Did Aztec people leave bad influence on their modern descendants?

Did Aztec people leave bad influence on their modern descendants?

youtube.com/watch?v=aG8WqEyXIyc

Holy shit thats a get

wtinessed

someone please help me

Shit get

>OP get
Welp, thread over before it started. Sorry op, try again tomorrow.

Nice

>4000000
The gods have been pleased

Czech em

I thought I understood it... But no. Now I do.
I feel something is missing from their theology/philosophy though.

OP did you sacrifice to the Aztec Gods?

WE
Nice get, though.

Whitnessed, nice get OP. Also no it's the modern drug problems and cartels that give Mexico a bad name. Atleast it does in my book.

witnessed

Well, there were a bunch of threads on /pol/ yesterday about some Mexican cartel members cutting out a dude's heart in an Aztec-style human sacrifice.

So yeah.

Maybe but none of the good things the Aztecs had like order, cleanliness, unique artistic traditions, fashion and drinking restrictions didn't pass over. Unfortunately the conquistadors got rid of that part.

Cartel members are mongrels with majority spanish blood.

All it takes is one drop of Aztec blood for the old gods to possess you.

Lol no

It's true they're mostly from the north apart from Michoacan and Guerrero. The indian bloods are mostly in central and southern mexico.

This. “””White””” gachupínes are what’s wrong with Mexico.

Don’t forget that they flayed the kid Aztec style

Before or after he died? Cause the Aztecs at least killed you before doing it.

ooohh baby.

>conquistador rapist genetics represent white people as a whole
t. Ikal Gutíerréz

WITNESSED

who here can't wait for 6000000?

oy vey

based Mel Gibson

The Italian mob and the biker gangs kept the drugs flowing without chainsawing up local women all the way up into the 80's when the FBI really cracked down giving the mexicans a real foothold in america.

Ayyyy

Yeah. That's the thing that gets me about online racists. Everybody talks about how the Mexicans are savages when the cartels are mostly white people.

But Italians or Russians could run criminal bussiness without brutality killed people like cartel mexicans did. Of course they kill their enemies too, but not by those sick methods.

Before

He was alive. Vid is on best gore and on /k/ last time I checked.

See Aztecs weren't that bad then.

Hot damn

I would say they have retained some of their strength in the face of christcuckery.

way to ruin your own thread

ayyy lmao

Yes

I don't think drug lords beheading snitches has much to do with aztec religion.

Actually it was a policeman and his kid. They killed the dad quickly by behading him in front of his kid but the kid didn't get off so easily. They start flaying him and later take out his heart.

no but spanish did

Violence was just more common in past times.
For example, in 1022, Emperor Henry II. issued a royal decree to the Bishop of Worms and the Abbot of Lorsch that everyone who was caught commiting violence during a feud between the citizens of Worms and the Abbey of Lorsch was to be scalped and branded twice in the face with a special branding iron.

Yes i just witnessed a heart transplant sacrifice done by the cartel the other day

No, no really. Mexican Amerindians are pretty peaceful if you don't mess with them. Mestizos are another thing.

I'm pretty sure OP started this thread specifically because of said video.

well let me tell you they didn't look quite european if you asked me

Well

checked

>cartels are mostly white people.

is this a joke?

They are "white" mongrels, if "white" even exists.

>Mestizos
>white

Hugo_chavez.jpg