Wow user you're looking pretty fit, what sports do you play...

>Wow user you're looking pretty fit, what sports do you play? Please don't tell use your one of 'those' types who go to gym three times a week and stare at yourselves in the mirror all the time.

No I go 5-6 times ty fgt

>three times a week
what the fuck is wrong with you?

"I'm in a dodge ball league".

Oh just a bit of running and some outdoor stuff.
>panties drop

Trust me lads

Who are you and what are you doing in my house

"No thats not me. I like to do a few pushups and pullups every now and then.
The rest of my time I spend shitposting on an Australian barbeque review website."

> t. someone whose never spoken to a woman

nobody talks like that

Wii fit + Zumba

Why is kot such a sensuous beast?

>stare at yourselves in the mirror all the time.
Girl takes 5410 pictures of herself in the span of one afternoon and is self centered as fuck and this is normal
Guy puts in tons of effort to look good and enjoys it, this is somehow bad

I dont get this first off and i dont get why some basement dweller thinks women talk like this

Good news ladies. You havn't met a vain man. See, I do not go to the gym to look in a mirror.

I'm an athlete.

An athlete participating in the sport of

POWERLIFTING

No, I play Lacrosse.

I go to the gym 6 times a week and stare at big booty bitches what about you,skanks?

I play esports ladies, I'm no jock asshole

Tips and good day

Yup. That's what I do 3 times a week at the gym. I go in there and stare at myself in the gym mirror. 3 times a week for an hour. Did that for about a year and got results. Who knew being in shape would be so easy?

Excuse me sluts. Gonna go stare at myself some more.

light kek

Women dont care how u are fit as long as it doesnt take too much time/attention from them and you make money.

kek

I'm fit from having lots of sex, and working hard outside.

jokes on you bitch, I go 5-6 days a week and have pictures of my self on my phone for when I can't be looking in a mirror.

>just some wii fit with my mom and aunt before nap time
trust me lads

Given the amount of makeup the average western woman wears they probably spend a lot more time in front of a mirror than Veeky Forums.

>said no woman ever

None of your business cakeface.

Fpbp

>I do Olympic weight lifting/powerlifting/strongman/bodybuilding
All of these are considered sports. Just pick one and stick with it

actually I have never been in a gym and I dont know why you would describe my body as "pretty fit" but I mean if you are into the dad bod that's cool I guess.

>Haha no i go to kickboxing and BJJ 5-6 times a week

Best answer right here, what's your excuse for not being able to defend yourself?