Did gaining muscles actually help you guys get girls?

Did gaining muscles actually help you guys get girls?

yes. 1 year ago i was a kissless virgin auschwitz mode lanklet but just last sunday i was invited over to a qt's house because she was "lonely", now i am just a virgin :^)

From my experience no
I had a gf and got attention from girls when i was younger, life was good
Now im bigger and in the best shape of my life and my dating life has just straight up died

>we're all going to make it :')

as a kid i did fine
started lifting i did fine
stopped lifting and out of shape i still do fine

no

no, but it helped me get better quality girls

-got tons of girls in school
-moved schools
-somehow became a nobody (not even a known loser, just a nobody)
-have stayed a nobody since (no friends, girls, etc)

Why are his abs so high up?

I've always gotten girls because of my face but after starting to lift I've gotten girls that just start touching me

What??
Anyway,the answer is genetics

>obvious manlet proportions
fucking dropped lmao

Yes.
Having your shit together is the most attractive thing these days. Getting Veeky Forums requires discipline. Having discipline makes you prioritize and organize your life. Ect. Ect.

tfw only whores approaches, but I don't like whores.

What's there to dislike about whores?

of course not

its 50/50 the better objectively attractive you are, more girls will come up to you ya, but at the same time more girls will automatically assume you are a huge douche bag with out giving you a chance. So it depends...

The only real being fit difference being is that girls will ask to feel your muscles or take pics with you that kinda thing. Other wise ya, its 50/50

yeah , if you make yourself more attractive women will be more interested in you

Making yourself more phyiscally attractice girls come naturally. Now, with any exerisze you do, youll have confidence eminating from your body. thats also attractive

Yeah I only crushed after I got Veeky Forums. Depends on the girls you wanna fuck

8 months lifting from skele, last night at a club a girl literally grabbed me and danced with me until we made out which lasted two hours.

She was also constantly feeling up my chest. Got so many fucking dirty looks from other girls though, do women get jealous or do they just get mad if people get a bit too physical on the dance floor?

>6 years ago
195cm, 75kg, no muscles to speak of, no job or education, went to clubs and parties, face is meh at best. Got laid every now and then.

>today
90kg, worked hard to get educated, got a good job, get complimented on physique by coworkers occasionally. Few friends, no sex for years.
I just train hard and spend my money on doing runs around the world. I'm not exactly fast but i'm allright and getting better.

No.

Low self esteem about my body disappeared, but it also molded into something different. Now i just feel stupid as fuck all the time, so i rather not speak.
I just cant put to words what goes on in my head, sometimes even if i have to tell a simple story about my day, i end up sounding like a retard.

Depends on what you're going after. If you like shy girls, being a ripped confident outgoing dude might not work for you. In general, it's just an enhancement. If you've got a great physique but are an awkward weirdo, you'll have less luck. If you don't have a great physique but everyone loves to be around you, you'll get chicks anyway.

Lifting gave me confidence, grills love confidence.

>Did gaining muscles actually help you guys get girls?

without question

getting a low bodyfat was more helpful in general, but muscles certainly helped also

u just gotta relax man

What constitutes crushing Veeky Forums?

Banging a chick from the bar when you go out on weekends? Slaying puss off dating apps several times a month? Finding the one true fit qt gf who is a great mother and loves sucking dick?

No. Losing body fay and getting a decent hair cut did.