FEELS TERRIBLE MAN

I'm leaving for basic training on Tuesday. Today however has been absolutely heartbreaking. My girlfriend, seemingly out of nowhere, blocked me on social media and sent me some bullshit "we aren't clicking" text. Moreover, my going away party was tonight and at the last second 90% of the people who were going to show up bail on me for lame reasons. Hurts bad brahs

>basic training
Don't worry life is about to get much much better :^)

If people wouldn't come to your going away party as you're heading to fight for Israel THEY ARE NOT AND WERE NEVER YOUR FRIENDS. Good for you that you found this out now and not later.

Your gf didn't want to have to deal with the shame of having to cheat on you when you weren't around. You should appreciate that too.

This.

You should torch them all

Don't listen to the 2nd part, even if she meant it well she is still a bitch for doing it this way, wtf are you? Fucking cucks or something? Fuck off to reddit

enjoy your friday 13th

I'm sure it will all be irrelevant once I leave, but over the course of maybe 3 hours I went from being a happy camper to being rather upset at the world. I wish this had happened like a month ago and not 4 days before I leave.

Women are bad at handling pretty much everything. Getting ghosted is female 101 for either a) "I'm too important to bother with this" or b) "I'm too emotionally fragile to deal with this".

Since they were dating it's likely that she is too emotionally fragile to deal with it. Considering OP's """friends""" literally despise him it could be the opposite though.

Im glad i joined jortc in highschool and saw how big of a faggot everyone who wanted to join the millitary is.

If not id be in allahackbaristan right now with a bunch of virgins and ethnic men

What service brah?

You should be more unhappy about the fact that you're going to be front line infantry fighting for Israel and once you get back people are going to spit on you and you'll never be able to get access to adequate health care.

Army 11B, Infantry brah

well, at least you can have gay ranger sex

Nigga

Now is your shot. Give it all you've got, work hard and work smart. Since these people showed that they are shit and do no appreciate or respect, you, you have all the reason in the world to build yourself. Military is not always easy or fun, but it has good career potential for either money or fulfilling jobs, sometimes even both.

Work hard and work smart. It's going to be a mountain of shit, but there are good ways to build a career.

Sounds like you are pretty oblivious to your surroundings. You are naive and blindly see what you want to see. You can learn a lot of important lessons from this, because most people have an idea that their "friends" will act like this or their gf is potentially going to do this.

You were walking around thinking everything was great, because you didn't make any effort to see if any alternative was true. You prefer living in blindness. Makes sense you'd be a soldier.

>I'm leaving

Now you've got a fresh start. Good luck in your future travels, user.

Mildly triggered by this senpai, most of my friends just couldn't get off work. Moreover, I'm not bitter enough to automatically assume that they simply wanted to avoid me. I take pride in giving most white people the benefit of the doubt.

You planned your going away party for a time when everyone you know was working? Sounds like somebody is strainin' to do some explainin'. Your """friends'"" hate you. It's an important life lesson to learn. Please learn it now before Jamal leaves you to die in the killing fields of Afghanistan.

You only date teenagers of you believe this

You only saw how big of a faggot everyone in jrotc is. There's a reason everyone in the military makes fun of them. They're glorified gotarded boy scouts

You are literally an incel beta virgin who has never even talked to a woman if you think anything I said was untrue.

No u

The number of girls I've slept with is higher than your age.

>manga reaction images
>calling other people beta virgins

Any time I see someone start their argument with a broad generalization about women, I can immediately tell they are in their late teens - early 20's or they don't get laid.

Ya gotta grow up sometime, bud.

well then what the fuck bro. your OP was misleading and that's why I jumped to some of those conclusions. If you had come out and said "My friends had to work instead of coming to my party" that's a totally different story, but you said "at the last second 90% of the people who were going to show up bail on me for lame reasons"

inb4
>work is a lame reason
you were fucking drama-baiting like a god damn woman you queer.

The problem I had was that I made the date well known in advance enough that they could have easily gotten the day off or covered bro.

Don't sweat it, man. I left a lot of friends behind when I joined. When I came back, my best friends were still friends. You're gonna make some awesome new friends, and still have your old ones. You'll bang some hot girls and ones that you wish you wouldn't have stabbed with your pork sword. Focus on the present, and do it as hard as you can. Try to get out of infantry. Not just because you're a glorified bullet sponge, but because you'll have a lot more fun and won't get bored with your career. Anytime you find an opportunity to move up in your career, do it.

Never get a girl pregnant and don't fucking get married in your first 4 years. Dependapotamuses are outside the gates waiting for young, dumb soldier boys to set them for life. You'll see it happen to people you know, but do NOT FUCKING GET ANYONE PREGNANT!

In regards to your original Veeky Forums related question, your lower back problems are likely due to butt wink at the bottom of your squat. Make sure you're getting a good warmup and loosen your hammies after your squat with RDLs and yoga. Good luck

First off you listen to me faggot you better volunteer for RASP or 18x during OSUT. Infantry is a deadzone atm. Also normies friiends and women suck, youll make tons of new friends in the mil trust me.

Howdy fellow 11b. Have fun and don't be a fucking Pussy. Ill be out if the army before you get out of basic. 50 days until terminal leave ~

A man without a past is a man who is free.

Delete all the people who let you down and start over; you'll meet new bros in the military and you're free to reinvent yourself.

This is literally what I did and it paid off. I got rid of all of ALL of my friends (they were shitty) and went cocoon mode boxing; I became a part of a team and made new friends through boxing as well as meeting a grill through boxing who also trains where I train.

Now I'm a new man and I like myself; I don't have anyone trying to drag me down or be a bad influence. All my old friends were negative and bitter and it was rubbing off on me; now I'm surrounded by happy motivated people and I'm much happier.

Delete your past; a man with no memories is a man free to reinvent himself.