What should i expect from doing 50 pushups every morning before breakfast ?

What should i expect from doing 50 pushups every morning before breakfast ?

Getting better at push ups. After a few weeks 50 will feel easy.

No but what will i get from it ? Like, will my upper body become wider ?

What you'll get from it is the ability to do push ups better.

Small time gains, better posture.

improving posture from this is not likely

That's it ? Like what are the benefits of doing 50 pushups per day then ? If there's no useful benefits then i'll stop doing it

If he's not stretching properly, he's more likely to end up with rolled shoulders

lol no.
This is exactly right. When I was in the Army, I was on profile for fracturing my ankle after a fall. When I was able to put weight on it, all I did was push ups so I can get my score back up for the PT test. I only gained muscle back when I started doing more weights.

It trains chest muscle and improving arm'S strength

dude go look up the benefits of pushups on google.

YEah but i said 50, what benefits can i expect from it ?

You'll gain endurance which can translate to some minimal strength gains
50 pushups isn't alot, so you should be doing as much as you can, whether it's 20 or 200 if you want to keep seeing endurance gains

PROBABLY EXAGGERATED BENEFITS AND DRAWBACKS OF A NORMAL PUSHUP REGIMEN JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ARE YOU A FUNCTIONING RETARD?!

Yeah, but what KIND of benefits

google knows. maybe go there

You may build some more strength if you didn't have much to begin with. You'll build the muscle endurance to do 50 pushups. That's about all you can expect from about a minute of exercising.

If you'd like a more defined chest from pushups I suggest trying to do 2 minutes of pushups every hour 8 times a day. When you can't do anymore just hold the pushup position until the 2 mins is up.

If 16 minutes a day is too much and you only have that 1 minute before breakfast do diamond pushups.

Well i'm still new to this pushup game. I'm not fit at all, i'm even overweight. And idk i can't even do 50 in a row, like i have to rest after 30 and then do it again until my arms give up, but not my breath.

What will push up do to my manboobs ?
So i guess push up will make me stronger in lifting heavy stuffs ? I want me some strength.

You'll get really good at doing 50 push-ups every morning before breakfast.

>What will push up do to my manboobs ?

there is no such thing as spot reduction. You remove your tits by having a lower bf%

What kind of autism is this ? I don't care about getting good at it, i care about looking good and being strong. But i don't want to look like i frequent gyms because that's just autistic and obsessive. I just want to do something to my shoulder and arm and chest a lil bit, and can pushups do anything to change shape ?

If you've got breast tissue, the only way to get rid of that is surgery

Did you even read the sticky before making this retarded thread? All you NYR's that post without even doing a quick google search need to leave

Unless you're in the military or law enforcement, you really don't need to be doing 50 pushups. When you can do 3x8 with good form, you can move to different positions. Wider grip to hit pecs, narrower grip to hit shoulders, diamond to hit triceps. Then feet up on a coffee table or block to increase the weight/leverage, and repeat the process.

It works you frontal delts, pecs and triceps.

You'll have an anterior inversion of your shoulders (crooked back/bad posture) and nothing much else. Pushups are too easy to really develop anything.

If you want to look good without visiting a gym then do a calisthenics routine. There are plenty on YouTube and on fit.

Financial prosperity

You will gain *minimal* strength benefit
Won't help your mantitties though

You know what looks autistic: Being skinnyfat. Not even joking. If you have manboobs without being conventionally "fat", youre better off just dying.

Getting good at doing 5p push ups.
Also rotator cuff injuries.

a meaningless life full of suffering. you can expect that if you dont do what you said, too.

"That's just autistic and obsessive" lmfao yeah everytime a girl sees a slightly muscular man they think "lmfao what an obsessive autist. That fat guy with tits who can do 50 push-ups is pretty hot tho"

You'll gain some strength some mass and even lose a bit of weight if you're overweight.

Do pushups, situps, squats, and chinups/pullups everymorning along with some basic stretching.

Entire thing should take you no more then 10-15 minutes.

Just don't wear yourself out during those morning workouts. They are to help enhance you, not tear you down so that it will take longer and hurt you in the long run.
It's basic, it's simple, it works.

Well skinnyfat people don't focus on being fit, they focus on Veeky Forums or /mu/. That's not autistic. You know what, i don't mind looking autistic, i don't want to BE autistic. I just don't have the energy to be enthusiastic on being Veeky Forums and just gymgoer bodybuilder, ok, i'll have a job i'll be busy and i'll not be obsessed about bodybuilding so much. But i still need to have shape a lil bit, because i still want a bit decency on my body, and to prevent women from cheating on me

Well the kind of women who are drooling over a muscular man isn't my type, ok, they look like they're all size queens and dumb and listening to kesha or something. I'm above them.

So do i do it until i'm exhausted or until my arm hurts ? Because if i'm to doing it 50, i'll have to hurt my arms. But if i don't do 50, i'll be like "how many more years do i need to do 20 until i can do 50 and be a lil bit decent looking ? This is psychologically exhausting."

Why does everybody think you have to be "obsessed" with going to the gym? Its literally 4-5 hours out of your week to get stronger, look better, and feel better. But youre obviously worried about your man tits so ill repeat what other anons have already said. Focus on your diet.
You cant work out one area of you body to lose fat there. You have to lose overall body fat and the best most efficient way of doing that is eating less calories. Hitting the gym is just a way of having muscle mass after losing all that excess fat.

I cant believe im spoonfeeding an obvious fucking moron but more than i hate seeing someone be retarded about fitness, i hate seeing people not reach their full potential and i want you to succeed over everything

Just because you aren't worn out doesn't mean you aren't doing something.

I want you to do something.
Find your absolute max of pushups. I mean pushups you can do with good form without cheating your way through another four or whatever.

Once you have that number slash 3-5 off of it.
Say your max is 30.
Do 20-25.

Do not go till you are too exhausted to continue or the lactic acid has built up too heavily.

That is good occasionally and will put on great mass and release gobs of growth hormones. BUT you as a natural and newb will fall into the trap of wanting to do too much too fast and end up with fucked joints and a bad case of overtraining.

Know what. Just do the 100 pushups thing or follow 5bx.

you will achieve nirvana.

if you're fat you should just be focused on running and cutting garbo out of your diet

> I share a board with actual retarded people

>What kind of autism is this ?

is this real life

> mfw every time OP posts

You will get more toned up chest, lats and arms, don't expect to make them very big. Final look heavily depends on your bf. Either way, push up are good for you.

It's not real life, it's just another January on Veeky Forums.

been a Veeky Forums a couple years.

don't remember any turbo autists calling others autistic for answering their questions

We always get flooded with these cunts every year.

is this the real life

>better posture.
Extremely unlikely

>Overtraining
>doing some push ups
Pick one

No

I hope you haven't been here for more than one day, otherwise your brain is really slow

Doing 50 push ups a day will make you good at doing 50 push ups a day. It's too little to have any serious impact on anything

b8 thread? or did an autist escape from its cage?

you wish you were dom

You will gain super strength

>More of a boost toward everything else physically.
If you're talking aesthetics thats a thing of genetics and diet as to how your chest builds naturally and what your eating to build your chest a certian way.
> Don't listen to these sarcastic fucktards.

You'll gain 1 second of super strength a day

>But you will die in 10 years

If you starve away all bodyfat the breast tissue gets eaten too.

t. anorexic

Nothing. Try actually not exercising like a pussy

At first, lethargy, a willingness to do just 10 or skip the entire routine, and/or maybe motivation depending.

Long-term: you're looking at accumulative benefits such as(but not limited to) getting up in the morning earlier and earlier to get the routine done with, increased mental focus/decreased brain-fog during the morning related to newly found and consistent habits, and a general sense of well-being brought on by the fact that you're trying to make some lifestyle changes.

I hope you've considered WHY you want to get up and do 50 push-ups before breakfast, as it will help keep you on track(cuz, like, goals, man).

Or you can take this answer:
READ THE STICKY
READ THE STICKY
READ THE STICKY

Oh, I forgot to mention that all of these benefits can be attained by simply getting out of bed before noon and getting your shit done in the morning.(making the bed, folding clothes, prepping food, etc)

>genetic
This is always the final answer to everything. Fuck this life there's no point in being passionate because the endgoal will always be sex and i'm just the lowest of the lowest at it