Urgent need to lose weight

Hey guys this aint no new year resolution i really have been trying what is an easy diet for weightloss and is fast enough an simple to follow

Read the fucking sticky.
Learn to punctuate your fucking sentences.

Track your calories and torrent Insanity workout.

Just remember if you actually hope to have success say goodbye to eating shit. No more soda, fast food, chips, candy, etc. That time is over.

You didn't get fat overnight you won't get skinny overnight.

SS+GOMAD

thank me later.

>sticky

most of it is a mental game.

i rationalise it as, if i dont work out, i dont get to eat.

today i havent worked out, so i dont get to eat.

The easiest diet to lose weight with?
The eat less diet.

You just have to eat less, that's it. Hey, nothing wrong with skipping a meal and snack here or there.
Just don't make it up in the next meal by eating seconds thirds and fifths.

Oh and replace all liquids with water and black coffee and keep hydrated.

That's basically it.

Dude needs a little cardio too or it is gonna take him forever.

Much like if you ain't making money while you sleep - you will always be poor... If you ain't burning calories like a mother fucker while you eat clean you will always be fat.

OP You need to make this a lifelong thing though. Learn to exercise and they you can have a burger once in the while.

Sticky. But you probably won't have the willpower to even glance at it. A week from now you will still be eating more than you burn. A year from now you'll make another post desperately asking for advice. Only this time you'll be even nastier. Repeat for a few more years until you finally give up and "accept" your horrible body. I don't even mean for this to be some sort of reverse psychology pep talk or anything. I truly expect you to fail,

did you try reading the sticky?

You didn't.

Read the sticky.

>Cardio burns FUCK and ALL for calories
Wat?

Fatty OP is fucked anyways he has been trying hard....

Yeah right. What is trying hard OP? Only two Moutain Dews today?

>tfw tosmart to read the sticky

Red the sticky, weight loss is all about eating less calories than you burn throughout the day, but I highly recommend you also start lifting or at least doing cardio while on a caloric deficit.
I started eating less/better at 96kg in June, joined a gym at 80kg in December, currently at 77kg and still got about 25% bf.

this fellow gets it

Hit the sticky, newbitch

>75% bf at 77kg

How small are you?

DNP you fat fuck

171cm manlet

Keto diet
I'm fat and am barely having 2 meals a day because of lack of hunger due to this diet, lost almost 10kg in 2 weeks
So you do not need to count calories

>tfw when i'm 173 at 77kg and look skinny af at 15%

I'm still going from obese to normal.

you should probably just kill yourself, but i know that you're a coward
just go read the sticky instead

>You didn't get fat overnight you won't get skinny overnight.

At least its usually faster to lose weight than to gain it. (if you didn't force feed yourself like a madman)

You lost 10 kgs of water***

No, fat as fuck people can lose a surprising amount of real fat just by eating better and or less and becoming more active.

A full on nigh starvation diet like with PSMF will see ridiculous amounts of weight dropping off of their bodies. And not just water a lot of actual fat.

Remember, the fatter you are the more fat you will burn from a diet and exercise.
Once you get into the merely overweight range then you'll have to start dieting better and becoming far more active.

>You lost 10 kgs of water
No way. 4 kg water tops. You gotta be a bodybuilder or something to have enough muscle mass to retain 10 kg in water.

Ss, gomad and eat at a 500 calorie surplus MINIMUM

Your muscle will push your fat out of your skin as it grows.

You'd know this of you read the sticky

>muscle mass is the only thing in the human body that retains water

Nigger fat people and any non bodybuilder absolutely can have a ton of water weight. Just because bodybuilders drop all theirs before a competition doesn't mean average people and fat fucks don't also carry a bunch of water weight on them.

Lol I drink tons of water, I'm not just dehydrating myself
yes the carbs storage in my liver had some water in it but it was not 10 kg
I'm not ultra obese either

Easy Diet - Eat less
Fast - Not gonna happen, you did not get fat over night and it is not gonna be lost overnight

Eat right
Lift Heavy
Get some cardio on off days