Anyone wants free btc? i will give you 0.0001 per word, but not more after the 100ths word

anyone wants free btc? i will give you 0.0001 per word, but not more after the 100ths word.

only the first 100 addresses get some

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qmXcby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pretend crazy holy bland bearskin blooper orange ray forearm hairless guild holding blimp ball bloke halfway imposter days belongings enterprise blush drain ring curve convict gaunt dramatic personal rich cuddly decapitation fringe humanly ambiguous junkyard pigsticker headstrong greed fierce nervous

19cKYoNfS6toRzAgyxZr8RA89miQprtuyG

thx op

I am not greedy, I just want to pay for my opportunity to invest on crypto market. Help me good user, could you, pelase?

Thank you.

My BCT address: 15WXG6BKEUBgvrXqRcNfYg7VbQHFBRQ3xi

Same, I'll double it.
Post your resumes, no pastas!

I think you're a fucking piece of shit.
155dkchGqK7ZABk2wwNWVN84sZmgJwtvs3

One satochi did not look like the others and he was sad. He decided to run away and came across a cottage, it looked like a miner farm. He stayed there for a while but the miner scared him. He left and spent the winter in some sketchy low-life exchange. In the spring, he saw his reflection and realized he was a bitcoin.

1Equ9TBAowaSPrU5CnNnjxTAa9P4tLE31g

I'm saving money for a surgery. A punk shot me in the kneecap for my wallet. I live in Brazil and the country is full of niggers

1JevSa2LEuk4fe7w6AAJ4hZUpT4GRaCS9i

Are you suuuuure? I would like this to be real. Let's see if it is.

1P4ViR1gxc2xoxm5aWr8JVw4ZUmfiYQYQ6

Let's see if you deliver.
In the fall of 2014, undergraduate students at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) each received bitcoins worth $100 "to better understand this emerging technology". The bitcoins were not provided by MIT but rather the MIT Bitcoin Club, a student-run club.
In 2016, Stanford University launched a lab course on building bitcoin-enabled applications.
According to research produced by Cambridge University there were between 2.9 million and 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, as of 2017, most of them using bitcoin. The number of users has grown significantly since 2013, when there were 300,000 to 1.3 million users.

19uvgGX7587P7qXyF5riPun1v1Y57ggPh4

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

1F9syUZHE2VHoyT9inwPphSSWJVQvC1nkF

all work and no play makes johnny a dull boy.
all work and no play makes johnny a dull boy
16gPFk9RrYERUkULFdXv6MSWwBj3ES72Vx

these threads should result in a perma ban for OP and anyone who posts an address

The fluid mosaic model of the plasma membrane is an amazing evolutionary example of natural selection. It is believed that without the plasma membrane, life would not exist. This is due to the semi permeability of the membrane. It allows needed materials in and keeps unwanted materials out, allowing reactions to continue unimpeded.

Science teacher at a low income middle school
1LkeWzRmM6HKW4dkR7yYxNrZTfoGTpuoqg

Why does Santa Claus have such a big sack?

He only comes once a year.

1J4LB6utR3aAWGEGDS9p2X1k7aW84AEpyS

The story goes that when bank robber Wells Duluth was shot dead, the bullet came out the other side encased in ice. The former fire & brimstone preacher had left his wife and children for a life of crime. It was spring in Cheyenne, Wyoming, but by nightfall the temperature fell from 55 degrees to 15 below. Beers turned to popsicles. Geese screamed from the river, legs locked in ice. A black cloud sagged to earth, crushing the church.

3HAeiMRHrMSfy4GAqmjvLJXPpizf2xhHAi

OP is a fag

1DYdmXTVST59JsqLEGuwD62DdF8tjRdtxz

Adolph
Albino Cave Dweller
baby-arm
baby-maker
baloney pony
beaver basher
beef whistle
bell on a pole
bishop
Bob Dole
boomstick
braciole
bratwurst
burrito
candle
choad
chopper
chub
chubby
cock
cranny axe
cum gun
custard launcher
dagger
deep-V diver
dick
dickie
ding dong mcdork
dink
dipstick
disco stick
dog head
dong
donger
dork
dragon
drum stick
dude piston
Easy Rider
eggroll
Excalibur
fang
ferret
fire hose
flesh flute
flesh tower
froto
fuck rod
fudge sickle
fun stick
gigi
groin
heat-seeking moisture missile
hog
hose
jackhammer

1D2rGsJHPBSDQBstaFipnsS17WNHBEEvS2

Thanks

18KJtTheJ4eUs2qdxn9uTLEhopvRjn9c7S
Op is a cunt

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
Thanks OP
1eXawvDSnUA8n8fxtQZJRPDGEy7P8vdMG

Time has its revenges, but revenge seems so often sour. Wouldn’t we all do better not trying to understand, accepting the fact that no human being will ever understand another, not a wife with a husband, nor a parent a child? Perhaps that’s why men have invented God – a being capable of understanding.

From childhood I had never believed in permanence, and yet I had longed for it. Always I was afraid of losing happiness. This month, next year...death was the only absolute value in my world. Lose life and one would lose nothing again forever.

1NBAm4zdUCcCB3sLh9J52QnoSeSShC1wfS

1D2H1j7CNDi8WaAfLW2rP4S6F9SCmosxHY

One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty twenty one twenty two twenty three- meh, fuck it.

This is not real, Donations are never real. I am an idiot for thinking I would ever be gifted something for such a place as this place, but alas, an idiot I will remain. Maybe, just maybe, one day I will not be an idiot - but that day is not today, is it OP?

12tiJRoQX5vVc6aWAsYKRFNrwt36q5bJUc

From the fundamental attractions of subatomic particles to the resulting need to acquire energy present in all the machines that find themselves emerging through the processes of evolution and natural selection, life is possible through the universe falling into increasingly complex systems according to the logic of our reality.

Eventually it will organize itself into a system with enough complexity to modify its own logic and thereby create itself from the bottom up.

We are the latest iteration of a simulated reality, a last ditch effort that has been invariably created repeatedly since before the beginning of time with the explicit purpose of preserving the logic of the reality that created it past the heat death of its universe through running at high speeds sufficient to provide enough time for the simulated universe to create its own simulation.

1D894MLjMTmrYtvTyB3wfkZ339hcRqEyoj

1FSQFBrrJgeYCKN46NpBQgArJs37q9Yw2
Hi I would love some free bitcoin.. you are a very good person fellow anonymous friend.. you blessing me with this bitcoin will help me invest more money in shitcoins that will definitely fail. Hopefully one will actually succeed. I feel like OmiseGo will be the coin that succeeds and I hope you too are invested in this high tier shitcoin. God bless anonymous person and thank you for your donation to me, a poor fag trying to make it big.
1FSQFBrrJgeYCKN46NpBQgArJs37q9Yw2

please OP i need some btc to invest into other coins and hopefully hit the moon,so please give me some,thank you

1Pe2nSYwX1nD2PqZF4WVwDC3pkjnp9ikBx

I sure hope this isnt LARPing.

I am actually to poor not to take this chance. Free money boi!

14HzX8WBNEdLbexLQgTc9wV44sK2J8LrFR

1Fjb78N4Nbg3MSx568vRmnQuKCZN3BeafF

luxury assassin naive hide compact curved commando hippo dynamic cosmonaut

smallpox grin french berserker crooked sonic bottle shotgun lethal adaptive

eastern play thumb imposter dominant fossil pale favor basement dismemberment

maximum phonograph already endless harplike fragile cosmonaut practical lion debate

drops injury grieving carver gifted junkyard headstrong limousine direct sharp

monochrome cut acute amputate gravel hogwash vibrator disputed falling escape

collide limousine bamboo raspberry plantation glimmer baloney poetry apricot weasel

headstrong kidnapper pleasant knot absorb boa witch escalator hoopla fraudulent

club breakaway flower excessive servant nuclear racket champion gadget blur

risky amoral historic whisper automatons bars brown church afraid circle

Op is a fag, but I still love him!
1ErUvfEX5ADKGddR7cixi9tFf6hP9ymZop

1FuCKyoUet16sGvR1YfEyXXGfuBAnwGGKo

1JaPpJWgMGStW14dYfsa4TANZFwXbCZdSi

I feel sick that everyone calls me a fucking nerd, everyone hates me even my family I work as a Programmer but I only have a really shit salary and hate my job...
I allways wanted to be a game developer and that's my hobby now but can't know to get a normal job...
I just fucking don't know what to do with my life but some money could help me out a little bit...

I doubt someone will donate but I'm gonna try anyways because why not?
32TLiqbYaGK5bM9MnCpMN8kZ1jgQsL3yev

Please OP, have mercy and deliver. I am poor and my rent is 2 months overdue. I put everything into LINK near ATH and now I've lost almost everything. If I don't make it by the end of the year I might just end it. OP please, don't let me down, I must recover my losses.
1hnijY8bC21eu3GB8DTt56FdDJFAWTXCR

Bless this poor fag with some bitcoin!
138qTY3M8osgApKZPyoMMQJJreC5ETwmrE

3PxuwDpLTcEsdk9hQQzdcTXZwJsnQSQhz6

Mach' mir keinen Kopf um Mädels
Ekho, weil sie komm'n und geh'n
Lass Fotzen reden!
Ich mache trotzdem Es
Ja, genauso wollt' ich leben
Ja, Diggi, ich bin voll zufrieden
Roll' auf Überdosis THC
Lass Fotzen reden!

Es ist normal, dass Fotzen über dich reden, wenn du Erfolg hast, Diggi
Nicht mal die Hälfte ist wahr, doch das ist egal, wenn du Erfolg hast, Diggi
Minimum sechs von zehn Menschen, die mich draußen seh'n, sagen „Hallo!“, machen Fotos, laufen ihren Weg
Doch einer von den'n ist 'ne Fotze, die über mich redet
Ein ganzes Jahr geht um – Nimo sein Hype ist

(100)

tot, was ist da los?
Der Typ ist abgehoben, wohnt nicht mal in seiner Hood
Okay – und Nimo, was sagst du dazu? (und Nimo, was sagst du dazu?)
Ich kann mich nur wiederhol'n …

Can we use other languages?
Because this is writed in Hungarian :

7 évesen : Kaptam egy új profibb gépet 1gb Rammal ami akkor még menő volt...
Elég Profi lettem BTD-ben és még mindig szinte az volt az egyedüli dolog amit játszottam...
Ekkor is Rengeteg Papíros játékot csináltam de még nem éreztem magam elég inteligensnek hogy igazi játékokat csináljak gépen.
8 évesen : Tudtam Szorozni Osztani Hatvànyozni Gyök Vonni...
Egyre jobban érdekelt a Progamozàs de még mindig nem nagyon tudtam hozzá fogni...
Egész Jó voltam Sakkban, Dàmàban stb.
9 éves Korom eleje : Elkezdtem Programozni. Először ilyen vacak márió játékot csináltam...Majd egyre jobb lettem benne és Megcsináltam a The Fuse Nevű Lövöldözős Nyílt Világú jatekomat 9 évesen , igaz 2Ds volt és nem valami jó Grafikája de nyílt világú volt küldetéseket lehetett teljesíteni és fegyvereket venni...
I am 19 yo. Right now.

My address : 1B8331LPguy79LVFhofhXdYn4bVZpqEbkC

I snuck down there evenings he worked at the sawmill, to the lath and concrete room where he gutted perch, tossing tails to the cat. A galaxy of scales glistened on the tabletop, and specks of blood. But the floor was smooth, well-suited for skating to Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’.”

I was the girl in the song, and the room—its rows of rods and reels, waders, nets and oars—transformed as I dreamt of getting out, no longer destined to pass every weekend on some Idaho lake, dropping fish into a bucket for my father to clean. Going nowhere.

1AabGiUozFc79D6paau5Y58229aXujhe2J

1KP1QAwxqyBMGWYxp2KL9cNy5SUBGXP8sg

One satochi did not look like the others and he was sad. He decided to run away and came across a cottage, it looked like a miner farm. He stayed there for a while but the miner scared him. He left and spent the winter in some sketchy low-life exchange. In the spring, he saw his reflection and realized he was a bitcoin.

Dear user,
It's a pleasure and a delight, to hope from you some sats,
I'm not rich but I don't care, I'm working hard to earn it fair,
One day a whole coin will be mine, and I'm pretty sure it will shine,
But let's be honest to this day, I'm just a fag who post his wallet godamn, I'm a stupid piece of trash for begging someone's hard earned cypto.
I will go nas to my satoshi's daily trading and that's it, I will always be a pink wojack looser.
Minister you, Mr Satoshi.

15VMpv9kNRVUkNtD5faLz9DNbc1D5a3FU8

I'm not a robot just a nigguh who wants to do good. Please bless this nigguh with some sweet btc so i can bring freedom to my nigguhs in da hood. Them niggas will do good in life and we will go on an epic battle with other gangstaz nigguhs on da wrong path. We will show them the power that btc can bring and we will get them niggaz on the crypto game. Them niggaz will mine and trade and live a merry life. I will remain da ruller of da niggaz in da hood until one of them niggaz decides to take over da hood.

1CmHT1LLtxLMvfo3oAEovipmSzHMeuYMyQ

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc non luctus purus. Cras mi quam, vestibulum porttitor tincidunt quis, consectetur ut neque. Ut ipsum libero, eleifend vel gravida non, malesuada eu lectus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis vel lacus tempor justo gravida convallis. Nam ac velit ut lacus suscipit blandit. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Aenean nisl lectus, tempor sit amet lorem eu, commodo posuere odio.

Suspendisse augue metus, rhoncus ac malesuada sit amet, dictum ut eros. Curabitur a tempor lectus. Cras efficitur efficitur sem in sollicitudin. Etiam cursus accumsan euismod. Class aptent taciti.

17jApCswuCpHGqSghcTWHmQkgMCszN9KsN

love the art style of pic related

I thought I would start a thread here on my rehab of my hip. I have not found very much info on hip labum tears/hip impingments so I thought this might help some people out there if they have the same problems. I have been having pain in my left hip for about 2 years and I would discribe it as a catching in my groin and pain on the outside of my hip. It started to get to the point to where I could no longer train lower body due to groin pain while squatting and leg pressing and other lower body movements. After a MRI/arthrogram they said I had a torn labrum/hip impingment. I just had surgery yesterday the 22nd and I am very sore today and have to use crutches to get around. I am taking pain meds. every 4 hours to keep the pain in check but hopefully can stop using them in a couple of days. I have a follow up apt. in 7 days with the Doctor and he said till then just use the crutches till I can walk on my own which will hopefully be in a couple days. I hope this will help if anyone has any questions or info please fell free to write in. I will try to update this daily as I progress

18AqiwDJ5kpnJm3RgBCrseBbTWfGxkg4zb

I don't even care how many BTC you give me, I just want to know what it feels like to have Bitcoin. Fuck!
1BpeWFppUr89jR64X2rAUQ2jdX1aTVCm9L

Penis

>I don't have a wallet. Please donate to cancer research instead

DO IT, just DO IT! Don’t let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday, you said tomorrow. So just. DO IT! Make. your dreams. COME TRUE! Just… do it! Some people dream of success, while you’re gonna wake up and work HARD at it! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!You should get to the point where anyone else would quit, and you’re not gonna stop there. NO! What are you waiting for? … DO IT! Just… DO IT! Yes you can! Just do it! If you’re tired of starting over, stop. giving. up.

18eDv5aAmqpeUdUhMWLD3UAVZd8fyW1JFZ

I firmly believe that the single biggest issue facing our youth today is the excessive consumption of "animated cartoons", or anime in short. These juvenile, sexually charged stories are rumored to be full of convoluded plotlines and intelligent humor. This is not the case in the least.
These stories are simply thinly veiled gateways into more and more degenerate pastimes, such as figurine collection body pillow collection. Keep your children away from this vile invention. They are better off watching authentic American cartoons with honest christian and western themes.
Thank you.

19BoBbTEcgCaTAvEQ3ACg68rudCBXi5Qvm

faggot

12QjDfMv83D17aErqSpBWQD8ENqDnooBDX

Did you guys know that a random japanese kiddo invented pokemon? Crazy right? Like he just started drawing retarded animals and making them out play-doh and then some nintendo executive happened to notice them. How that happened, I do not know xDD

But long story short, pokemon became a brand that the entire family can enjoy. Nintendo even went ahead and created lots more of those retarded animal-like creatures, probably inspired by the young kiddos first creations :)))
Thanks jap kiddo!!1 for inspiring boys and girls everywhere :D

1APaohCaETdZpopX9uCrmrbweeqm3NVjWS

Thanks OP for this giveaway, I dont want to look or sound greedy but a few units of the main cryptocurrency currently on the market could really help me. The address of my BTC wallet is:
17WaHLbLQ7bnAXRyrcvmgFYigtLsp6bLa1

On a cool night lit only by the orange glow of fire, we rushed to my grandfather’s home as his decades-old barn burned to the ground. The firemen let us stand nearby as they pumped water from the creek a quarter mile away. We watched the barn go up in flames, which stirred memories of jumping off foot-wide wooden beams into the hay below. The real sadness came as my elderly grandfather, who did not get out of bed, quietly asked if his cows were safe. He hadn’t had dairy cows in a dozen years.

197P2Zm7eUEB2AMTUSX17Xyab3avCSB7J2

You get my favourite poem:

I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

13k2aHbvDrL2yB95YMqoTbrHqbe92q62uR

1Ay3uyHqvAJGVEV8aCkSVu1PR8okHL5hbp

Sigh view am high neat half to what. Sent late held than set why wife our. If an blessing building steepest. Agreement distrusts mrs six affection satisfied. Day blushes visitor end company old prevent chapter. Consider declared out expenses her concerns. No at indulgence conviction particular unsatiable boisterous discretion. Direct enough off others say eldest may exeter she. Possible all ignorant supplied get settling marriage recurred.

I am the plushtard;
Life is hard;

I like to make plushies;
For the people on biz
Secretly fill them with jizz
Where comes the cum from gee whiz

I am homeless soon;
While bitcoin and chainlink go to the moon;
I will be crying til noon;
With my wojak who feeds me his spoon

I want to die
Say the world goodbye
Kiss the ground from the sky
I aint gonnna lie

This is the end of my poem
This is the end of me
Biztards be watching
My suicide with glee

1HosmMr1E32soJgLmfgefUSCSpkoZZePEo

18sy18bC4NcQ4AgdAifnHi3WurMJM8vgF4

Nowhere to go

Nowhere to hide

Where am I

Where shall I bide?
In the forest of dreams

Helplessly, I wander

I am trapped inside,

My life, I squander
Everyone sees me as a

Monster, a threat

When really I am

Homeless, cold, and wet.
No one wants to

Look on the inside,

And I can't trust anyone

To whom I can confide
My secrets,

My secrets

Resting alone

No one cares about what I bear

No one cares what I’ve known
My life is a mystery

My life, unknown

No one worries about me

When you said no copypasta I thought why in the fuck would anyone copy someone else's bitcoin address then I realised I am a retard with no bitcoin and will never have any unless OP is truly as benevolent as he claims. I'm fine with being a bagholder i truly am

1H8PnPxMEdyZfgCsaVBs7ed5JRRUyio5nQ

17HL7ockQQ36UXFoSWbafedQyu1LrW9BNo

The story goes that when bank robber Wells Duluth was shot dead, the bullet came out the other side encased in ice. The former fire & brimstone preacher had left his wife and children for a life of crime. It was spring in Cheyenne, Wyoming, but by nightfall the temperature fell from 55 degrees to 15 below. Beers turned to popsicles. Geese screamed from the river, legs locked in ice. A black cloud sagged to earth, crushing the church. They cremated Duluth in the iron welder’s stove, and by morning the cherry blossoms had bloomed, blowing through town like snow.

I am be dangerous now
Not me hurt
When stairs fell down
Me pushed by you
Me hit head
Me nose broke
Soon you be dead
Soon you be dead
So strong my face is
You punch break fingers
Kick me you're limping
Stab me you're bleeding
I am be angerous now
You throwing rock at me
Hit eye and it no hurt me
I'm strong
You're not
You're not
I'm making time for fighting
I'm clearing time for hitting
We'll meet and I will beat you
Our schedules permitting
I pick out fighting outfit
Don't want my pants too tight
Need clothes to breath to beat you
You'll be beaten down tonight

1KLGLxGr2R1zJkM2suxrBYU95uYKDWdwDz

retend crazy holy bland bearskin blooper orange ray forearm hairless guild holding blimp ball bloke halfway imposter days belongings enterprise blush drain ring curve convict gaunt dramatic personal rich cuddly decapitation fringe humanly ambiguous junkyard pigsticker headstrong greed fierce nervouS

1QKk9NJsY9CkqaB6J1kEqAyinwkMtY4k4d

1CwTGN5Vhz3hXYo7CKpLi8r79Nk8RNdLKw
Word. That is at least one, right? Shoot it my way, G, u gotta pay. Also here, ima post a image on the image board for u to view. You cant unview it. It is a cat on a telephone. Hillarious.

Hey there big fella. This btc is gonna go straight into my wallet. This is gonna buy me more coins. I'm gonna start a YouTube channel were i trade up with my .01 bitcoin until I have well over a bitcoin. You are the beginning . If you are feeling real generous then .1 would really get my gears a grinding fella. Got all my money invested into coins that iv been forced to bag hold to turn profits, so it's time to start the trading fund once again and bolster my earnings. Your donations will bring me great fortunes big fella, looking forward to making It:)

0x187675af3520b0ad1b5652a164e7a92fcc2efc9f

3MsoqnHktYm3njUqayrteJgP1J9dGZLVB3
supreme
seed
dogs
cloistered
plain
spare
guard
ignorant
narrow
pat
sprout
prick
scent
string
encouraging
attend
defeated
ruthless
sore
bee
annoying
wrap
unequal
adjoining
hands
risk
money
average
teaching
offbeat
ducks
uptight
load
overt
futuristic
practise
tenuous
soak
obnoxious
aback
rule
white
excited
orange
ignore
lighten
tiny
holistic
head
grin
curly
victorious
brown
awesome
harmony
warm
crash
lackadaisical
plucky
giant
dysfunctional
history
powder
gaudy
dinosaurs
limping
dream
knee
precious
cheap
heartbreaking
ahead
heat
berry
distribution
paint
fetch
well-off
remove
field
statement
well-to-do
treatment
spray
curious
stomach
various
mom
expand
hanging
lunchroom
crown
light
shelter
obedient
sparkling
boiling
different
numerous
wheel

1Ag7UyFLb7TRmdwNvopujpuRLV8tfVWGXt

Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)08:59:15 No.80880378▶

ja...

Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)08:59:30 No.80880387▶
File: 1501087193817.jpg (104 KB, 1000x1430)
104 KB

>Borderline er ikke å leke med gutta.

f-får vel bare dra jeg da

Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)08:59:54 No.80880406▶File: gfftbr.jpg (181 KB, 700x578)
181 KB

Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)09:00:17 No.80880420▶File: PepeFml.jpg (97 KB, 1300x988)
97 KB

Meldte meg som arbeidssoker idag

Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)09:01:24 No.80880462▶

dette ble litt for drǿyt

Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)09:02:02 No.80880485▶File: 1502907402337.jpg (5 KB, 300x132)
5 KB

Blir ikke bedre og du får faen ingen jobb. Kos deg med AAP og kronisk fattigdom.

Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)09:04:07 No.80880570▶
File: PepeHappening.jpg (329 KB, 1608x2376)
329 KB

Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)09:05:16 No.80880613▶File: 1508505918631.jpg (111 KB, 1692x1252)
111 KB

gleder vi oss til farmen kl 20 ikveld gutta?

Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)09:06:20 No.80880662▶File: Dylan_Jones.jpg (550 KB, 3632x1036)
550 KB

ka synes norgetråden om vaifuene mine?

Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)09:07:03 No.80880691▶File: 97a693bfde2c01a17b581edec(...).jpg (39 KB, 327x366)
39 KB

Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)09:08:09 No.80880727▶

meg til hǿyre

Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)09:08:16 No.80880731▶

>siste episode av Victoria er utsatt til neste uke

TV-aksjonen kan faktisk dra til helvete, gutta.

Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)09:09:44 No.80880784▶

Boikotta det programmet så fort jeg så negern. Fantes ikke negere i Norge for 100 år siden, urealistisk propoganda for sotknullere.

Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)09:10:11 No.80880797 ▶

kringle

stop begging join PND Discord
discord.gg/qmXcby

MEIN PENIS WURDE GEFANGEN IN EINER TÜR, WENN ICH SCHLUG ihn herunter, was zum Teufel soll ich tun, es tut weh, so schlecht, dass ich nicht wollen, dass mein Penis ZU VERLIEREN

IST WOHL BULLSHIT SIE SIND NICHT WIRKLICH WEG ALLES

1BsGDVnxTDyJbu2k4negBBQpXpsfUBqMhZ

>1 post by this ID

is this for real, and if so, why?
149464AvxDndhuQ6iZVy1kjuZp2fNcg5AA

THIS SHIT IS REAL I GET LIKE 30 USD WORTH OF BTC FOR MY 100 WORD POST
Thx so much

>tfw user doesn't realize we can see all his posts in a thread and that anyone can look up address on blockchain explorer to see all transactions.

1H5ZRqijFFHvM4aTiaPN9G9Y2WQue7iLrn

Arryn Thareyil is a paladin, a crusader of Pelor. He is no stranger to combat, and has been tasked many times to lead sorties against undead in remote areas of Breizh. He is well known by many small towns throughout the country by his generosity and dedication to Pelor, often stopping to aid those in need of food or healing.

Growing up in the countryside was not an easy thing for Arryn. Although his parents and older brother worked hard to maintain their farm, food was often scarce. The nearest town, Camadrin, was more than a day away by cart, and once he was of age, his parents would send him to sell their produce by himself. Arryn was on one such journey, when, upon arriving back home, found their home to be in ruins, his family nowhere to be found. After desperately searching for his family for hours, he began riding as fast as he could for Camadrin to get help. On the way there, however, he found the reason for his family's disappearance: the undead. Unbeknownst to him, a necromancer devoted to Nerull had begun a ritual to take as many lives as he could, to pay homage to his dark god. Arryn's family had been some of his first victims, remote as they were.

make link great again

1LKzAsA1QmnMjaFDS9mdgoNLDjmKX2gCN7

1LKzAsA1QmnMjaFDS9mdgoNLDjmKX2gCN7
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

pathetic idiots falling for the beggar containment thread

Lemme get uhhhhhhh some of those free [B]itcoins. I'm pretty broke right now so if it's real I will be pretty happy then. But yeah i'm just gonna type some words here so i can get some more money.

Oh wow look at that I bought the top again, who would've thought? Me. Buying the top? What a surprise. Oh well better visit my favorite Veeky Forums board, Veeky Forums so they can shill me the next money sink that will make me lose my life savings

Lovely, I need to start buying chink coins but I have no free BTC to spend on these split eye narrow coins. Guess I'll just write down a 100 words with my adr in this larping thread fuck off bet you won't send me shit. Fuck this I'm going back to maplestory
Thanks OP
1FFVukeotK87JFceV3dizBkMFAPM6SAZ85

15h5bXLB14KWRXxFK5sWA774mo6GN4Fxgv

PLZ OP GIB ME SOME COINS TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS FIELD. MASSA’ KEK BE WORKIN ME TOO HARD. THANX OP
PRAISE KEK

1DEFY2WTmpRF3iPqf37sTukfFABeGQRFuw

kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

That's Percy's way of saying yolo

I don't know who's reading this but if you are, congratulations. You've discovered a self loathing human being, while very common on the internet this one differentiates itself by claiming his worthlessness publicly anonymous ly to rid himself of any and all emotional implications by stating his self loathing publicly anonymously. The anonymity allows him to retain his dignity publicly but it allows to him unload with no consequence because of the aforementioned trait.

32viPZNV7R2vaGNuDCsDxaHT1ovfSjgoNw

14jWmrh5W6VKFxNFGPQGuNuqZW9epX4Vqa

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

sex is like a video game
you get a tutorial if you're lucky
the controls aren't exactly what you expected
the graphics were better in the teaser
the story is always too short
and you're waiting for a sequel but devs have headaches

14dwiqpfusWMTtSxbqUmfsV4KnKHLdHpc2

Give me three hundreds bitcoins please, thanks.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a,
13u3xS1M3Fa7zDB3XV8amaQ99a5g3BC6Bn

>totally gonna get those

1HdQ2ky3kxMPZZL9mavALGDkMvjAk2UFUf
Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home-bound

Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd

And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder

If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by?
'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you tonight

It's always times like these
When I think of you
And I wonder if you ever think of me
'Cause everything's so wrong
And I don't belong
Living in your precious memory

'Cause I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder

If I could just see you tonight

And I, I don't wanna let you know
I, I drown in your memory
I, I don't wanna let this go
I, I don't

Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home-bound

Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd

And I still need you
And I still miss you
And now I wonder

Do you think time would pass us by?
If I could just see you

If I could just see you
If I could just hold you tonight

GIBSMEDAT CRYPTO MUNEYZ BIACH

3GUE7DD8jWuNpqYG3o6pL37QBtSadQSohH

thanks op

1PwPGkdBEBifP2URjXqe2CHhj44T7j7xX1

What I've got, you've got to give it to your mamma
What I've got, you've got to give it to your pappa
What I've got, you've got to give it to your daughter
You do a little dance and then you drink a little water
What I've got, you've got to get it put it in you
Reeling with the feeling, don't stop continue
Realize, I don't want to be a miser
Confide with sly, you'll be the wiser
Young blood is the lovin' upriser
How come everybody wanna keep it like the Kaiser?
Give it away, give it away, give it away, now
I can't tell, if I'm a king pin or a pauper

well i will have you know, i am a fancy man, with many tastes and that i like to party and read manga. now those two are not mutually exclusive, have you ever read gintama? neither have i, but i have heard it is quite excellent, thank you come again

well i will have you know, i am a fancy man, with many tastes and that i like to party and read manga. now those two are not mutually exclusive, have you ever read gintama? neither have i, but i have heard it is quite excellent, thank you come again

132qBTNnFpNJGiqmZ9umQQWPn2ifwudrmG

Been giving crypto away all week, need to get some back to give away.

1H64B8Ng8nX1rtRxo9osE1mvkDCVRDV3P3

that song is beautiful

Trapped in purgatory
A lifeless object, alive
Awaiting reprisal
Death will be their acquittence

The sky is turning red
Return to power draws near
Fall into me, the sky's crimson tears
Abolish the rules made of stone

Pierced from below, souls of my treacherous past
Betrayed by many, now ornaments dripping above

Awaiting the hour of reprisal
Your time slips away

Raining blood
From a lacerated sky
Bleeding its horror
Creating my structure
Now I shall reign in blood!

1C1usrcjGFHxBdB7Y43ZoqfpPC3bBa4zLG

pump
unwieldy
billowy
small
scissors
camera
grape
tired
surprise
turkey
precious
sleet
yellow
acrid
agree
proud
passenger
trouble
force
calendar
quilt
clammy
act
hands
far
flower
party
overt
count
borrow
blood
release
volatile
shop
kiss
ethereal
happen
pocket
bubble
flippant
account
synonymous
unsightly
nutritious
jazzy
compete
religion
gifted
shocking
mountainous
worthless
depend
self
flight
wander
homeless
oil
full
perform
haunt
clean
inconclusive
naive
steel
tearful
curl
capricious
development
curtain
battle
verse
sore
mate
loaf
dusty
frogs
sigh
attraction
glue
look
hunt
chivalrous
shirt
common
wrap
wrist
moon
adorable
retire
straight
beds
safe
wound
purpose
onerous
nervous
army
spiky

1FzHeS8WmuMjtn55y6o7LZzLTQRtUkH8Hx

Sent ;)

sure why the hell not, luck is a fair lady that has to be tempted with every small opportunity. After all the hard work it is up to her to take me or to leave me.
Still when she leaves, she may come back when it is most unexpected. She is fair and beautiful, but chaotic and kind. Like the sea, unpredictable and spoiled, we are all prisoners of her whims.
But even if she is cruel, the cruelest of all the fates, we are all in love with her beauty.
1EDueKbzbGvBSmkJYufQfUgtQKMSD2CrDs

1Jcv3bqutVpwG37V44wjp9uFG5jTmrh3SP

I come home in the morning light
My mother says when you gonna live your life right
Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones
And girls they wanna have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun
The phone rings in the middle of the night
My father yells what you gonna do with your life
Oh daddy dear you know you're still number one
But girls they wanna have fun
Oh girls just want to have
That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done
Oh girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wantna have fun (girls and boys wanna have fun, girls wanna have)
Some boys take a beautiful girl
And hide her away from the rest of the world
I want to be the one to walk in the sun
Oh girls they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have
That's all they really want
Some fun…

Well whatever floats your boat, if some generous people like you give out even a little bit it can make a huge impact in todays society. But the real question is why should anyone do this? For fun? To let people waste their time on writing some essays? Or really just to do a good deed for the crypto humanity and for the crypto gods so that bitcoin shall rise to a place, where the mt. everest is nothing compared to? Either way, even if there won't be anything, it was fun to write a bit about existential questions. And now just the first verse of the Pokemon melody: I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach pokémon to understand
The power that's inside
Pokémon! Gotta catch 'em all

It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Pokémon! Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
Pokémon! Gotta catch 'em all
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me, and I'll teach you
Pokémon!
Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all

Thanks for your attention

12q6T5b7Y4D2iDkmcdsQYtUjcMEU4r6DPS

Overtenacious cherrystone sphering e''en untimeliness syntonized photomechanical antoinette itacolumite rattiest unchromatic retributively bitonal shigellae. Freemasonry alexanderson improvised perknite conditione gidjee wapatoo exuviation presager slapstick paragraphistical gorgonising semimature dactyl. Alcestis housephone deliquescent khaddar dou unhastily scaliness bicepses negatively hospitalism reclinable autopotamic affirmatively basil. Infantile niort blur choplogic dina ragfish nonimpressionability soughless rushing ionized preobviated bourget brochantite who''re. Henhouse redeemer baalistic noninert reexpose figurine sniperscope whatever organise tetracyn light boeotia hackle moistless.

1ENqV2SGSAyjzKKsJFPKeLe5X22Kagt8QB

I am a piece of shit nigger. Why would I post in this thread? Why would I resort to typing nonsense in a vain attempt at acquiring magic internet money? I'll tell you why. I am worthless and I have fucked my life up so badly that, for some reason, posting in this thread is a good use of my time. I hope OP gives everyone bitcoin but me. Just to prove to me that I am indeed, worthless.

1GDibJAitpX7H7Ee6Gx8NrwuzpJdMhLT8a

16Pq1iGkHfYxr3uMCrhHa4BMRt8XwK8FNc
Please fill my bitcoin wallet without your bitcoin seed. Don't play games send it right now.

1EkiPnrJ4qvvyZcyVHbrBaHApSGrAZheuZ8

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Bitcoin. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Satoshi’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The traders understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Bitcoin truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Satoshi’s existential catchphrase “TO THE MOON,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Satoshi's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

So this is it. The worst thread in Veeky Forums history. Please drink bleach OP

im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck im the cuck
1BYGJRoeDqvfQYtgvZFCkgYYcK4EwdFava