Do you fix your hair before you go the gym?

do you fix your hair before you go the gym?

I never had the problem where my hair broke before the gym

Yeah I do but I dont spend more than 3 min on it ever any more time is autistic

just tie it back

Yes

Hair is too short for it to become fucked.

>the fat girl that has a full face of make up on at the gym

underrated

Yes because I go shortly after I wake up and don't want people looking at my bed head. Just a bit of combing

I go in the morning. My hair looks pretty amazing all the time though. It kind of just places itself

bobble or headband

No, I could care less!

there's a hot underage girl (17) with 10/10 glutes who constantly wears a shitton of make up
but she lifts for real and literally all men drool all over her ultra-tight yoga pants

not reallty

I cut my hair. I mean it's like you want insulation on your head for dat heatstroke.

The only reason you shouldn't fix your hair is because you have very short hair that doesn't need fixing, or if you have a hat or hood. All the slobs who don't are usually NYE dyels or autists who browse Veeky Forums.

seriously, pic related. having shitty hair can bring you down 2 points. you're at the gym for the purpose of looking better. if you go into the gym with messy hair every day you will be known as "that guy"

> if you go into the gym with messy hair every day you will be known as "that guy"

...by who? You? who gives a shit?

I just tie the top like the Barbarian from Diablo 3.

>he lives in a country where 17 is underage

You ar missing out, my man.

yep I feel uncomfortable unless my hair looks average at least in public

I tie it back sometimes, it gets caught under the bar when I squat sometimes and it's a pain in the ass.
Always tie it back for cardio so I don't get strands of hair in my mouth.

I dont go to the gym to pick up weird muscly girls

i do nothing about it. it gets wet anyway

I give it a rinse wash real quick but just let it dry since I sweat a decent bit.

I look like absolute dogshit at the gym and it's whatever.

touching your hair too much makes it fall out. probably.

Yes, in that I go to the gym after I'm off work, so I had already messed with it in the morning when I got up.

You live in Vancouver, don't you.

4mm Hair don't have to be fixed.

This bitch looks just like one of my exes. I really thought it was her until I opened the thumbnail

I fix my hair inbetween sets tbph m8

>I dont go to the gym to pick up weird muscly girls

but don't weird muscly girls have the tightest grip?

i've been fapping so much i need that extra friction.

This

How much less?

I used to comb it and wet it a million times before going anywhere.Now that it's short as fuck it only takes one swipe back to make it look good.

I tie it in a bun and stuff it into a beanie because it's super long (about 1.25m).
You don't go to the gym to look good.

no i'm bald

the gym is where you go to look good OUT of the gym, not in it retard

That's not too much already?

do you go in nude when you shop for clothing?

I dont have any

Same, feel you man.

if only I could care less, I'd be able to tell you how much
since my levels of caring are at their lowest, I'm sorry I won't be able to tell you how much I could experiment an even lower caring level
Jokes on you, 17, 16 and 15 are underage for everything but sex here
Not that it makes a single difference, I won't be able to score on that juicy teen poon

Yeah i do but i dont spend more than 20 min on it ever! any more time is autistic

hell no.

I'm losing my hair, and it's wild an unruly in the morning, and I walk in the gym like a mother fucking balding DBZ character.

I give no fucks.

I fix it for work though.

I wear one of these to keep the hair out of my face.

Too long to stay out of my eyes, too short to tie back.

Nice double dubs+singletrips.
Hope your day is great!!

Chegou o 55 channer.

I used to do this, but holy fuck I get hot wearing a beanie and working out, now I just do a ponytail and tuck it down my shirt

Oh shit, I think you triggered some fitizens

>do you go in nude when you shop for clothing?

What? A better analogy would be do you go in with messy hair to get your haircut.

Yeah, I make sure my wig is taped tightly and in correct position.

*TTTTHHHHHHHPPPPPPPFFFFFFTT*

>implying I have hair

>getting sweat all over your hair
also it would not work for me as it's going past my butt. I'd look like I have a furry tail.

finally