This acne-ridden dyel is banging Megsquats. What the fuck is even the point of lifting?

This acne-ridden dyel is banging Megsquats. What the fuck is even the point of lifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/j8Exw2QWKd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is even the point of lifting when even the pretty, fit girls will choose random 3/10s for meme reasons like money or personality?

>it's all about the looks
>it's all about the personality

pick one, OP

He's a powerlifter
You just can't tell because he has 12 inch arms
Who the hell trains arms anymore anyways

But so is meg and she's bigger than him. Something us wrong here.

Why don't you emo fags post these threads on /r9k/ instead of Veeky Forums?

When will you fucking retards learn that the only criteria for getting an attractive girl is to not be a creepy fuck and to have the social skills of a non-fucktard.

b-but girls want muscles... a-apex predator... u m-mirin?

Normal girls, yeah, but I thought fit girls had higher standards.

>implying Meg isn't fucking bearmode powerlifters on the side

Dude...every girl is different.

Not even lying, I'm still trying to figure out who is top and bottom in this relationship.

So who is their bull?

you sound like you really know your way around a woman, user

Megsquats is an ugly bald cunt

fit girls like fat dudes. its old news m8

instagram.com/p/j8Exw2QWKd/

>plz respawn

Being fit will always improve your chances with 99% of the women out there, period. If your chances were already high then maybe you'll manage to get laid anyway. Doesn't mean getting fit doesn't help.

jeeze, is this that guy that broke his back in half?

Wat

haha, what?

kek
Meg is qt as fuck but her hairline is pretty JUST. And it doesn't help that she pulls her hair back in a fucking vice grip in 90% of the pictures and videos I've seen of her.

i don't meet those criteria and i've gotten girls before

>bald

what? am i missing a meme here?

she has a high hairline and the styles she uses accentuate it even more.

she isn't literally balding.

Whatever, she was obviously a party slut in her earlier days. Probably still is and cucks the guy.

That's something someone only with autism would notice. Then again, this board has daily balding threads so I guess people here are autistic about it.

are you kidding me? Thats just basic shit. have you ever gone to a modeling audition. shit like that is the reason why that pretty girl in hs everyone thought who was pretty never had a modeling career.
the details are very important when it comes to beauty
learn your shit or fuck off

he goes home to this every night

>those delts
>on a female
my natty senses are tingling

idgaf she takes a dump just like the rest of us

Hes a weightlifter actually. He would probably be a little bigger if he was a powerlifter.

Either way hes one lucky fuck.

there are plenty of 7/10s out there man...

Shes a 9 man idk what world you live in

Try not being an insecure, jelly bitch.

Girls may respond positively to a lack of bitterness and "I deserve" this or that.

nice cellulite

That's not a 9 to me user. I want a skinny, pale, jet black hair, flat eyes, bags under eyes, happy grill. But all my standards are fuck so I'll settle for chubby brown grill

aw yes...quite pungent my dear

I know someone who's uglier than him with a 3.14. I'm so fucking mad he's married to her too. The sloots in my class made fun of him too because they're wondering how he got our hottie classmate.

Life isn't fair bros

>A little bit of acne is not an instant "no"
>That means she has low standards

>He's uglier than me, he doesn't deserve her
That's exactly why you don't have a qt gf

>have you ever gone to a modeling audition

Who the fuck has? What normal, straight male would look at a girl's HAIRLINE?

I'm jelly, not gonna lie.

thats what photoshop is for pal

Fit girls have lower standards because they're autistic and there is literally always something wrong with them, which is the whole reason they're fit girls in the first place.

Also, enjoy your cuckolding bro

>that roid-clit-dick

hmm i don't know OP. it might have something to do with this board's crippling autism with height, dick, face threads?

hmm i don't know OP. it might have something to do with this board's crippling autism with height, dick, face threads?

it's just the board culture lol!

you retards are fucking yourselves over and you can't see.

user can self moderate!

not if you shitheads are mentally 16 years old.

>this girl squats more than you, a 185 lb man at 6'2".

Curse you knee injury.

>BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTH

>girls
>lower standards
Pick one faggot
fit girls might be autistic but they still get guys throwing themselves at them and even if they fuck up completly and are akward as all hell there are plenty of guys who would put up with that shit

Now if they are the autistic type who wants to avoid human contact and wants to be left alone THEN i might believe you this causes trouble in dating but barring a severe mental retardation girls dont have lower standards

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

what said. Fit girls get hit on by jacked, roided out dudes every day. If anything, their standards are higher.

More than often fitgirls find roidtards to be... roidtards, because they act like shit.
Despite what Veeky Forums thinks, specially /fraud/, girls don't actually like, in general, roidtards.

The point of lifting is to hit PR's and become a better, stronger version of yourself.

Cuck

Im not him but news flash, even if they dont like roidtards or the guys who approach getting tons of attention makes them believe they are attractive and getting tons of attention makes girls harder to approach since they are so used to it and probably dislike it

its partially why dating is so shit these days, if you are legit aboot trying to talk to a girl she will assume a defensive position and think you are dick just like the other 12 guys who has tried to get her to put out today

>Pick one faggot
>fit girls might be autistic but they still get guys throwing themselves at them and even if they fuck up completly and are akward as all hell there are plenty of guys who would put up with that shit
NNNNot really.

They get hit on by people in the fitness arena but not so much normal guys. From what I've heard at least. Low bodyfat, big arms and a six pack tends to not go over very well.

Cardio bunnies? Soft lifters who concentrate on their ass and thighs? Beating us off with both hands. The "fit" girls that the chicks with low self esteem and queer chicks around here dig and think are cool and hot? Not so much.

The little lady we're discussing right now?
She's got that nice soft thing going thick thighs a nice round ass and a cute face. Even has what might be a pretty innie snatch.
Arms are too big though, but overpowering her easily will just make the rape play more fun.
Fuckable.

THICC

So you think girls who are fit dont get tons of attention?
So you think they want a "normal" (whatever that is, i assume non-lifting) guy as opposed to someone who stays active?

All girls get tons of attention if they are even close to decent looking, you make it seem like fit girls are sad and lonely but this is hardly the case

Some might be and its the same as with anorexic chicks who starve, its a self issue only they can deal with and most of those either have some sort of guy they spend time with or violently reject all male attention because their low self esteem cases em to lash out and shut themselves off from the world
But these are maybe 5-10/100 id bet and its the mental problems keeping them from getting more male attention

That girl squats more than most of Veeky Forums

345, but that's probably her 1rm with a belt. Still impressive for a woman.

>So you think girls who are fit dont get tons of attention?
All attention isn't good attention user. If you were getting any you'd realize that.

>So you think they want a "normal" (whatever that is, i assume non-lifting) guy as opposed to someone who stays active?
Regular average guys. You know normal men. The kind of guys who're heavily into lifting and fitness culture are normal men yes but I'm excluding them because they are not the average man I'm referring too.

>All girls get tons of attention if they are even close to decent looking, you make it seem like fit girls are sad and lonely but this is hardly the case
Yeah, some do. But not oft from the right groups, all groups or the right kind of attention. That's what I'm talking about.

>Some might be and its the same as with anorexic chicks who starve, its a self issue only they can deal with and most of those either have some sort of guy they spend time with or violently reject all male attention because their low self esteem cases em to lash out and shut themselves off from the world
That has absolutely fuck all to do with anything in my post or this discussion at all.

>But these are maybe 5-10/100 id bet and its the mental problems keeping them from getting more male attention
You can't fucking see mental problems when you first see someone. Outside of clothes and how they carry themselves.
Even then, it's literally all about face and bodyshape.
Simple as.
The Veeky Forums girls do not get a lot of attention from anyone outside of people who're into fitness, girls with low self esteem and queers.
That's just how it is.
Sorry to burst your bubble.

This autismo genuinely belives that there is a formula for the types of guys girls go for.

What the fuck is that retarded dance at the end? This bitch fucking pisses me off

We tend to go after the same kinds of girls and girls with certain features tend to be not gone after.

Like I said, it's about garnering the right kind of attention from the right kind of men. Not getting any attention at all.
That's what desperate loser broads crave.

>If you were getting any you'd realize that.
pro tip, dont make assumptions about people you know nothing about. youre way off

>That's what I'm talking about.
So do, pray tell what the right kind of attention is that they arent getting
I had a fit girl at work who competed in power lifting (she looked like it too, far from the cardio bunny qt) and she had a regular old guy whom she rejected because she "wasnt feeling it"
I know because she had long drawn out talks to a coworker about it next to the rest of us and while anecdotal its still true that they get attention from all types of guys with all kinds of intentions

>The Veeky Forums girls do not get a lot of attention from anyone
I beg to differ because ive seen exactly how low the bar for women is set, ive met an overweight lesbian whom i litterally thought was a guy first time i met her have to fend guys off so i find it hard to believe fit girls have any trouble in dating unless they choose to

And its not a bubble of mine, hell id want girls to have poor self esteem and be looking for a guy but sadly this isnt the case from what ive seen so far. girls have tons of guys who do anything just to be in the same room as them and all girls want is to be left alone

VODKA'D

>pro tip, dont make assumptions about people you know nothing about. youre way off
If you say so.

>So do, pray tell what the right kind of attention is that they arent getting
The "normal" guys. You know, the type of guys I actually explained to you about in detail TWICE now?

>I had a fit girl at work who competed in power lifting (she looked like it too, far from the cardio bunny qt) and she had a regular old guy whom she rejected because she "wasnt feeling it"
Nice totally pointless and probably bullshit anecdote you have there.

>I know because she had long drawn out talks to a coworker about it next to the rest of us and while anecdotal its still true that they get attention from all types of guys with all kinds of intentions
K....

>>The Veeky Forums girls do not get a lot of attention from anyone
>I beg to differ because ive seen exactly how low the bar for women is set, ive met an overweight lesbian whom i litterally thought was a guy first time i met her have to fend guys off so i find it hard to believe fit girls have any trouble in dating unless they choose to
More awesome anecdotes that prove me 100% correct.

>And its not a bubble of mine, hell id want girls to have poor self esteem and be looking for a guy but sadly this isnt the case from what ive seen so far. girls have tons of guys who do anything just to be in the same room as them and all girls want is to be left alone
So yeah.
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about and are basing it on retarded made up anecdotes and that one chick you couldn't(or can't since you seem like the type to thirstly follow a chick around) bang once. If you are a guy that is.

>The "normal" guys
You described it as
>"Regular average guys. You know normal men"
I dont think this qualifies as detailed even by the loosest definition of the word, in fact this is about as general as it gets
Gonna go this way instead and say [citation needed] since youre gonna be a dick.
Provide some proof fit girls arent getting attention or kys

>More awesome anecdotes
Not like youve provided any significant evidence either faggot, you just say bullshit and expect not to get called out on it, again see above

>and are basing it on retarded made up anecdotes
"My made up bullshit is better than your made up bullshit"
You also seem to make wild assumptions about me so i assume you just make shit up generally

>>The "normal" guys
>You described it as
>>"Regular average guys. You know normal men"
>I dont think this qualifies as detailed even by the loosest definition of the word, in fact this is about as general as it gets
>Gonna go this way instead and say [citation needed] since youre gonna be a dick.
>Provide some proof fit girls arent getting attention or kys
Regular average guys. You know normal men. The kind of guys who're heavily into lifting and fitness culture are normal men yes but I'm excluding them because they are not the average man I'm referring too.
Don't do that thing where you take a portion of something and try to blow it out of context in an effort to gain more ground in a discussion. It fails miserably and looks desperate.

>>More awesome anecdotes
>Not like youve provided any significant evidence either faggot, you just say bullshit and expect not to get called out on it, again see above
You making up lies/stories =/= evidence.

>>and are basing it on retarded made up anecdotes
>"My made up bullshit is better than your made up bullshit"
>You also seem to make wild assumptions about me so i assume you just make shit up generally
There is no made up bullshit.

Okay. Here's something to chew on.
Where are the Veeky Forums girl threads?
Where are the female bodybuilders and yolked female threads?
Where are the Veeky Forums girl threads on /s/ and /gif/ and /h/ and /aco/and /a/ and and /b/ and every other board that has a semi naked female on it?
Why are the Veeky Forums girls and female power lifters not in those threads with the rest of the dickable women?
Ask yourself that.

>Don't do that thing where you take a portion of something and try to blow it out of context in an effort to gain more ground in a discussion
Even if you include that its pretty much "everyone beside people who are into lifting and fitness culture" which is just the rest of the male population at that point
How is that not a general description, asshole?

>You making up lies/stories =/= evidence.
But your word = evidence and an irrefutable truth?

>Okay. Here's something to chew on.
There have been plenty of fucking Veeky Forums girl threads mate, i bet there is one up right now on Veeky Forums so i dunno what youre trying to say with that shit
Also lol at the logic that 4chans views of anything reflect the rest of the world
There are threads about animu waifus and you think thats representative of the real world?
fucking hell mate

Either prove fit girls dont get approached as much or stfu

Same reason we do
>insecure and damaged

I already have a 1500 total though. What is even the point anymore. I'm stronger than 95% of all men on the planet and it didn't get me anything.

Do videos of girls having fun trigger your autism?

ironically they're about to beat the shit out of each other

You don't know what the word ironic means.

i do but i just use it all the time because nobody really cares in the end

>some literally who is fucking a literally who e-celeb who looks like most instagram whores
Uh... who cares, really?

She dumped Midget Ogus for that guy lmao.

you do know that anyone has delts if you raise your arms perpendicular to your body, right?

3d delts when your arms are down would be an indicator for roiding?

lol. lemme ask something op. what is the point of lifting when you're a babyfaced manlet?

>baldy roids

>pulls 500lbs
>dyel

He's proof girls don't care about upper body

kek

pfff pfff pfff pfff pfff pfff

What was the point of that exactly?

When will you learn that girls crave SPAD jittering and fucking awkwardly in their moist cooch?

>Not knowing the difference between normal delts and 3D delts

Maybe he's able to hold a conversation with her?

She reminds me of a young Angelina Jolie. Like when Jolie was mainlining heroin

>Smeg squats

To cover up the fact that you are ugly. Megsquats is an ugly pig earing makeup and all the thirsty ugly anons are blind to the fact. Her partner is in her league, plain and simple. She makes up for her lack of beauty by going to the gym and working on her body to compensate.

Beautiful girls rarely go to the gym outside doing cardio and light weight routine.
The point of lifting is to better yourself, test your limits and reach your maximum genetic potential .
The thirst in this place is disgusting. You can't lift away ugly from somebodies mind. Remember that kiddos.

Meg is nothing special, you beta. There are plenty of better looking girls out there.