Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

Im joining the army soon. So what would you recommend me doing with gaining muscle?

Cos the training is on for 17 weeks & it is going to be a lot of running & different stuff compared to the gym. So have any advice on how to not lose my gains & get more while doing the training? What would i be eating/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Oq2LdbSIu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In all likelihood, you might actually lose some of your gains. Military conditioning was all calisthenics, cardio, and team exercises like running with a log. The diet was terrible too. I alternated between shitting my guts out and not being able to take a shit for days.

Veeky Forums.org/k might have some better advice than /fit, but yeah, it's mainly endurance that makes a good soldier not strength. You still need a minimum, of course, but focus on cardio.

I say Hooah!

What mos are you doing? And honestly running and bodyweight shit and buddy carries and drags. Its not bad desu

you only need to worry about losing gains during training events, so yeah shit like basic training. once you're in though just going to work everyday you can do whatever the fuck you want, and the gyms are generally pretty nice and there's plenty of them on post.

Army basic isn't 17 weeks though.

OP here

For my country it is.

OP here

What do u mean by "mos"

The army doesn't give a fuck how big your muscles are. They want you to run 3 miles in 15 minutes and be able to operate at a brisk jog continually throughout the day.

I know & im okay at it. However i have been going to the gym a lot & eating a lot & have made some good enough gains & just wondering how would i keep it up when im doing the training (If there is a way)

We got an asvab waiver here boys weeeehoooo.

No but in all seriousness neck yourself my dude. It's your military occupation specialty aka your fucking job/contract.

The Army is all running and push-ups, just do those

>source: in the fucking Army

You'll lose gains an attain a featherless bird-like body. You'll get skinny and fat in all the wrong place.

But you'll be awesome at push ups/sit ups and running under 13 min 2 milers.

Which unfortunately is all that matters. Don't tell them you have a cell phone and sneak out in, steal mre's and sell them, go to px on church days and buy dip and sell at 5x the price

Best basic advice for an 11B

YES SIR!

Im joining the cav.

You sound proud and also extremely bitter, so exactly like every other Eleven Bang-Bang I've ever worked with

Pog

My bad, thought you meant USA Premier League.

You'll eat shit food for gains, very little of it, very quickly. You'll do nothing but calisthenics and you will overtrain like a motherfucker. If you aren't a fat fuck, you'll be a bit closer to full otter mode by the time you're done. You aren't American, otherwise I'd tell you to focus exclusively on push-ups, sit-ups, 2 mile run and forced ruck marches. Find out what the scores for the fitness test is and work to achieve 100% in every category. When you can acheive the bare passing minimum, you will survive. When you get 100% in every category, you've made it. Also, put weight in a backpack (preferably one with a frame ie a rucksack) and walk for miles and miles. Start at 4 miles with 25 lbs and work your way up in miles and weight. When you can do 12 miles 60 lbs you will survive. When you can do 20 miles with 80 lbs you made it.

Entirely bitter. Not even strong but still one of only guys in my company that can deadlift over 3pl8 and bench over 2pl8. Cardio went to shit after I got my gains back, which is the only thing army cares about.

Chapter paperwork going through now, can't wait to be out. Military and gains don't mix

Fucking pog

Good on you. Safe travels and many gains, brother. Hope to be joining you soon.

>You'll get skinny and fat in all the wrong place.

You have horrid genetics my friend, it is a genuine talent to come out BCT looking worse than when you went in.

What base user, freezing my nuts off in Drum rn

youtube.com/watch?v=-Oq2LdbSIu0

Damn homie you getting chaptered for failing your run? There's a few big dudes in my company but most of them are skinny and weak

Guess how I know you're shit

Leonard Wood represent

You hittin' all them Mountain Mules? I hear the ladies are fucking awful up there

Fort hood here boys I go on terminal leave in 50 days wew

>Not eating/sleeping properly for months without the ability to lift
>Leaving basic looking better

You're retarded, I looked decent before. Only fatties and normies who don't lift leave looking better cause they're forced to exercise/not eat shit every day for once.

>Genetics are shit though

As a heads up say your jewish. You'll get donuts and shit on sundays

Patterns of misconduct, failing run included in that lol

Damn you still getting your benefits? And where you at?

Canadian girls sexy af but all girls around base are obese/ugly. Found a decebt slampig on Tinder, still earned my mountain tab though

T
H
I
C
C

Drum. And no bro, general discharge

What's this ruck called?

Pretty much this. if you've gainz, you'll lose it. If you don't, you won't get much.
>couldn't handle MRE Thursdays
kek

Doing your country proud, soldier

>but for real I'm crossing my fingers I get Drumm or Wainwright next. Want somewhere cold and lonely.

>tfw was analyst
heh..

Alice Ruck
>Best fucking ruck ever

Go to /meg/ you barely functioning retard.

fuck yourself why did i reenlist