Tfw when a 16 year old non-lifting Eddie Hall is bigger than you

>tfw when a 16 year old non-lifting Eddie Hall is bigger than you

>being from Stoke

is that a fucking nipple ring

And now he's a fatfuck lmao

Sacrificing athleticism for strength. I think it's foolish, but it worked for him.

Who gives a shit about strength

We have machinery to lift heavy things

Pic related bo scarborough at 16

he's lying. You simply do not get that big from swimming.

who cares about being able to cook

we have nutrient sludge for our dietary needs

he might not be, we had a guy on our swimming team in HS who was around that size and didn't do weights. Just swam twice a day, hours each time

>daily reminder that black genetics are superior

The people who watch him care about strength. I'd bet that he's made a pretty penny from breaking records, then brealing his own records again. The sweet endorsement money and brading must be nice.

There's a pretty big difference between that and being a fat disgusting fuck not capable of running a mile

Not that many and not that much.

Fatlifting isn't a popular sport-if you can call it that.

Ipf has jack shit fans compared to even the least popular major sport league. For sure people don't care about this fatass.

TFW I actually love in Stoke.
Pls no bully it's getting a bit better

Nowhere near as much as you'd think. There's more money in strongman than in powerlifting or oly lifting, but it isn't big bucks.

>selective breeding produces better results

wow, who would have thought

hes strongman homie

Yeah ik and that's not very popular. Even compared to powerlifting which is much more popular but still nothing.

People really don't care about this shit. Normal people don't give a fuck about bodybuilders or fatfucks lifting 1000lbs. They don't know how much that is and they don't care.

All they care about is how you look.

depends on the country for WL. Pretty sure Chinese, DPRK, and Russian athletes get decent stipends

no it isn't.
t. fenton dweller.

There's massively more money in strongman than in powerlifting and bigger audiences. Enough to have an actual pro circuit these days running events in stadiums.

I bet the average person has never even heard of an atlas stone.

Strongman is on TV in the U.K. all the time over Christmas, depending on your age there are a few household names I.e Geoff Capes, Eddie. Its experiencing a bit of a resurgence at the mo. I reckon in 5 years time it'll be big again

Depends on the country I guess.

In Sweden we have one or two really famous strongmen, and everyone knows their names

Selective breeding needs a much longer time

Black genetics in what tho?

How many great black scientists or geniuses have there been?

they sure produce better criminals

Oshit do you go to pure?
And the place is kind of improving it's not the pit of despair it was a couple of years ago.

We bred them for strength, not intelligence.

How many Black strongmen are there?

A fair number out of the US and UK.

How many have won?

Protip: it's literally all white people

OD would have one win, had they not deliberately set out to put the title on sigmarsson.

protip: black people have longer levers

Oh wow, they can't lift as much when they have to lift it farther...

>fat American gets destroyed by aesthetic Icelandic god due to shit cardio

Not him but am a fellow Stokefag & I'm at x4l

Another delusional, lifelong roider. People are honestly supposed to believe that he developed that physique from doing fucking Breaststroke?

The man is a demented juicehead. Dead by the time he's 40.

Can't stand the cunt

Tfw banned from x4l

Im
I go to the pure next to dunelm but how tf did you get banned

I lived in Hanley for 12 months whilst at Uni

What a fucking shithole. The people are the biggest scum I have ever encountered

Wait wtf how many of us are there now I'm the pure east faggot /Stoke/ general when

I'm Brummie m8. Thankfully only lived in the shithole for a year

No offence like

Lol my ass.

You don't get that body from swimming, I don't care how much you swim.

Rack pulls with 6 plates, "dropping deadlifts"

They have an actual lifting platform
In there now. I miss the community in there, current gyms full of dyels

I used to train at Total Fitness when he was still a part-time mechanic. Incredible strength obviously, but he'd be absolutely gassed tying his laces.

>tfw coming back to Stoke this year after living overseas

End my life.

If you dont mind me asking where do you go now. Also do you know of any gym here with a swimming pool that isn't trash I like to swim and sauna but I haven't seen one.

I go to's total fitness

Only now it's run by moh jewdry and called mclub

>£45 a month
The one on trent vale

At least there are no chavs, though mot sure if the kids with rich mommies and daddies are any better

They have a pool and sauna though. Where you from?

I'm basically at the top of Lichfield Street I was considering starting at mclub but I heard bad things about the moh guy and that the place was poorly run. (although they were from people who don't even go to a gym) Is that bullshit?

Forgot to reply gbless

Well he is a fat fuck with a heart that will give out when he turns 40. RIP

No,dumb ass that's a huge fucking myth.Everyone in high school who is serious about football IS ON STEROIDS.If black genetics are so great how come all the non cherry picked black people are obese???

He must have been eating a fuckload

Eh, Geoff Capes is still alive and he turned into a human bean bag chair when he stopped competing.

That'll be the Hanley one so I can't say for sure. Mo's a shit but that shouldn't really matter. My gym is ok

They might do a day pass.
Obviously strength asylum doesn't have what you want but I hear thats a sick gym.

On a side note I matched with one of his daughters on Tinder. Short with a thicc body, very hot. Figured I'd get banned from that gym too though if I pump n dumped as she used my gym too

Gtg now but will check back on the thread later if it's still alive. If next month you see a guy who's barely escaping fuel with bleach blonde hair say hi.

Alright bud, have a good one. Also fuel?

Ah phone autocorrected dyel see ya lad

nice meme, get some education dumb american

>caring about scientists while posting on Veeky Forums

fuck off you cumskin cuck, this is Veeky Forums your body is literally all that matters here, stay mad

keep telling that to yourself whiteboi

If anything that's almost perfect evidence he has GOAT genetics and is an extreme responder to any training stimulus

>what is higher salt retention

>extreme responder to any chemical stimulus
fixed

yeah, because you and eddie hall are pretty much the same natty and only the roids make him a good powerlifter.

x4l Newcastle / Strength Asylum reporting in lads

"Anyone who looks or performs better than me is roiding."

FTFY

>there was a time when he wasn't obese and actually had a good body

I wonder what went wrong with that undertrained brain of hos

>cooking is about nutrition and not primarily TASTE

must be nice have 80 iq

>I can't detect a tongue in cheek comment
I don't give a flying fuck that he roids, when I've competed in strongman I've competed against people who are roiding and it doesn't matter
it was a laugh

they are strong and fast

both needed to steal TVs

Fucking nigger

Is strength asylum crowded? I read a sentinel article recently about how they have like 1000 members as and when I go past the place it doesn't look like it could accommodate half of that.

this is why Veeky Forums is shit now.
fucking jews.

>/pol/ fag detected

black genes being superior is an age old truth of Veeky Forums m8.

I've seen a good 50-60 in there before now, and it was still usable without issue. That was before Andy converted the industrial unit nextdoor into a legs room too. Space has never seemed an issue, I think the 1000 members is inflated though.

Roids as fuck.

>never touched a weight
Probably touched that there juice though am I right?

Might end up switching to strength asylum next month then mclub is a bit too far despite having the sauna and pool I really want. It's not for sure but again if you see a bleach blonde dyel benching 1pl8 come say hi

>genetics doesn't matter bro it is all about how much work you put it