How come everytime I go up in weight or lift heavy it feels like my bones are sore

How come everytime I go up in weight or lift heavy it feels like my bones are sore

Where can I get chicken breast that is a dollar / lb?

probably some shit hole where op lives but no in any first world areas so that pictures a lie.also when you run out of the chicken what else is there to make? some vegan bollocks? i would rather have me a bucket of KFC

probably from the tendons (the things that attach your muscles to your bones).

they're connective tissue that grows and strengthens much more slowly than muscle, so be careful not to snap your shit by going up too fast. Especially if you're using steroids.

otherwise just keep going unless the pain changes dramatically, or you get a big spike in one specific place.

probably your ligaments

>1,96
Are you sure those are chicken breasts you are eating

lmao what bullshit is this, that's like $40

In 'murica
I live in the Midwest and chicken hovers around 1$/lb
Pretty consistently

I usually buy theighs and debone/skin them which are under a dollar

T.middle class fags who never learned to grocery shop

I get it really bad with
OHP
And
Rows

Half way through a set I will get fatigue that doesn't feel like it's in the muscle.
And it burns me out.

So I take go up in weight/ reps slower?

I do all my shopping at costco and publix, I know how to shop for food and that bullshit in the op is just propaganda to try and encourage people to eat healthy

Nigger you're on some next level bullshit if you're going to shit talk everyone that questions $1/lb chicken breasts. The normal for most people is at least $2/lb.

Try to get outside more. Realize there are other places full of other people and they're all different.

I go to Costco for most of my staples

The issue is SNAP/EBT never gives
people $20 a week.
It's usually closer to 60-100 with out defendants.
Also it is not to be the sole source of nutrition but to help.

I feed my family of 3 for right arround 80-120 a week.

We eat very well we just don't buy shit like fruit loops and canned soup ect
Make everything from scratch.

Granted we can do that with a house wife and two people who cook for fun.

The pic should take into consideration poor people who actively try not to be poor don't have much time or money management skills.

I used the pic as bump bait

and that's why you still weigh 300 pounds

>10 lbs of potatos for 3 bucks
>1 gallon of milk for $2

Foh.

Costal fag detected

Dependents *
Guess it is interchangeable though

Fly-over fag detected

It's true, I live in NYC. I'd rather live in an area where every othrr block there's something fun or exciting to do than the midwest, where you have to drive 10 miles just to get groceries or see a movie. If that means paying 2x for groceries, so be it.

Hey I'm visiting NYC in a few weeks, have plans to see some major sites and eat everything in sight. Any additional suggestions?

The twin towers

NYC is so diverse and densely filled with shit it's impossible to experience every "must go-to" spot, even if you're here for a year and go someplace new every day. Remember, NYC is really basically 5 huge cities becoming voltron. Just find stuff that interests, there are thousands of possibilities. My only suggestion is to not eat at chain restaurants, and enjoy cuisine you can ONLY have in NY. Also, there are a lot of $1 pizza spots, but that's just desperation food. Real NY pizza comes from pizzerias where a slice is about 2.75 or higher.

Uk bro? I can tell i think.
Nah i agree it is harder to find cheaper healthier food, but KFC is dirt. Literal shit. wouldn't touch it if i were you

When you start working out you have no muscle so you have to lift with your bones, but once the muscles start coming in they will do the work instead.

this desu

I would rather live like god off of 77k a year then a bum on the same income.

But pissing contest aside to each his own

based