Heh, whilst you simpleton ''powerlifters'' and latent homo bodybuilders hoist babyweight...

Heh, whilst you simpleton ''powerlifters'' and latent homo bodybuilders hoist babyweight, I'll be in the dark corner of the gym doing the REAL training.

For you see, I am stronger than you both physically and mentally. You may laugh at my mask, but I laugh at your facade display of ''strength'' you hide behind as you strut around the gym, almost implying you could compete with me in a contest of functional strength is.. laughable.

Lets just imagine you was foolish enough to approach me..

As I see you walking towards me, I grip my weapon firmly and make direct eye contact with you. I begin to whirlwind my sledgehammer and you collapse to the floor in fear, as I approach I laugh at your whimpering and praying to your gods. I am a forgiving man so I allow you to live.

This would be the reality of the situation if you were to step in me in a way that displeases me.

I often ponder if a challenger will appear who is able to go toe to toe with me, yet there have been no worthy adversaries in the 2 weeks that I have been training.

Do you really think that I will roll over like a neutered dog if challenged? If so, you are very wrong.

See ya around, kiddos.

hahaha what a fucking virgin

>As I see you walking towards me, I grip my weapon firmly and make direct eye contact with you. I begin to whirlwind my sledgehammer
and i pull out my gun and shoot you

*uses superior reflexes to dodge bullet*

heh.. time to die kid..

*beats you to death with tyre*

If i pull that off will you die?

Why does he wear the mask?

i don't think so

4 u

Tell me about Jordan, why does he wear the mask?

I see you're projecting your own lame sex life over the internet, bro.

I make big cums everynight to my 10/10 gf.

Woah... that's a nutsack.

Didn't expect a face full of balls if I'm being honest with you

This was stuck in my head all day and no I see it posted lmao

Heh... not bad but not nearly good enough...

i'm not a betting man but if i was id wager that your sad attempt at fakeposting is at least as pathetic as your life is

jordan pls

Jordan detected

Oh yeah?

back the fuck up?!?!?!

She's just skinny fat though

she looks like she could suck chrome off of a trailer hitch.

fuck off faggot

BANE???

>tfw some guy in the gym wears a bane mask but is also jacked as shit
>but then he was already jacked before he put on mask

Not sure why he wears it tbhfam

is he natty?

Because he's jacked enough to wear a Bane mask. That's probably his only reason. You don't need another.

But bane wasn't jacked. He was builtfat.

it doesn't matter what he wears, what matters is his diet plan