Train hard as fuck

>train hard as fuck
>get strong as fuck
>rep 4chans 1RM like 20 times
>have shitty diet so look like shit
>promise myself ill fix my diet
>never stick with it longer than a few weeks

the fuck is the point of lifting if i cant get myself to stop eating shit

my bodyfat is actually higher since ive been lifting the last 5 years compared to before

fucking stupid really, i just assumed lifting with intensity year in year out would have just made me able to eat whatever the fuck i want and stay lean

guess not

fuck

Get into powerlifting then, fatty

I already did, and found myself getting fucking fatter, because I finally had an excuse to just consume whatever I wanted in order to boost up my lifts to a certain point.

I stopped after a year or so of doing it because I had a fucking major epiphany one night when I realised I started lifting for HEALTH and AESTHETICS, not to just get strong as fuck and disregard bodyfat and health.

I've always heard about people talking about how they just eat whatever they want and train hard, and their intensity over-takes their shit diet, but that doesn't work for me.

I need to watch my macros and calories like a fucking hawk in order to begin to start seeing my body transform to lean and muscular, but once I stop doing it my body just maintains built-fat mode and I can't fucking escape it without tracking everything like an autistic fucking woman on weight-watchers or something.

Something really needs to fucking give, because I am so fucking tired and sick of being 20% bodyfat despite exercising so god damn fucking much.

Go away Jason

>would have just made me able to eat whatever the fuck i want and stay lean

that's what cardio and HIIT do, not heavy ass lifting

This is a meme, but I actually do relate to Jason.

Only difference is that I actually train properly and develop my muscles and don't have an autistic training routine of chest 5 times a week and legs once a month.

>not lifting for aesthetics

kys

read my fucking post and stop wailing in despair like a little bitch

can you run at least 5 kilometers in half an hour? no? are you roiding? no? then stop complaining about not being lean and either start doing some serious cardio along with your lifting, or start roiding

I AM.

But training for aesthetics is 95% fucking diet. 5% not trying like a total retarded autist powerlifter.

I do all the proper shit, have been for years. I have a bodybuilder-tier body, but it's just covered in fat 20% bodyfat. I've got down to around 15% and looked much better, and I wanted to go for 10%, but I some how rolled back up to 20% because of laziness.

I just need to fucking get down to 10-12% and MAINTAIN it and stop this Yo-Yo fucking dieting.

How much cardio do you do?

I use to do 1 hour every day, but I still maintained 20% bodyfat doing that.

I dropped cardio out of my routine now, and I'm still 20% bodyfat.

Cardio made me more hungry, and I'd just end up eating back the calories I burnt. So it was essentially a waste of time, considering the fact I maintain the same bodyfat % with or without cardio. Cardio is definitely a NO GO for me when it comes to fat-loss, it just makes me more hungry.

>But training for aesthetics is 95% fucking diet

this is true desu.
thats why most people just follow the strength meme, pure laziness and not enough self controll.

they want an excuse to binge eat on garbage because of >MUHHH STRENGTH!

laziness and weak self controll are traits females dont like thats why most fatso powerlifters are single and/or gay while woman go for the aesthetic bro.

your problem is that your insulin's always high. try eating all your calories in a 4 hour window.

HIIT: Tabata + proper diet.

Why even post?

You know what to do, just stop being a cunt about it lol

Mate, I'm not doing some autistic cardio routine to burn calories. It's fucking pointless. I'd rather put my energy/effort 100% into lifting, and get my deficit from calorie restriction alone. I already mentioned cardio also fucks with my hunger signals by making me even more hungry, so I just eat back the calories, rendering the cardio for fat-loss purposes, fucking pointless.

Yeah I know, just venting. I know everything I have to do. I just gotta stop being a fucking bitch about it now.

It sounds like you need to do that autistic weightwatchers kcal counting stuff. Record it all, take a pic every week whatever it takes.

500 deficit and do LISS like walking for an hour

A 500 deficit from food is already enough to get me feeling hungry all day. Adding an hour cardio on-top of that is simply over-kill, especially since I already lift 4-6 times a week.

so do what you want

>Veeky Forums's 1RM
So you Shitpostx20?

>. I have a bodybuilder-tier body, but it's just covered in fat 20% bodyfat.

This is what delusional fatties actually believe