Buzzfeed showing us what 6.6% body fat TRULY looks like! Why aren't you losing 10% body fat in a month?

Buzzfeed showing us what 6.6% body fat TRULY looks like! Why aren't you losing 10% body fat in a month?

youtube.com/watch?v=okM3OYaBQGg

Because it's fake news

just look at the way he is holding his hands in the first pic to hide his lats and the background change and the lighting who tf are they trying to fool with this picture

BREAKING NEWS: MONEY MOTIVATED MAN LIES TO OBTAIN MONEY

Lol guarantee that's around 12-14% on a DEXA scan.

>6ft, 150lbs
>I'm a manlet skeleton and I'm still bigger than him

Yup. Exactly the same size with his arms held tight to his sides.

When I was watching the video I expected them to say like 12%, which would still be pretty impressive, but then they went full Buzzfeed-retard and called it 6.6%

Probablu used one of those shitty biometric machines that gyms have. They notoriously under report bf%
Check out the bf of this girl.for example

>Buzzjews

I wish the holocaust was real

The guy has definitely lost fat, and should be happy with what he's done, but it's a first step towards a low-fat physique. It's a shame that buzzfeed can't just leave the memes at the fucking door and tell people the truth - "not a lot is really achievable in one month, but you can get your life on track in a really positive way which will make you feel good, confident and healthy".

he didnt lose weight they put him under better lighting, told him to stop holding his arms tight at his sides, and gave him a hat

why do asians in baseball caps always look so tactical?

There's no differences between pics... Skinnyfat in both

what the fuck is wrong with his posture

the right part of his body is clearly hanging lower than the left

he got fucking shoulders in only 5 weeks
what's the routine to get something similar to him?

Camera con artist 3x5

I had one of those done at school and it reported me at 1.9%

That's fake news

well at least im not asian

The before picture was probably taken after the "after" picture.