Traps, NO, not those traps!

How do I make these things grow really big, this is what I understand so far.
>Traps have the most amount of androgen receptors, which means you have to have alot of androgens in your body to see them get fucking huge
>Traps help with squats
>Deadlifts work traps to some extent??
>Power cleans work them
>Shrugs work them??

I understand now that traps are like calfs, somehow they are really hard to grow.
For those of you who started out with no traps and gained traps not through the use of roids, what routines/excersises did yall do to make your traps grow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hv6Z1G7ctlo
youtube.com/watch?v=RIR9N5xWXIc
youtu.be/TP7BVMOC36s?t=1m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask this guy

rack and clean pulls

This is the right way: youtube.com/watch?v=hv6Z1G7ctlo

This is the wrong way: youtube.com/watch?v=RIR9N5xWXIc

this

When doing deadlifts, shrugs, rackpulls or any similar exercise, have you shoulder hang very low, as low as they will go and you should feel it in your traps (it will be obvious if you are doing it right you can even try it right now without weights)
once you figure this out do deadlifts/rackpulls in this position the whole time, and shrugs start off in this position each rep

I don't wanna watch a15 minute video, just tell me

these are both the right way

you should already be doing deadlifts with high volume (no 1x5 meme shit), which hit your traps

add in romanian deadlifts and heavy rack pulls or deadlift from boxes from just below or just at the knees (these are fantastic for deadlift assistance if you do conventional and lose velocity around your knees), and your traps are already getting a huge amount of stimulation just as a byproduct of your deadlift training

now add in controlled shrugs with lighter weights, and your traps are covered

heavy rackpulls, heavy shrugs

lateral raises but this style:youtu.be/TP7BVMOC36s?t=1m20s

this and only this

High pulls familia

Rows

>add in controlled shrugs with lighter weights

Bro Tip do shrugs only one side at a time for increased range of motion and better gains

Rack pulls are great for the lower back too, right?

I was doing those instead of deadlifts to take the legs out of it.

depends on the pin height, if you do them mostly for traps you should have the bar at or slightly above the knee and that takes out a bit of lower back.

if you have lower pins you would still have quite some lower back involvement. They involve lower back but arent specifically exercises to build the lower back. If you want to focus on your lower back do Stiff Legged Deadlifts or Hyperextensions with weight (like Pete Rubish does them).

is jason momoa natty? specifically at 1:20, he have a lot of back/arms definition but he's not too cut. Could he be natty?

My traps puffed out real quickly when I started doing loaded carries

Bro looks like hes about to pop a lig

I will definitely keep this in mind. Thanks for the video, user.

>implying crossfit gets you big

I think he is. I think he has that mass for over a decade now. he now has definition for aquaman.

When he was Drogo, he had zero definition, but he was big.

>I understand now that traps are like calfs, somehow they are really hard to grow.

Maybe you're just weak...

Upper: Shrugs, deadlifts

Lower: Rows of all sorts

Mid: mix of the above

1x5 deadlifts
3x5 low bar squats
3x3 (power) cleans
3x5 military press
3x5 rows
5xF pull-ups

If you do this 5 times a week you will get massive traps guaranteed.

deadlifts and dumbbell rows worked best for me

Kek. Is that the pizza fucker or the trap fucker

>implying that's crossfit and not actual strongman
>implying that I can ever resist sweet sweet bait

Best trap exercises are undeniably shrugs and cleans. Diddlies are ok, but shouldn't be your primary work.

frront squat for lower traps
highpulls power clean for upper traps
farmers walk twice a week

I believe it was already discussed that Longbow Pulls would sufficiently work your Trapezius

Longbow pulls?
What are those? Never heard of them desu

desu

triple trips come to me

oh god

overhead press, full extension and shrug your shoulders at the top to get the most for your traps.

power cleans