What happened to Scott Herman?

What happened to Scott Herman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
youtu.be/dw59oW6BnRM
youtu.be/hI-vOR41nzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He went for an all-inclusive trip to thailand and they had a sauna in the hotel.

he injected steroid and died

Stabbed to death by his Brazillian tranny monkey gf

I actually watched a recent video of him, and he developed some unreal accent that makes him seem like more of a closet fag. But thats the homie and he seems to go just as hard as before, so its all good. Kinda makes me sad to see how long its been since I first started watching him ~4 years ago...the inevitability of people changing...feelsbadman..

Died of chronic Manletism.

Nick Wright is his rightful heir

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

Nice try Sam, don't shill yourself on Veeky Forums now.

He reviews anime now

Imho Scott is a smart dude and you can apply his information easily due to his straight edge way of delivering advice.... but he's a whiny little bitch because everyone keeps telling him he's small, and his little man syndrome comes out every few videos

ffffffffffuuuck marry me scott

Link to an example?

I cannot sit through any of his videos now because of that fucking accent. It's so forced and jarring.

youtu.be/dw59oW6BnRM

youtu.be/hI-vOR41nzg

He states in a video that he used to be embarrassed about his accent, and would hide it.

More like his Wrightful heir, am I wright?

is he gay?

yes. he has a tranny gf or something.

His career started from modelling for gay magazines and being a piece of ass at rich gay dudes' parties, but probably not.

Underrated.

Lol, what a faggot

I have to laugh out loud at least twice every video because the accent is so brutally over the top.
>grab the BAAAAAAAAAHbell like this

It's pretty hilarious that after like 10+ years of lifting he's just now finding out about cheat reps, and is advertising it in his videos like some crazy new shit.