Hey Veeky Forums this is my first time here and probably the only post on this board I'll ever make

Hey Veeky Forums this is my first time here and probably the only post on this board I'll ever make.

For the last three years I've been a shut-in neet sitting down playing games, sleeping, and shitposting all day every single day.

Well in a week I get deployed for basic training in the ARMY (11-X) and I can't run for the life of me.

I'm 5'6" and weigh 115 lbs, I can trot around the block but after that my legs start to give out.

I need to be able to survive this, so please Veeky Forums tell me what I have to do!

Other urls found in this thread:

coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Start running dumbass

coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

its the couch to 5k workout

FT Benning fag here. 2011. Your gonna get fit pretty quick skelly.

We did more pushups, situps, etcs than anything. That being said, its far too late to improve your fitness to have any real impact at boot.

Eat good, drink water, and get ready to get fucked up op. Embrace the suck.

Man I'm scared. What happens if I don't make the cut? Will I be the most out of shape guy there? I can only do like 20 pushups and 20 situps a go.

Man I don't want to stand out.

REEEEEEEEE

Why would you join the army in your condition? I hope you didn't do it for more respect, because I have friends who joined the army and everyone stopped giving a shit almost immediately. At first we were all "oh wow, how amazing, you're so brave" but now it's like "eh, who gives a shit, let me know when you actually fight in a war".

I did it to serve under Trump, we finally have a commander in chief that I can get off my ass for.

Didn't you know this when you signed up? Seriously? How did you even get in?

>How did you even get in?
very carefully

Seriously? Don't they have an entrance test. In Australia there's fitness and psych and interviews before you can even sign up. It's harder than getting an actual Job

Granted I was Marines, not Army... but I can't imagine how a man can even exist at 115 lbs. We carried 40 to 50 lbs packs on marches. I remember doing a 3, 6, and finally a 9 mile march at the end... with the pack.

But I think I just got sucked into some Australasia/Canadian shit post bait.

I went in with a similar scenario. Skelly, no past interest in sports, and couldn't lift a ruck to save my life.

That being said, your gonna be surrounded by guys that are joining the army and spent their entire life in front of a flatscreen. Ive seen fatfucks come in and graduate boot, all because they simply don't quit. mental stress is gonna play a big part op, and the DS are gonna piss you off and enjoy every moment of it.

Like I said, embrace the suck. Don't cry like a beta cuck, cause I guarantee there is gonna be guys there like that who played way to much cod and joined up to be a fuckin hero.

Oh boy, you're gonna be the baracks bitch.

There is but I skipped it and had my recruiter pass me.

Told him I had family stuff to do and the madman did it.

This is 100% true, kinda sad that I'm so fucked that this is considered straya/leaf tier bait.

Thanks, I wont cry or give up. Just shit it's my last week as a freeman and I'm a little nervous.

delet this

Don't let us down you little faggot. Push through that shit and make something of yourself. If you fail don't ever come back to Veeky Forums.

I'll do my best to make you faggots proud!

If I survived the great meme war then I can survive this.

But for real, should I start running like right now, now?

Get big froggy

Was the same way. honestly, i wish everyone went to boot to really see how good they have it. I joined right out of HS and had a shitty work ethic and procrastination mindset. now i just simply get shit done, all because the DS taught me that same mindset.

Now im finishing my degree, army paying for it with no student debt, and making bank just for going to school. The army life does suck, but tough it out and you'll be laughing at the bald fat fuck still paying off his political science degree that cost him 90k and put him in debt.

still, my knees are fucked up and have insomnia. and im only 23

Probably. No harm in getting ahead, even if it is only by a week or whatever

you've been visited by the Veeky Forums frog of superior vertical leap

great leg gainz and height will come your way but only if you respond with 'show me the ribbit limit, frog-senpai'

show me the ribbit limit, frog-senpai!