I just ran 3 minutes straight without stopping when before i couldn't walk up stairs without getting out of breath

i just ran 3 minutes straight without stopping when before i couldn't walk up stairs without getting out of breath

i have nobody to share it with so i'm sharing it here

sage

Bump

Good job!

After gym I felt uber pumped up and did about 20 pressups really quickly

not much but I felt really good about it, I remeber when I couldn't do a single one

Good job user

Good job to you too.

Good job bro. Keep it up!

tfw only been to the gym twice since thanksgiving but my body still looks like ive been lifting everyday

i am better sry

I still remember my first 90 seconds of continual run. keep going, you'll be a fastfag in no time. when you can, go crush a few local 5ks full of fatties and wheezers, the feeling is amazing

Keep it up guys :)

Veeky Forums sure is a wonderful place

wow fags. who gives a shit about your measly achievements. You're still faggot losers with no gfs.

stay ugly kek

Keep it up user! It gets easier, it gets fun.

>implying
Here's a pic of me and my gf. Just fucked her. Stay a virgin, faggot.

Great job!
Just don't lose the momentum now , keep going!
We all care for you user.

Just quit smoking and managed to run sub 6m mile

Also best of luck to ya on your journey. Totally forgot to say that.,,excuse my rudeness

Good work, keep it up.

What a get

first time on a treadmill today, I did 10minutes with an average speed of 10k/h (6miles).

my lungs burnt and my throat was dry as fuark. does this mean I'm horribly out of shape?

I can run 15 minutes without stopping, but I can't walk up the stairs without being out of breath WTF?

wow congrats on doing something any human being should be able to do, and congrats on also doing your first 20 pushups weak bitch.