Sup user how ya doing?

How's your lifting going?

Feels catching up to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

authoritynutrition.com/intermittent-fasting-guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that girl looks delicious

She does doesn't she

fasting today. bored as hell. and Veeky Forums's been terrible so far.

Why you fasting breh?

Honestly feeling like shit. Feel like nobody cares about me, atleast the weight are there, as always

>Full Frontal Feminism

nope.
nope.
nope.

to lose fat.

Chin up

But it's unhealthy

IF? That shit is golden

I was intrigued until I saw the book on feminist theory. It's pretty clear this whore has never purchased a book that wasn't required on a syllabus.

0/10 Do not respect poorly read people of either gender.

>one good book in that entire stack of 15

jesus christ

Coming down from a 3 tab trip... after going to hell and back might have to miss my workout

No it's not. It's actually very good for your body, atleast if you're drinking water while doing it. It gives your body time to do a bunch of things, because it dosen't have to digess food.

incorrect

no, the whole day. i also didn't eat dinner last night, and i'm not gonna eat tomorrow until about 4pm.

>BRAAAAAAPH

Me too. Veeky Forums has been terrible lately tbqh

source on that

Lifting is alright, I've also been able to stick to my diet more or less, plus I stopped drinking which is great.

Feels are pretty heavy though.

Suprisingly feels catching up to me first time in a long time.

Dated this chick a couple years back nicest person you'd ever meet. I was a drug fucked mess at the time ended up cheating on her with my x although she never found out, so i dumped her because she deserved better. Few months later end up dating her best friend.

Now they dont speak and I still feel like a cunt still. Like I done some fucked up shit in the past but thats the 1 thing I still regret. Worst thing is I think she was the one, I'm never going to find another girl like that

authoritynutrition.com/intermittent-fasting-guide/

Why would you do that to yourself?

I got super crossed two nights ago and still hate myself for it. The most LSD I've ever done is half a tab and I don't know how I'd feel about a whole one much less three.

In Rio de Janeiro enjoying vacations. Shita good brah. And Im looking forward to a new year of working and lifting like a fuck.

Life is good.

I done 5 once just to push it see what would happen was a crazy experience I could smell colour and see sound

>Amy Tan
>Life of Pi
>The girl with the dragon tattoo
>Eat Pray Love

Fuck and run, she's never gonna make it

I elucidate, me havent'nt bin to the jim much, but ladenly I've m-e-(e) e-Kh-ing an ehvuoirt to high

how is it there

That's like half a strip

Five people could've had a nice time with that

there is no "the one" but there are many fitting "ones"

I had a great time with it

reminder

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.

>the one
>3.5 billion bitches on this planet and there's only ONE female that is correct for you and you managed to somehow find her

The weather is awful and its a tourist trap, but if you arent afraid of spending money its really nice.

Mother of King Zzeezz,

I repent for my iniquity towards the gjins(8!!) god!

May the euphoria of the piano soon return to its immaculately comfortable pristine vaginal womb of pure whey.

Ive been through many of them and only 2 I felt a strong connection with

how'S the favelas?

see you've met 2 not "on" stop thinking that there is only one person in the whole wide world for you

And coincidentally they both had the same name and both got me the same birthday present

Just want to see you again that's all
>tfw

Ive been with almost 40 now and none of them besides those 2 have meant anything to me

don't cry me a river user come place come time

Havent seen them yet.

Just 42?

Thats ur problem user u r a slut dating sluts.

Yeah hope so dunno why I'm being a depressive bitch about it all of a sudden

Yeah I think you're right dont even kniw where to find good girls any more always just pump and dump club sluts

I've just realized I don't hate my ex.

I hate how much of a weak man I was with her, physically and mentally. She was right to leave me.

It's been a while now, and I've been getting mires and have an even better girl now.

We're all gonna make it lads.

Crosstrainer. I cant feel my toes...

She has awful taste in fucking books. Only Lolita is passable.

I feel like crying, been binge eating for 3 weeks almost 4 weeks. I think I fucked up my progress. Anyone else that went through this? I started to get pretty lean, but I think I gained 10lbs this month damn it. Ate 3000 or 4000kcal some days, today I ate 4500 kcal. Please help me I lost 70lbs with no problems, ate 1600 to 2000kcal and worked out, after Christmas everything seems to go downhill. Damn it.

About to go to the gym right now, then coming back to watch some NBA then nut a few times since I haven't fapped in 2 weeks.

That book at the top you never want your nose near

I'm feeling sick so I'm not gonna lift today, I'm not nearly well enough. My gf is on her period which I'm glad about since I don't have kids but honestly I would like to fuck her brains out so that sucks. But on the bright side I might start sparring at boxing so I can finally start beating people up. I might get a fight in about 6 six months. Not bad though. Thanks for asking

I pretty much got my eating together when i installed myfitnesspal app on my phone. I can count my calories now so easily and see them with a clange. It helps soooo much.

took break because of illness,
extend break because alot of work,
extend break because feeling exhausted,
extend break and start talking to drug friend again,
more break and drugs coming in,
quit drugs and feel better in general

3 months now, and finaly going to lift again

Hello fellow user.
I work overnights and i work the weekends so weekends are usually just a regular day for me. Was gonna go for a run today but it was raining, so I'm just thinking about doing some bodyweight exercises here. Went to buy groceries and on my way back i saw my ex in her car, was thinking about going back to the store so i could bump into her but I stayed strong and just kept going.

ayyy, thanks for this.

Hey breh.
Doing pretty good, getting steady gains but kinda worried I might be overdoing my big compounds.
Only good feels recently, seems like things are really starting to get better for me.

how about you?

I asked a girl out for the first time and it went over like shit. I feel like a fool, Veeky Forums. A damned, stinky fool.

but you did it user. Way to go. Next time will be better.

Started to use sexually suggestive language when talking to the grills in my apartment complex and at work.

Will most likely be banging a milf tonight while my girlfriend is out of town

Also got paid today and made a dent in my student loans

>do chinups because they are in my program
>still depressed

fuck!

anyways
lifts going good
smashed 110kg x4 squat yesterday, did some rack pulls(180kg) shrugs(150kg), sumo diddly(140kg), overhead press (50kg for 5)

90kg bodyweight right now and slowly rising just as planned.

really hoping i can hit 1 2 3 4 before end of the march but it might be hard

lifting for 4 months now

I'm doing well!

How much are you squatting again?

Feels are definitely catching up to me. My boss is an egomaniac. How about you?

This shit happens, happened to me multiple times on my way down from 430.

The best thing you can do is switch gears. Up the physical activity to compensate for the calories. Push it with your routine, add a cardio regiment if you don't have one already, and go out and do fun physical shit - go for bike rides, go paint-balling, boulder or hike.

Give your body another month to get used to being 70 pounds lighter then get back at it.

t. dude who went from 430 to 200 #

>Alice in Wonderland
>Grill with the dragon tattoo
Not even worth the pump.

>Sup user how ya doing?
Struggling not to relapse into my eating disorder, havent eaten anything yet today and any time I think about it I just feel like a fat failure

>How's your lifting going?
Predictably terrible

>Feels catching up to you?
Yeah, the usual.

youre talking about lolita, right?

Only mongs have that little self control. Keep to your diet, what's done is in the past, you might make it.

>Sup user how ya doing?
I am wondering why I take the hassle of lifting if I'm not able to force myself to NOT feed my mouth with sweets and junk food.

>How's your lifting going?
I didn't even reach one plate. To any lift. 4 months in.

>Feels catching up to you?
I wonder how's her life nowadays

Shit. I have to work in a few hours and I know Im going to be working in the front.

Pathetic. No money for gym now im using 2 dumbbells while saving for more weights. Routine is literally all upper body.

We facetimed last night. She said shes moving to LA for school so shes a lost cause now.

>4 hours of sleep
>sick
>shitty workout yesterday

>ex wants to take me to an event tonight
>don't feel like dealing with her bullshit

jesus that girl is hot af

>authoritynutrition.com
>.Com
>(((.com)))
Couldn't possibly be biased

>live in a place with not many black girls
>go on a few dates with qt 3.14 black girl
>she is Veeky Forums approved, does track and soccer in college/uni
>she's coming over tonight

Wish me luck bruhs. I'm hoping for some dubs of luck.

Willpower FLEXED on the EX but you BETTER do your FUCKING chinups and dips

Overdoing? What leads to believe this?

Story time.

Post body/face?

Veeky Forums pls go and CS Lewis is a god anyway

Look up Dr. Jason Fung for a real source then, several great lectures on youtube about insulin resistance and fasting

>*BRRRRRRAAAAATTTTTTTTPP*
>hahaha oops sorry user now ur books are all stinky lol :3

race traitor!

Studied norwegian/cleaned from ~5-1030 ish with breaks here and there. Lift + cardio until about 12-1 pm. Went shopping for some stuff until about 3 pm. Made some food and now it's almost 5 pm. Probably gonna do a little more studying and then chill until 9 pm ish when I go to sleep.

Have fun with your black booty user. Godspeed

>tfw blonde hair, blue eyes, light skin
>mom is Native American, got the expressed genes from my dad

th-thanks, y-you too.

Kettle bell swings, goblet squats, RDLs, calf raises not an option bruh?
At least you're working, and hopefully saving. I used to take $20 from each pay cheque and have it deposited into my savings account, and used that cash for uni. Working towards anything in particular?

you sound like someone who has never done acid before

can someone rate my night dumbbell / bw routine?
I do it nightly
8 crush goblet squats
8 bicep curls
10 knuckle push ups
sit ups to failure
All dumbbell weights are 16kg/35lbs
I can really feel my stabiliser muscles taking form, especially my spinal erectors and the flat muscles on the outside of your arm

why would something about fasting be biased, what the fuck could they possibly try to sell you?

I feel like catching a hoe. Got one coming on sunday (shit day for that, I know).

Wrote another hoe something like this on tuesday: "8 at my place. you up for it?" and she told me that she was busy. How should I try and get her to come tomorrow? Another short and concise message, no bullshit? What's the non-autistic way to deal with that?

Not the best.

ABxABxx

>A
Rows 4x12
Floor Bench 4x12
OHP 4x12
Weighted Pushups 4xF
Curls 4x12
Farmers Walks 4xF
Whatever ab work you want

>B
Goblet Squats 4x12
DB Swings 4x12
DB Cleans 4x12
RDL 4x12
Weighted Planks 4xF

We go again

Can you suggest some improvements?
I can't extend my arms upwards in my room without touching the ceiling so it limits the number of exercises I can do.
Very few hard surfaces, i have to dumbbell rows on my bed and the mattress keeps sliding away

well Veeky Forums, things are finally turning up for me
>be me, 19 yo virgin, match with a 7/10 qt on tinder
>hit it off really well, geniunely seems interested in contrast to most of my matches
>wanted to arrange a meet up, but she beats me too it of all things
>met up today, went for coffee, talked
>she talks a lot
>like a lot
>juststfuwoman.jpg
>we sat at the coffee place for a couple of hours, then we go out for a walk
>It's snowing so playfull snowball fighting ensues
>walk around the city for a couple of hours
>we "coincidentally" (i.e. not really) end up near my appartment (I'm in uni and have a place with some friends but they all went home for the weekend)
>I suggest we go in to dry off a bit
>offer her a refreshment, and nonchalantly move myself ever closer to her
>finally even she manages to shut up as stare into eachother's eyes
>I get the message and go in for the kiss
>have a 10 minute make out and slight grope session before she has to catch a taxi so as to not miss the last bus back home
>walk her out and share a goodbye hug and kiss
>got back to my room and started jumping and screaming
she left about an hour ago so I'm still hyped
If it weren't for how much she fucking talks (at least better than awkard silence I guess) and the fact that we don't really share much in common and that she's slightly chubby, I'd be really into her, but hell I'll take it
wish me luck brahs

Awwwwwwwwwwww

Sleep tight, pupper.

>40005270
>girl

>how ya doing
lifting and playing vidya, nothing to interesting
>how's your lifting going
It's improving, I'm disappointed at my self for not doing squats today though, despite them being in my schedule
>feels catching up to you ?
not really, although I'm a bit anxious over the upcoming exam period in my university.

what is the best thing for your grip so the barbell doesn't slip out of your hands when deadlifting?

Haven't worked out in a while. I have promised my self to go to the gym next week. First I need a new program.
Post motivation guys.

Bummed out over here. Taking today as a rest day but I'm sad that I feel like I've hit a plateau in my cut. 6' and hovering around 196lb. I want to lose 16 more pounds by summer but fuck it's been 2 weeks without a solid drop in weight.

Are cheat days effective/necessary? I haven't had anything outside of my structured diet in what feels like months but maybe thinking about getting some pie and eating a big slice once a week after reading online. Can I cheat on rest days?

so...in hindsight, do you remember her dropping the cue for you to offer to have her stay the night?

Fucking this, I demand an explanation.

yeah, cheat on rest days. it will only set you back the number of excess calories you consume. who wants to lose weight anyways? pie tastes better than fit will feel, right?

>"uh oh, the last bus is in five minutes..."
>"oh, I'll call you a taxi. definitely don't want to miss that"
>and he never heard from her again