Guys wearing yoga pants to work out

Hey /fit what do you think about that?
Is it awkward? comfy? sexy?
You tried?
It's compression pants: nohomo!

BBBBBRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

light fabrics feel kinda nice on my shaven legs...

that's totally homo

People who workout in compression pants without shorts on top are the biggest gigantic faggots around, who secretly want to be face fucked by another man.

Get some self respect and decency and put shorts over your compression pants.

Absolutely this. Tights are underwear.

Lol repressed feelings

You're just a faggot, mate.

wow this

i hate them

It must feel good to BRAAAAPPPPPPTTTTTFFFFFTTTFTTT in tights.

Awkward at first, but I got used to it. Do it, buddy.

I'm not the one fantasizing about blowing dudes.

You may as well, skimping around the gym in your pantyhose looking "pants".

Shit cunt.

I like pushing the envelope of what's acceptable in the gym since I go to a normie gym just to see if I can get a reaction out of people. I've lifted in compression pants, tiny shorts, spandex shorts, whatever. Nobody says shit so they prolly don't care. That being said compression pants are comfy as fuck

Congratulations, you're an attention seeker.

I wear booty shorts to the gym

post 80s picture. you never lived through the 80's early 90's did you?

Why not seek attention. I like being strong than anyone I've seen in this lame gym and I like the attention, makes me feel good. Sorry I'm not some fat shit lord autistic who lifts in a hoodie cuz he's "hiding his power level". Get on my level faggot

>Get on my level faggot

If i was to get on your level, I'd need to start taking dicks up the ass, and drop at least 40kg until I'm Somalian skinny.

No thanks, DYEL.

I have this itchy somewhat painful feeling when I run or walk a lot in my jeans. I believe it is caused by friction between my skin, skin hair, and jeans. Do you guys think that spandex will help?

BTFO

using words from the past millennium. you never lived through the 800ADs to the present did you?

they wore leggings to.faggot.

Because faggots wore leggings, that's why you wear them??? be original.

Man you are trying so hard.

>trying is a no no but not when I do it

>Spotted the lard ass

first of all you wear tights not yoga pants you massive faggot

you should only wear them if you have big legs and dont look like a tiny twink fag

and ofc if you are actually strong

literally only black people and dyel wanna be niggers do this

Still make you look kinda gay tbqh

Better than basketball shorts tho

I would never wear something like this. That said, why so hostile towards men when women wear shit like this all the time?

You're not allowed to call anybody a tiny twink fag, twink.

I used to wear compression pants without any shorts cause of sports. It was warm and cozy when actually playing football,lacrosse,running . But actually using them to workout is useless. I used it for the gym a couple times and it got more awkward and awkward.Its just used for fags who want to show off joocy gloots.

Men and women don't wear the same things, dingus

>I used to wear compression pants without any shorts cause of sports

You're a faggot, i played sports my whole life and played soccer for 13 years. All of us wore shorts over our compression pants.

Sounds gay

> this is one of the people I'm sharing a board with.

you disgust me.

>Soccer
>needing compression clothing
everyone wear compression pants in football with no shorts. Get your third world sport outta here.

>american football
>every player is obese
fitting

>everyone wear compression pants in football with no shorts

Yeah, you also seem to love wrestling each other on the ground and start groping one another. No wonder you guys i mean woman wear compression pants with no shorts.

>soccer
>most soccer players can't even bench 1pl8
fitting

>Get some self respect and decency and put shorts over your compression pants.
this is true