardless of how intelligent in average that group is. What I'm trying to say is that IQ 100 in America is not the same as IQ 100 in Norway which is not the same as IQ 100 in Iran, but still the percentage of population with IQ 100 should always be the same. What that also means is that IQ tests can only have any value when they are locally adapted to each context (even non-verbal tests).

So basically it is possible that white americans are actually inferior to black canadians, and superior to asian mexicans. It also means it is impossible to have a whole country with a "borderline retarded IQ" because as researchers were making the test (it actually takes YEARS of statistics and hard data for you to actually publish a test) they'd invariably calculate the relative 100 IQ as the value that the majority has on the curve

that was my initial reaction as well, plus the measurable effect of socioeconomics on IQ

But the OP is specifically worded to avoid this argument, he just says "cognitive potential". obviously the only way we have to measure this is the flawed instrument of IQ, but it does seem reasonable to me that cognitive potential could be limited by genetics (or it might not be)

There's no reason why the subject group cannot be humanity.
Africans can have a lower IQ compared to humanity in the same way the Texans can compared to the rest of the US.

I find it laughable that people even think IQ is an accurate metric for intelligence or potential
Lets not pretend IQ isn't only used to push for political agendas