Why get any bigger than this?

At this size, 99% of the population would think you're on steroids and ripped. Girls would love it, and all but the biggest lifters would be envious

Why not just reach and stay a bit bigger than ottermode?

That Numale Face

you couldnt even tell if he lifts when he has clothes on, so no.

>Why not just reach and stay a bit bigger than ottermode?
Because my standards are higher than that.
>inb4 edgelord

its because people have different tastes

but I seriously envy that kind of chest hair, im 21 and my chest hair would only for ma slight diamond in the middle of my chest, am i gonna make it bros?

nice digits

I'm almost there now, I even have the real manly body hair to match. Nice digits btw.

Because I'm having trouble even getting to that size. I have to shoot higher and hope I end up close to that.

The only good body hair imo is Chest Hair, Hair on your forearms and on your shins.

I don't know his stats, but that physique requires a lot of effort, not a big percentage of people even from here will reach or surpass it
>inb4 experts start saying 100 pushups and not eating will get you to this

That can be reached in 3 months tops, bro.

If weighs 160lbs, had athletic background, and religiously lifted through those 3 months, I would agree with you
But most of people aren't able of having enough consistency to support that, and/or aim for a bit higher weight

>At this size, 99% of the population would think you're on steroids
QHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the population would think you're on steroids
haha, nope. Normies have no idea about steroids, people think arnie was natty ffs
Ive been cruising on 250mg test for the past 2 years and i look "upper natty" but never have i been called out for steroids once

But that's because you're a DYEL.

mind posting a pic?
I am curious to know how someone who uses a low dose for extended period looks like

This is what women mean when they say "I like nerdy guys".

>Ive been cruising on 250mg test for the past 2 years and i look "upper natty"
That's because you're a testless """man""" and the test you're injecting in your ass makes you normal-level.

250mg is only about 2x "average natty"
even US pro football athlete cut off point for non natty is 3 times the average

>Girls would love it
Girls love their bf or rejecting guys in droves, not sure average levels of fit guys fall into either category

Why did the bear go over the mountain user?

To see what there is to see.