>believing this

t. fatso who never EVER will see his abs

He's stronk though so he probably doesn't give a fuck and nor should we

his tits look like mine fuck

I'd call his socks gay to his face.

>Eddie Hall
>Strongest man who ever lived
kek

Dude's a beast, maybe even the strongest man in static lifts, but doing anything where his blobby ass has to move and he gets rekt.

>190kg
Ffffffuuuuuuuuck that shit, nigga must be getting cramps just from chewing all that food

he probably just fucking drinks it

imma not fat
imma strongggggggggg
look at my big ass belly
look at muh beard and tattoos so badass
i'm le beast xDDDDDDDDDd

>all those liquid calories
RIP

Of course, it's always been known that strong men are fat and have a lot of muscle. The idea of a 5% bf chiseled guy being strong is a new one

>car deadlift event
>368kg car
>does 13 reps
>"yeah that was some great cardio"

I remember at the event someone mentioned he set a new deadlift world record before showing up. Not sure if it was a new raw max record or a reps based one.

>the beast
manchild

>yeah dude it means strength in chinese

I think he is too short to be this heavy. I'm looking forward to see if the weight does indeed help him in the upcoming WSM, but I believe his ideal weight is a little bit lower considering WSM isn't actually a particularly heavy comp.

Also
>strongest man ever to have lived on this earth
Pic related hunts Beasts in his backyard forest.

Can't stand this cunt

He deserves it. You can go tattoo the beast on yourself too when you set the highest weight ever deadlifted by a human being.

>set the highest weight ever deadlifted by a human being
Wait, do non-humans have their own record book?

Savickas also looks really good now that he went on a cut

i want to see the highest weight deadlifted by a silver back gorilla

I agree. I like his body more when he is fat, but his face looks fucking on point when he's lean, just look at his jaw.

He only cut because of injury though, since he couldn't compete anyway why be fat?

Just watch your mums sex tape then

He might care in the few seconds before the heart attack kills him.

>not leaving humanity behind to further you strengh gains

>strongest man
>man
the only person dumb enough to make this claim would be the human-shaped egoball himself

He deadlifted 500kg about 5 weeks before WSM. That's why he was so unfit at Worlds last year

wasn't pudinowski better than him? while not looking like a complete fatass?

Didn't Hafthor beat him in almost every event? If he didn't, then Savickas definitely did.

If that's his wife, those Baltic genes are no fucking joke. Christ, he rules.

Pudz has won the most WSM titles, but he's not the strongest man ever. From 2005-9 there were contract disputes as well so people like Zydrunas and Virastyuk weren't competing at WSM. Pudz still probably would have won one of those years, but I think in 2005 and 8 Z would have won.

Savickas didn't compete at World's this year.
Shaw won with Thor 2nd and Hall 3rd. It was pretty close though

That is indeed his wife. Married for a number of years now.

Seconding this. Would also depend a lot on the events in WSM those years, like always.

so we're not going to talk about his socks?

>Strongest cunt who ever lived
FTFY

I wish he got back to Strongman competitions.
Now he's more of a celebrity than anything other really. He fights in MMA with some other celebrity tier opponents and goes to the shows like "Dancing with The Stars" or something. He's brother has some meme music band that's mildly known because of his name.

He probably actually is though

Maybe not as low as 18%, but definitely somewhere around 20%.

>WSM isn't actually a particularly heavy comp.
>Big Z is arguably the greatest strongman to ever live
>competed at 180kg, ~190cm
hmm...

being swole and big is okay,
but being swole a big to the point where it bring serious health issues sooner or later in life is incredibly stupid
and that is what he is now

żeś dojebał

What do you mean? I just meant that WSM is a comp where very few exercises are done for maximal weight. It has traditionally been more rep-focused or endurance focused than the Arnold Classic Strongman.

It is to help against the shin-scraping from diddlydoodling.

He wants to be the strongest man on earth. As far as he's concerned, health problems further down the line are by the by

No athlete, absolutely no athlete, cares about their health. They care about winning.

If prime Marius Pud would compete againt present shaw, hall and Z he would get DESTROYED.

He was the head among sheep, now lions are playing

Do they have children?

didn't Shaw have 3 dislocated fingers as well? don't know how relevant that is to the strongman competition events, though.

in modern WSM, yes
In WSM circa 2000? I'm not so sure. He'd probably lose to Shaw/Thor, but I reckon he'd beat Z and Hall just from the moving events alone. an 80m farmer's walk is a long way for Eddie, even at a light weight

No, Hall had dislocated fingers. It was pretty relevant on the frame carry and circus barbell, but Hall wouldn't have won last year anyway. He was too focussed on the 500kg deadlift, and didn't have enough time to re-orient his training after doing it. It's like running a 9 seconds dead 100m and then having to compete in the 1500m world championships a month later.

This. He's literally redtit the person.

That jawline belongs to a Space Marine in 40k

Kek

i found the jealous, pudgy little midgets with dainty bitch tits who are too afraid to pick heavy things up because they don't want to get "too bulky" everybody.

let's all gather around and laugh at these insecure, bitchy little whiners.

Get rekt Eddie

>daily mail still believing this shit
How many fat suits is he wearing under that shit?

>said he lifted more than 10,000 pounds in japan

eddie hall experienced a near death experience lifting 1,100+ pounds for a single deadlift, yet some guy in a bunch of clothes says he did over 9 times as much as that while weighing just over 2 times as much as the world record holder for deadlfts?

if you think there is ANY truth to this, then leave me your e-mail so i can hook you up with a sweet deal on a very nice bridge.

holy fucking shit I'm mirin that jawline so fucking hard. fuuuuuaaaarck.

>lets all

your allone fatass, kill yourself.

Spot the morbidly obese "powerlifter"

>the incredible BULK

God damn it's hard to believe that's even the same dude

If you photoshop his body to be a little bigger (or head smaller) he would look like a space marine.

550 kg deadlift when?

You can go to a tattoo parlor and get whatever tattoo you want with money

as usual, the most delicate, frail and doughy whiners are the first to bitch.

your impotent rage is very obvious. please continue to run damage control, i've got a lot more laughing to do.

the clothes are to hide his powerlifter newfriend

Who knows what mystic powers lurk behind these clothes.

>doughy

Oink 4 me piggi

yeah, those two whiny bitch boys are total piggies, i agree.

I didn't realize your average redditor deadlifts 500kg

Prove it slut

He eats a tub of ice cream everyday.

EVERY.

DAY.

A whole tub.

Roid jaw

I'd say it goes into the 30s.
His stomach sticks out a lot further than his chest and you can see very little definition on his muscles.
His core is just very strong and blocky. That's why you can see his abs.
I'm at 18% bf right now, train mainly for powerlifting and you can also already see part of my abs.

Wtf, he probably can't do one muscle-up.
At least those might have a purpose in real life situations.
Deadlifts are worthless.

He got confused.
It was 100 pounds.
The japs number their weights like their yen, so 10,000 = 100, rougly.

Solved.

>not pointing out the Japanese hirigana shit or whatever on his chest

nani

Nigger's nailed the Fezzik cosplay.

His claims are bullshit though.

Miring. I'll never look that great

You can try to turn Eddie into a meme all you want, but it'll never take away from his achievements done through hard work and sacrifice.

yes yes, sacrifice, driving in a truck he can't afford to buy garbage food for his wife to prepare before she has to change his underwear, do his laundry, take care of the children, and then change his diapers again. truly a frozen pizza matyr of our times.

Not afaik. He might be sterile after 20+ years of blasting.

He has sleep apnea

It could be he means a lift like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=KFV_dB959fY

..but then again it would still be 4 times as much as Derek and Savickas managed.

I'll never understand why someone adorns themselves with some shitty tattoos, the fucking guy can deadlift 500kg but is so stupid to get tatts, total fucking degenerate in my book.

A fucking cookie cutter if I've even seen one.

What is his height and lifts?

Eddie Hall? 500kg deadlift. He is 6'3-ish. Can never be too sure about the numbers they give though.

It's just a kana that says "Ka" on the right and the same on the left but back to front

It also means strength in Chinese

Impressive. Most people are impressed by a 500lbs deadlift then this guy comes along and does 500kg

go watch the video for it

youtube.com/watch?v=T9Y4o_BqC0A

Yeah. He was shilling it for almost a year and everyone doubted it, but he came to the event and pulled the fucking bar right off the floor. Here is the lift from World Deadlift Championship in Leeds in July last year. The event was held the same night as Europe's Strongest Man 2016 in the same avenue.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9Y4o_BqC0A

..and here is Benni's attempt at 500kg just a short while after Eddie.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-3Dd0hhuKo

>Impressive
understatement of the century
that's like saying a 9 second 100m is impressive if someone came and did that all of a sudden, the previous record (Eddie's own) was 465kg

I feel bad for benedict magnusson, who managed to beat Eddie's last record at the same event Eddie set the new one at

Eddie and Benni shared the 465kg record though from 2014 though, didn't they?