So, Veeky Forums why haven't you started roiding yet?

So, Veeky Forums why haven't you started roiding yet?

Why is the camera not centered on daniel bryan? It's almost as if someone else is in the shot...

hehe x{D

I don't want to get too bulky.

I dont know where to get them..

dat palumboism

you wont...

Every gym has a bunch of guys selling. Mine straight up sells them over the counter.

This is my answer, too. Don't know where to get them without giving some crappy geocities page my credit card info and hope it's legit.

I'm not a little bitch that needs drugs to accomplish something.

You just called every professional athlete a little bitch, you know.

if every pro athlete was on roids they would be way bigger than they are...

Go to an independent supplement store and ask for something stronger

roids don't always make you big

you still need to eat at a surplus to get bigger

I know that someday I'll get bored of working out, at that point I'll be glad I didn't take gear because I would turn into a test-deprived prune with moobs.

I also don't care about getting huge and shredded, I already have abs at 180 lbs and am completely satisfied with how I look.

Do you really believe that?

That's not what happens. You can easily come off after if you decide it's not for you.

so why risk your whole career to look like someone who's been lifting for a week ROFL

I want Veeky Forums to leave the basement

AAS and other peds have benefits aside from increased nitrogen retention.

A cyclist would use EQ for the extra rbc, for example.

They're probably mostly on hgh i'd guess

There's different PEDs. They're not all for becoming Ronnie Coleman. If they're a professional athlete they are 100% not natty

Then why take gear in the first place if you're sure you don't want to take it at all?
Why risk it?

But I have.

Don't then.

I'm just saying it's not a point of no return by any means. You can return back to whatever you want.

Your balls won't fall off and your liver won't explode.

Because I'm worried about permanently ruining my ability to naturally produce testosterone

I have no rush, while looking ripped right now would be fun, it wouldn't actually change my life in any meaningful way.

Unless you've gotten your test tested you won't know how much T you have. For all those retards saying they don't need roids. Enjoy making gains you should make in a year in 4 or 5. Yeah you suuuure will reach your potential like that lol. A healthy early 20'a year old at good genetics has 800-1100 but you prlly have 161. Like me. Worked out since high school and my max bench is 280. Even with low T. But I'm 24. That's time wasted. Now I'm TRT from a doctor's and he gets me at 900-1100 T levels. So fuck you retarded faggots.

up your dose

>doesn't know what pct is
>doesnt know what hcg is.
My Dr told me if I wanted to stop trt he would give me hcg for a,while which kickstart my test and I'm back at my shitty 161 levels.

I know what that is, what I'm worried about is that after I stop, my test might be 10% lower forever for example

>this angry cos his balls dont work properly

>roiding for this

Not with good pct like I said. Your test will lower as you age and it's prlly low alrdy anyway.
>not just cruising for life on trt doses With occasional small blasts Test only.

I have sleep apnea on top of pituitary issues. Balls are fine. Sperm count is fine. Despite this low T I could still get hard somehow.
Yeah I'm mad retards bash AAS when it can be helpful. What's your point faggot

Some men report higher levels coming off. No evidence of permanent shutdown exists and anecdotal evidence of "shutdown" could just be mistaken for naturally occurring drops as the individual aged; your feared 10% drop may have occurred regardless.

>280 bench with 161 test

Wtf?

I have no fucking excuse then...

While you're somewhat right it's still a legitimate concern. Anecdotal is still important. The information isn't all there yet and this is a real thing to be worried about.

Ive been eating a pound and 5 ox of chicken for 3 years with as much sleep as I can and lifting heavy. I ate like 3k a day if not 3500k. Also mind you this has taken me years with such low T and I've plateaud here. I might make slow progress but why even lift for that. MEan while my RC and joints wear away

ffs man go easy with the shit you are putting in your bod.

Yet the counter, a well regimented pct has documented (with admittedly small population sample) positive effects and the science suggests you can fully recover with the procedures followed in the study.

Google scaly pct.

look buddy I get you want to look good. But the reality is, those unfit looking natties can lift the same as you. They might not look as aesthetic but they still get the job done.
Enjoy being on drugs your entire life. Any outside hormones fucks with your RNA to death

WhT wereyour symptoms breh? I was a fat wow nerd for a good portion of my youth, suffer heavy depression and mood swings and have struggled sleeping all my life. Should I go get checked?

Literally the only reason why I haven't is because they are illegal and hard to get clean pure shit.

I'm not lifting for aesthetics faggot.
I lift for strength and mass. My whole goal was to get as big as I could natty. But that's a fucking joke with T levels at 161. Why even lift. Might as well just do cardio. I work in LE so being strong and intimidating helps me. Also I get looked after by a doctor and I only get my T at a slightly higher than average levels. Soooo fuck off. Being on test This for the rest of my life sucks yeah sure but being 161 AND declining test sucks more. It's not like I play WoW all day and don't care about lifting. Nor will I submit myself to that.

No can do senpai. I'm sitting at a comfortable 250 e3d test-E cruise. Making big gains. Additionally I'm an oly lifter so I definitely shouldn't be taking non-strengthfag roids.
I recently started roiding anyways but I Oly lift, I don't care about aesthetics.
I'm only taking a very safe profile chemical in low dosages, especially considered to the frauds in fraud . I think I'll be fine.

Dude I'm 380ng/DL fatass who barely benches 140x5 lol

Over 500/wk isn't exactly a low dose. It's just that /fraud/ runs a metric fuckton of shit compared to the average user.

I bought a cycle. I got ugl aromasin and nolvadex.

But now I'm scared to use it. Should I have gotten pharma? What if I don't recover??

Same I got put on anti depressants at 14 and I think it fucked with me cause I developed slight gynecomstia around that age. I stopped taking them but I have always been somewhat depressed that's never changed it kind of been cemented into my character now. Didn't have any problem with elections or jacking off tho and my dick is 6.85" so idk. I can say it's gotten worse tho. And questioned my T when I wasn't going up on weight after 3 years despite bulking and eating right.

Congrats you prlly JUST started lifting didn't you. You will make better progress then than on my 4 years of heavy lifting. Still kinda low ish tho

funny maymay xddddd

It's kind of been a while tbqh

But feels shameful to be so weak. Even retarded teenagers are stronger

500/week would require me to spend money on more AI, perhaps more pct, more needles, etc. Plus gains are much easier to maintain and I can hide my roidness from 99% of peeps.

And my strength goals aren't the same shit people on fraud dose themselves with for their aesthetic.

>show pumping iron to my gf
>she tells me to switch it off because it makes her want to puke
>can tell from the look on her face she is serious

99.9% of women are disgusted by roided physiques

I don't want to put something straight from a bathroom lab in my body, if i was 100% sure that i'm getting pharma grade shit and i had a doctor monitoring my stuff i'd be probably doing it

>you'll look like Arnold on cruise/trt doses
Get out

The guy on the right will looks close enough to it to grose females out

A lot of roids are dangerous

>Tren for example
Heart enlargement and fucks with your hearts electrical signals, destroys your kidneys, causes high BP, permanently changes your brain chemistry etc.

Most AAS will fuck you someway or another. Test aside, which will just shut your balls down and if abused enough will make it so you need TRT for the rest of your life.

Also steroids (while giving fast gains) if you want to keep your gains require abuse. There is a line between high doses and results. Like you need to run high doses to experience good results, and lower doses tend to have slightly less adverse health effects but way less gains. You are basically forced to dose high and deal with the sides and longterm effects for a lot of steroids because dosing low doesn't diminish the effects much but offers much less gains, so better off taking the full front of the sides and long term effects with higher doses.

Then there is the fact it turns you into an emotional wreck. Your cycle ends, you lose energy and motvation to workout, your gains diminish even with on point dieting, your workouts suffer and your hormones get screwed up so you feel like killing yourself.

Also like any other drug it can turn into an addiction which leads to abuse which leads to health problems which can lead to death.

All in all better off to stay away from them unless you are okay with running just test, want the superior gains with just test, and are okay with TRT for the rest of your life at some point.

The nipples on the right guy look like eyes and the 4 abs around his belly button like a mouth

Duse I've been considering this.

How long you been cruising for? I kind of want to do like 30 weeks of 250mg/WK just to see how it goes

That's a terrible shop.

>not just blasting and cruising TEST only

Shit that's actually pretty scary

Source on the tren stuff to learn more?

If the guy on the left shaved his bum beard, got a haircut and lost some fat he would look better than the guy on the right

You can't be serious

On the 7month of my cruise, gonna go for 12 years, then do PCT with HCG and all and check my natty test levels. Then if they look good I'm gonna run my first 500mg blast and from there on out not sure, I haven't researched the steroids Olympic lifters mainly use.

Low dose AAS and strength training isn't the same as high dose + multiple chemicals and bodybuilding training.

It's not like using test alone removes most of the side effects. You're still at risk for heart enlargement, BP issues, etc before you start adding in any exotic stuff simply because they're side effects of being way more anabolic than normal, not sides of any particular source of that anabolism.

I don't want gyno

>12 years
What the heck?

Do you buy ugl gear? Don't you ever worry about running out or getting bunk shit and being screened half way through?

There's a lot of natty PLers bigger than that though, strength training isn't an excuse, are you sure that gear is legit?

Top percent of thicc Instagram females and Stacey's like that look tho.
Only out of shape "nerdy, geeky, hipster, artsy, gamer gurls" find it gross. They feel less intimidated by the fag that weighs 150lbs with a six pack. And those girls are sjw trash anyway.
>lifting for trashy hipster sjw's

Not him but people have different responses to gear. And 250mg isn't a high dose.

He looks fine. Take a look at people on steroid forums. Many look dyel as fuck on way more gear

LMAOW heart enlargement is not an issue with test. Only if you don't donate blood to keep your blood cells from multiplying and putting a strain on your heart/increasing the hearts veins for such viscous blood. Also high bp and any side effects are none when you just do trt doses to get you at healthy levels. It actually can help reduce fats from your heart and bad cholesterol result of heavy super low T and high estrogen

>Only out of shape "nerdy, geeky, hipster, artsy, gamer gurls" find it gross
Is this really what you believe? You're quite delusional mate

I meant 1 year, so a couple more months.
I've been buying from the same vendor for 3 years though so no problem even if I gotta do that. Also who gets hormone screened and for what?
Gear is legit. I've blasted full dose and worked amazingly well. And I shouldn't have said PL, I literally only do olympic weightlifting and it's specialized lifts + pullups, forearm work, and sometimes ab work and nothing else. I just have a high natural strength to mass ratio and I don't train bodybuilding.

>Only out of shape "nerdy, geeky, hipster, artsy, gamer gurls" find it gross.

I'd say even that kind of girl doesn't find it gross, they just say they're grossed out by muscle but if you don't come off as a gym-douche they'll be all over you, esp if you have the same hobbies and shit

Fair enough

Girls who take care of their body's and lifts tend to date guys who do too.
And if you think girls don't roid with anavar for that thicc ass you're stupid

Oh OK dude. I was like what the fuck about 12 years lol

How's it going for you? I'm strongly considering doing the same thing - 12 months of 250mg then reassessing where I'm at and where I wanna go.

Was kinda worried because a few guys said it's tough recovering from such a long run. You think I'll be OK?

nolva + clomid for pct and arm for AI on cycle 12.5mg every other day? not sure because i used armidex but be careful with the dose start low because it can totally kill your estrogen on cycle and ur dick won't work for a day or two until u lower the dose, best advice is to get blood work done before and during cycle

>Girls who take care of their body's and lifts tend to date guys who do too.
Protip, you can lift without roiding

Not him but its understandable to acheive a physique for a role or job like wrestling or to make competing more interesting, for us its just a shortcut to getting massive

Ye I will bro

But I'm just scared of all sorts of shit.

>what if ai is bunk
>What if test is bunk
>What if it's mislabelled and fucks me up
>What if I don't recover afterwards.

Idkman. Feels sketch taking random ass pills, oil at least okay but idk.

What do I do if my test levels don't recover when I get bloodwork? Double down? Wait?

>lifting with 161 test
No not always

So you're saying the only people who should roid are those with unnaturaly low levels of test for their age, well then I would agree

Test your blood levels, run 250 for 4 months with an AI+pct then get tested again. If it looks Gucci just go on full cruise for a while.also make sure you're at least 20.

Great progress so far. My fs went from like 3x275 to 3x385. Snatch 185 lbs to 225lbs, CnJ 285-300(fucking hate CnJ)

If we're talking neanderthal terms,
bench 5x225 to 5x295
Squat 5x225 to 5x335 (don't ask)
Ohp 5x155 to 5x205
Dl 1x405 to 1x495

John Cena is slaying mad pussy, tho. I know a shit ton of girls that are wet for him.

John Cena is slaying mad pussy, tho. I know a shit ton of girls that are wet for him.

Nah, people should and can do w/e they like to their body as long as they know what compounds do what. You can be safe and still blast and cruise.

Hello clueless person. Athletes use roids for increased recovery among other things than increased muscle mass

>You can be safe and still blast and cruise.
You can, you can also get sick, sterile, or get bitch tits

Damn dude that's sweet.

Basically I got like over a year's worth of test-e if I run it at 250mg so I kinds don't wanna waste it and let it expire.

What do if shit is not "Gucci", as you say after the four months for example?

Yeah if you don't know kw what your doing.

Are you buying from someone trusted? I was freaking out too man LOL I start my PCT tomorrow did my first cycle 12 weeks of sust with a dbol kickstart. I bought all my pills from someone I knew. If you're paranoid about your gear you can always google the pharma company or get your dealer to reference you etc... Do more research but don't be scared. All MEDICINES have side effects adderall, anti depressants, etc etc.... Steroids do as well, once you get past that everything else follows

If it's not. Make sure your PCT isn't bunk. Use clomid+HCG alongside nolvadex, try to gain your natty levels back.

If nothing works it's to the permanent TRT zone u go.

You thinking you can 100% predict how your body will react beforehand and if you will have negative side effects is pretty funny, doctors would disagree

Online source but yeah did a lot of research. Still though many it's nerve-wracking. So much shit can go wrong it's crazy.

It's pretty much putting all your faith in a criminal drug dealer on the internet

>First cycle
>Sustanon and dbol
Lmfao you're lucky to have made it though that with intact hormones, well see soon though.

True thanks. You think ugl pct often bunk?

I feel I should've got Indian generics...

Just buy pharma AI+PCT if you're so afraid.
Ugl usually legit supposedly
Just check the alphabay for good and trusted vendors

Will do TRT when I'm like 45.
Atm still getting gains and just wanna see how far my own body and hard work will take me.
also already have a gf and outlift all my friends anyway

That's why you should get a doctor silly faggot. Or more importantly get regular blood work.