Why did he abandon us?

Why did he abandon us?

Hopefully because he killed himself

He was the hero we deserved, but not the one we needed

YOU NEVER LERN IZLEEE

Veeky Forums ruined Veeky Forums. All the interesting characters are gone. All the tripfags like Tiny and Supermang at least they lifted and provided memes. Then all the sad cunts drove them away. Now this place is dead and anyone who actually lifts hangs out on /r/bb or fitmisc. Supermang was awesome. Fucking bucket if crabs. Fuck Veeky Forums.

You get to enjoy cancer like trappy instead

Supermang was a faggot, but he left once someone found his long lost father and contacted him.

Yeah this place is cancer but plenty of people lift
Probably only 10% of us here are actual cancer like the Chadposters and sip/brap autists

spermang was awesome because of the meme he provided not because he was a great lifter
dude probably went straight to snap city lifting as much as he did with his poor form

I didn't like supermang but I'd take him back in a heartbeat if trappy would go away instead.

Well yeah obviously. And at least he actually lifted and looked like he lifted compared to the dyels here.

This miss supermang, was fun to read his posts.

MasT I belevie still posts.

masT is even more autistic than supermang

masT pls go

Nah he is just a bootleg Supermong
The mangs autism leaked over multiple threads
Miss the shitposting

mong was annoying as fuck but at least he stirred activity and quality shitposting

masT is just a disgusting mentally ill freak who does nothing but shit up cbt's

We still have that MassBetaTest faggot

I thought he was in jail now?

I liked Supermang, he was an autismal arrogant Veeky Forumsaggot like the rest of us, gave advices, bantered.
Good shitposter imho tbqhwyl.
He was fun and part of this life wasting board.

I agree
If we don't have tripfagging wankers with their heads up their arses,who are we supposed to take the piss out of?

He streams LoL with a facecam now.

Kek

I haven't seen hide nor hair of Trappy in months

4chanfather did it. he got into mongs private life like in there like swimwear

Me too bro

He posts regularly in plg, circle jerking with all the other trips.

you mean chased off?

Who would win in a CBT shitposting match, MasT or Supermang?

I always wanted this match up

He has a new Trip allegedly, I was in a thread he was in late last year