Why won't this fatass just lose weight?

Why won't this fatass just lose weight?

I ask myself the same question everyday.

>tfw could look a lot better if I just cut 10kg of fat off

he doesnt need to

he already has a wife, more money than you will ever make, and plays games all day

Well for how long, 2 years at best? His weight is killing him

and will most likely die within the decade

what else does he have left to do? hes already made it in a sense. might as well just leave humanity behind

>and will most likely die within the decade

You realize any one of us could die within the decade? Not defending this fat cunt, but just saying, it's a bit stupid to assume that you'll live just fine until you die of old age.

There's a difference between dying from a random accident and dying from your own bodyweight killing you. One of them is controllable.

>getting cucked is making it
I can't wait to die and leave this backwards world behind

Imagine some guy browsing YouTube, finding Boogie2988s channel, not knowing who he is, and just leaves a comment saying.

>"get on a diet fatty or ur gona die young LOL".

Then the guy leaves his apartment, gets in his car to drive to the shop to buy some chicken breast and broccoli, but on his way to the shop gets smashed by a truck and dies instantly.

See? This isn't something you really want to be going around saying.

Think about it.

Are you even trying to make an argument? There's nothing to think about

The argument is don't go around telling people they're going to die soon. It's bad karma.

He's baiting you m8

so, he could either die of some freak accident MAYBE, or he could definitely die from his deteriorating health that he does nothing to change. this is a non-argument

>girls would rather marry a 500lb guy whos legs are rotting off than you

THINK ABOUT IT...
blaha plz

>not knowing what a bulk is

yeah but she's ugly and cheats on him. count your blessings

Because

>muh childhood trauma
>muh back
>muh legs
>muh food addiction

>discussing internet personality
>not fitness related

You don't know SHIT about me

How come you seem to have decent arms, legs and back, but no traps and shoulders?

why do you care so much?

Traps and shoulders are hard to build as natty

is that really all you would need for happiness? No any "higher" wishes? He's basically a talking vegetable at this point. Even if he could afford multimillion dollars mansions would he be really happy?

i think a majority of people on this planet will never be "truly happy"

i would think the ability to take a 10 minute walk would be enough

Why even lift as a natty,amirite

>wife is a feeder who's helping him kill himself so she can cash in
>can't have sex
>plays video games and uses the internet all day
>cries about his problems to his echo chamber fanbase
Wow sounds like he's really made it.

one is controllable, the other is not
I'd rather minimize the likelihood of an early death by preventing the things I have control over
stop making false equivalencies faggot

that's the point I was making, dumbass

he doesnt have decent arms its just lightning they are fatceps bro

He doesn't want to.

SALAD DODGING

Chronic excuse makers like him genuinely need to be burned alive

Nice dubs, but she will get all his money. It is a investment not a relationship.

Underrated

Why is this board so obsessed with him? I don't get it, every day a new fucking thread WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT

>you know how implication pointers function

Yeah but chances are incredibly low so why live a lifestyle that will not only lead to multiple diseases but hinders your literally every second of the day. Don't forget the 'AVERAGE' life span of non smokers in developed countries is around 80-85 years these days, that includes the chance of dying from a tragic accident while you're young.

CHEESE DRINKIN'

really makes you think...

Holy shit it's actually autistic

Because he is probably not suited to have high carb diet whose is predominant in the West
Stop being a jerkass and blaming people for their diseases

My autism is pleased with these numbers