Lanklets in a nutshell

Lanklets in a nutshell

careful user, the LDF is gonna descend on this thread with bones rattling to brag about their 2pl8 deadlifts

if they can actually do it without breaking their back, that is

A manlet describes more than height OP. It describes being an insecure beta faggot about height like your obviously are.

*you

This is what we call projection kids

The only reason we have so many height related threads is because everyone seems to be so fucking insecure about their height.

why are there so many 'manlets BTFO' threads tho
makes you think

t. manlet

Why do we hate people under 6'0 ?

Because Veeky Forums is full of low confidence people with body dysmorphia

Also it really gets on the nerves of the people who really care about that stuff

>a short person took the time to draw out his frustration in a fantasy comic

this

t. Lanklet

ur saying it as its a bad thing wtf

Don't tell me women don't care about height.
Yes they fucking do.
This is coming from a 5'11" manlet.
Half the women I see are my height. Lifting won't help you get taller, guys. Just give up and kill yourselves. If all the manlets committed sudoku, then the world would be filled with 6'0" master race people. Don't you want to pursue the dream? Let's help achieve it, manlets. Let's just end our sufferings and help the world become a better place in the future!

Insecure tallfags wanting to feel better about their lack of Actual success? Did you even read the post?

why do we have these threads?
I'm 5'9" never had a girl complain about me being too short and Ive dated girls taller than me. I have plenty of friends who are 6'2"+ never heard of girls telling them they're too lanky. Point being, be fucking confident with what you are and people won't care. Projecting your insecurities this hard is what makes people laugh at you.

I like cartoons too. Helps you escape from reality for a bit.

>I'm 5'9"
What's this kid going on about?

>Some manlet was so mad they actually made this picture

>-cel words

These are the kids of suicidal guys who will eventually shoot up a sorority/gym

Lanklets

Will they EVER learn?