Cybcsec

What are your thoughts on this one Anons?

>200k market cap
>Smart contracts
>secure messaging
>secure file transfer

Cool concept but shit name and logo

doesnt stop funfair

Scam. Check out the creator on Facebook. Total weirdo. Only in for the money.

because the rest of us are here to improve humanity

Im not saying we are, but the devs of projects like these should at least believe in their own project.

>secure messaging
>secure file transfer

you can do those things without a blockchain or coins.

yes but you have coins like ODN Sia FILE that are doing these things? irrelevant point

>Anonymous devs
How stupid can you be?

>but look at these other shitcoins doing useless bullshit

nice just bought 100k

Scam coin, stay away anons. You're only hope to make money with this is when some Telegram group decides to pump and dump it

even so, that never stopped biz before

they do believe and are working with the community to improve the coin.
a team page will be part of the website redesign coming soon.

cant go much lower, good news and coinburn coming. thats a buy

bought some on a total gamble. looks like a dead coin, either some scammer/PnD group is running it now, or maybe theres a small chance they want to make it legit or something. no idea if there is any real coding talent, the github is basically dead

the coin is not dead, alot of activity in their telegram

> implying pump and dumpers chatting is equivalent to git commits to an open source project

their wallet will be with antivirus , that's genius... Cybcsec or cybersex is a gem

the wallet seems decent, I dunno about the whole antivirus/intrusion detection bs. no idea if the built in secure messaging is legit but it seems to be ahead of ODN at this point

the name and logo are stupid

also you're retarded if you're running the wallet on your computer with other crypto shit, run it isolated in a VM unless you want to lose all your other coins. if dev turns out scammer or wallet turns malware at least they can only steal your XCS

roadmap is being revised to be more realistic and achievable.
yeah, github is dead but a new dev is being hired.

logo is awful, i agree. i am in for a small amount of $ just to see what happens