Memes aside, how does a girl get such a fucking manly body? And not even on purpose, as far as you can logically assume...

Memes aside, how does a girl get such a fucking manly body? And not even on purpose, as far as you can logically assume. Could she have done something in her puberty that fucked her shit up? Or did she have crappy genetics and was fucked from the start?

She has bad genetics. Her body shape is very rectangular with broad shoulders. She is also a bit chubby which does not help. Unfortunately she does not know how to dress in a way that flatters (moreso hides) her body shape-- thats why she looks like such a mess.

Post original fgt.

This is a photoshopped version right?

Yes is the original

>tfw your frame will never even be half as good as Chloe's

women can have shit insertions too

>how does a girl get such a fucking manly body?
More importantly, how does a girl get laid with such a manly body?
Between her, Amy schumer and lena dunham i seriously question where the standards for women is going

No fucking kidding here, this is shooped right?

have you ever been outside in the rural US, most american women (and men) look way worse than that

>how does a girl get such a fucking manly body?

I'll never understand why girls wear lipstick like that. All I ever think of are clowns with their clown makeup.

Ive not ever been to the US, not even once
Point is i find it strange standards for men is basically going up constantly while standards for women is just set at ground level and still lowered somehow

we wish it was.

Nope, reverse search the image.

>how does a girl get laid with such a manly body?
by force

routine?

>her fucking delts
does she maybe swim too much?

is this achievable natty?

5 years minimum natty if your routine and diet is completely on check, 2 months if your on steroids

Chloe has professional weightlifter genetics, but her family thinks she's an actress. She can't act worth shit. She gets her fashion advice from her family too, which is why she consistently looks like shit.

She legit does starting strength too, with shoulder accessories. Most likely shrugs

Nasty hairy pits

By having god tier genetics.

She is the only women I'll ever lift for.

CHLOE SMASH

>She legit does starting strength too
Then why is her ass flat?

>implying

What mode is this?

Goddess mode

TOKI WO TOMARE

Beast

I have no idea if this is shopped or not.

they're just jealous so they try to make her look smaller

YARE YARE DAZE!

I have no idea what this girl looks like anymore. These posts have been photoshopped so far, that I just can't trust any of them

here's an easy one for you, find five faults

>memes aside
>memes anyway

this should be a bannable offense

Seriously though, without shop she looks broader and more muscular than most teenage males. Is that even possible for a girl to achieve without Test?

>memes anyway
Where am I memeing? The pic I posted was unedited, you can reverse search it to check. She really does look fucking manly.

>tfw she looks so manly in real life people are genuinley concerned on whats a shoop and whats not
I can really understand what this user meant

The average man is worse. There's literally no competition for a semi-fit young man today.

Have a video.

Guys, please stop posting the shops.
The shops were done in an effort to make CHLOE look like a weak ass pussy faggot.
Here is the original.
She is a fucking beast

>lifting for a Hillary supporter

First mistake

omg someone add a caption to this image

you're a big girl

This is where I'm at too

She is lesbian.

Yes, is the original pic

that poor woman. yeah im curious too, what the hell happened for this to be her body?

Natty?

all she wants to do is take a break from acting, chill out and hang loose and all these people are criticizing her, must be tough

Is this real?

Totes dude she's gonna be the Sgt Major of Cock City

I feel sorry for her trying to be sexy but not aware she looks manly.

WIDE
I
D
E

someone please shop her as a dbz character, it would be fucking great

Girls who hit traps, lats, shoulders, chest.... upper body start to look manly. Stick to legs and ass whores.

I can totally see Chloe as Nappa and Paco as vegeta.

>A literal high-test woman

>what are camera angles.

I fucking died

Look at the sleeve

Was that pic supposed to prove something? She's fucking wide from any angle.

W I D E is the new thicc.

DHANALH GE MA MAL

Some women just have masculine bodies and often don't know how to dress themselves to make them look more feminine (Cinching the waist for instance)

Damn, Chloe Grace Moretz looks like *that* ?

kek

another angle, still wide

Doesn't help that the dress doesn't seem to fit her properly.

"I'm tellin' ya, this GOMAD shit will really change ya life"