How long does it take to get over a girl lads? it's been over 6 months

how long does it take to get over a girl lads? it's been over 6 months...

It's been more than four and half years, for me

never

>tfw it's been over 6 years

depends how fucked up the ending was.

faggots

Depends on your test levels

Christmas 2015
Still think about her, might get my chance later this month but fate may make it so I never see her

The average time for someone to get completely over someone after a serious relationship is 18 months. I mean the feelings can subside faster and you can start to date or feel alot better sooner but it takes a while to completely get her off your mind and have no emotions about her. Of course it can take longer. Best and most given advice is to find someone new, even if it's just a rebound that you dont really like. It's common normie advice but it works wonders and will at least soothe the pain big time.
Keep you head held high my brother, you'll be fine.

enjoy your ban

Until you find a new one

6 months is fucked. It's literally impossible to miss someone for this long unless you have been constantly looking at fb pictures and thinking about them constantly. If you had kept yourself active and distracted, you would have been over her 5 months ago, or at longest 3 months ago.

Stop fucking feeding your sadness, user.

2pl is how long it takes

It's not about getting over someone, you need to accept what has happened and improve yourself so that you can handle these feels my dude.

until you set goals that supercede your desire for romance

- very hard, I still sometimes think about that childhood crush that I had 12 years ago... so yea
- the more test (the more male) you have and the more intelligent you are, the more likely you'll know this feeling about girls.
- one real cure that I know of is just going to the next girl. It works.

i get over girls faster when i have valuable shit going on in my life

when im in loser mode like now it takes months and months and months

This depends completely on the person. Getting over somebody doesn't mean you stop caring about them. Some people are well-adjusted adults and can come to terms with the end of a relationship. Many of the tweens on here aren't and can't.

Accept that it's over and that you don't need to be in a relationship with that person. You were fine before, and you are fine now.

>Stop fucking feeding your sadness, user.

This. Most of your lingering attachment usually manifests itself in the form of self-pity. Stop treating yourself like you're a wounded bird who needs to be nursed back to health.

This
Only intelligent male have the feelings and can be dragged into deep love

>YO BRO FUCK BITCHES DONT BE FAGGOT
>JUST WHORES MUH DICK
these type of people share the same intelligence level as niggers
That's why you never see those animals or similar creatures whine about love. It's not because they're "high test" or more "manly". It's only because these brain dead fuckers know nothing but making their dick wet

There's an in-between where you can still love a person and not be sad about not being with them. That's way healthier than both of the strawmen you're imagining.

5 years and counting. Have had 2 other relationships since then but i never felt the same for them as i did >her.

How do you meet girls?

Like do I have to go somewhere and spend money? What do I say to them to get them to fuck me?

Yes but majority of those people are actually more toward to retarded tier on Internet

Why is it throughout entire human history only the intelligent people can write something deep and emotional? Why is it the opposite group of people never ever have to deal such issues?

This is clear. No one would expect nigger tier people who frequent worldstar hip hop can actually "love" someone. These people can BRO you all day but in the end they have nothing besides holding cash, fucking whore in tiny brains

gf - of 1 year - 10 years ago - still thingken about her from time to time. we're on good terms
gf - of 1.5 years - 4 years ago - rarely think about
gf - of 1.5 years - ended last march still think about most of the day

>gf for about 4 years minus 1 year break up
>broke up about 8 months ago
Still think about her everyday. Used to kill me up until about 5 months ago. Now its back and forth, still miss the girl of course

Age? Longest relationship?
Just curious

it all depends, my man.

First relationship: dated for a year, took me 2 years to get over her

Second relationship: dated for 2 years, took me a week to get over it

this is the best answer. i don't think you ever really "get over" someone until you meet and fall in love with someone new, but if you're still pining over it >18mos later it's time to seek therapy. a big part of emotional maturity is accepting why a relationship didn't work out and learning to move on

I'm "moved on" at 15 months but I can't find someone else.

I definitely don't want her back and she has a boyfriend, but I'm lonely because I don't know how to meet people, let alone girls

Took me 10 months to not be obsessed about it. Got ghosted hardcore

let it come with time or make efforts to meet women and new friends. otherwise you simply need to learn to accept your state of affairs.

Focus on other things. Personal betterment, training, working, reading, you get the point. Thats just life.

But most of all don't go thinking you "need" someone else and have to be constantly searching. Unless you're 40 and alone. Then maybe get it together.

if youre at 18months and still crying about it then just kys

>Me and gf break up when I am 21

5 years I spent missing her. Every girl I got with was always compared to her in my mind and failed. She was my best friend as well as my gf.

>Fast forward to mid 2016
>Ex gf gets back in touch after getting single from a 5 year relationship
>We start hanging out again and it turns out I don't like her as a person anymore
>She is a slut, a hard drinker, manipulates people and treats people badly

Now I'm cured. I left her behind and I'm good. Been single for the last year and a half after being sick of grills and the problems they bring; I started sleeping with a girl from my boxing class who is also a fighter like me and I really like her. I think I'm finally ready and the universe has delivered.

this guy
and
>She is a slut, a hard drinker, manipulates people and treats people badly
happened to my ex after we broke up. She started smoking cigs, she got more tattoos, she got face piercings and ear gauges, nipple piercings and a chest tattoo that she told me about

Literal trash now but at the same time when I was with the old her I was genuinely happy.

>or make efforts to meet women and new friends.
genuinely, how?

It's been 2 years that I broke up with her (for reasons) and the feeling hasn't changed a bit. Met her recently, she still feels the same. I'm getting back with her and I feel fucking dumb for it (and feeling dead if not)

>feel bad with girl
>feel bad without girl

This shit is impossibly tricky, don't fall for it guys, keep lifting and focusing on life goals while you still CAN

When I was in highschool, I dunno, a few days. Man, highschool is the easiest time of your life.

3 years

Never. It's been two years for me.

I still think about her every single day.

You never get over it.

It will just start to hurt less.

Until you find a new one and start fucking again on regs.

the fuck is wrong with you guys?

how do you not move on?

Depends if you can find a hotter girl. Then you may still have some lingering feelings but not the same pain

oneitis
low self-esteem
codependency
need for extrinsic sources of happiness

yeah your mind can twist reality and make her seem better than she really was too

>oneitis
>low self-esteem
>codependency
>need for extrinsic sources of happiness

well fuck man, snap out of it.

>Why is it throughout entire human history only the intelligent people can write something deep and emotional? Why is it the opposite group of people never ever have to deal such issues?

This is false causality. Intelligent people are likely just better at expressing in words the feelings which are common to many humans. You think "dumb" people don't get sappy about love songs or breakup songs? You think people who say, "JUST GET OVER IT AND BANG A HOTTER CHICK" haven't experienced heart break?

You're probably one of those people who describes Idiocracy as "scary cuz its gonna happen"

2 years.
got friendzoned hard, kept at it for a pitiful 3 years. eventually cut all contact.

messaged me the other day, saying she's sorry.
told her to find somebody who cares.

life is great once you get over the hump.

i wasn't one of the people you were replying to, just answering your question.

Either way, these personality traits have been learned from a young age. It's not something you can "snap out of" anymore than one of your unhealthy habits.

>find somebody who cares.
you either didn't say that or you're still mad

Why couldn't you just say something like, "Haha, yeah we were pretty immature back then, weren't we?" and continue to not give a fuck?

Half as long as the relationship lasted multiplied by how hott/10.

E.g. In relationship for 1 year with a 9/10 takes about 22 weeks to get over.

The best way to get over one girl is to get on top of another

Literally this. Date another girl even if you don't like her. I was in love with a girl who friendzoned me for years until I started dating my current gf. I honestly didnt really have feelings for her first but now I wouldn't date the other girl even if she asked me.

>wiith girl for 2 months
>still not over her 8 months later

wew
e
w