What kind of cigarettes do you smoke

Other urls found in this thread:

jazzbooks.com/mm5/download/FREE-quit-easy.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>TFW post workout cigarette

Marlboro Red 100s.

marb southern cut

>2017
>still suffering through cigarettes to give yourself cancer when bacon and whiskey exists.

Have you considered not being such a fag and giving up fags? They really aren't enjoyable and everyone knows they're absolutely terrible for you.

Whatever Chad has on him.

I quit since Jan 1, but before I did
Parliaments OR
Marlboro 27s

Used to smoke Camel Wides

Trashy

I smoke this, I'm mainly a pipe smoker but roll cigarettes when going out.

I've switched to vaping, but I'll always want a pack of Lucky Strikes. If I can't get those, then American Spirits, Camel Turkish Royals, or Camel Wides

>tfw quit smoking 2 years this month

it really is a terrible habit, you don't realise how detrimental to your health it is until you stop completely

all you guys are too used to smelling it all the time to realize you smell like shit constantly

forget the health benefits, quit now because you smell like shit

I quit smoking cold turkey when I realized that I was getting too tired to play for very long with my toddler nephew.
Haven't touched a cigarette in nearly 6 years.

Camel menthols. I only smoke once every week or 2 when I drink. End up giving away half the pack anyway.

>bacon and whiskey
i bet you have le manly beard xD
ron swanson BACON!! amirite??

this quit smoking pdf ebook for free:

jazzbooks.com/mm5/download/FREE-quit-easy.pdf

I bet you use beard oil and think you have amazing taste in whiskey, when you drink Jameson at the most.

Hahah you suck dude

That's a joke right? They're the worst cigs I've ever smoked.

I got a pack for free for doing a survey in Berlin and when I tried to smoke one I thought I hadn't lit it properly. You know the filter is not supposed to filter literally 100% of the smoke right? You may as well not even fucking bother lighting it. Just go out when it's so cold you can see your breath and pretend to smoke with all those faggot kids.

marijuana cigarettes

>quit smoking after 3 years
>lifts improved but i always feel like i'm about to pass out after a set
has this happened to anyone else?

I only smoke DMT (srs).

Who smokes a pipe nowadays?

Y-you too

>tfw 5x3 pineal gland reps but no third eye gainz yet

i don't smoke but i use dip so it doesn't affect my lungs so i can make cardio gains

Learn to breath properly through your sets dumbass

I only smoke maybe two days out of the year and its usually one of those cheap "wine" cigarillos

Nat Shermans

Marijuana cigarettes that I roll myself.

>in before degenerate
>implying weed is more degenerate than tobacco and nicotine

you're a good man

dude nat sherman mcd's are the fucking best

it never happened before though

Switched to vaping too. Tried cold turkey countless times, been off cigs for over a month now and I just vape in the house by myself. Seems to be working well Ifeel better for sure.

>being Veeky Forums
>smoking or vaping

pick one you faggots

>everything is black and white
>what is moderation

I've never smoked a cigarette in my 23 years of life but even I'm not that autistic about people that do.

Have fun lining the pockets of at thoracic surgeon and oncologist.