Prove this shitcoin is not fucking rigged

Prove this shitcoin is not fucking rigged.
I buy it drops.
I sell it rises.
every.
fucking.
time.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.money2020.com/sessions/reimagining-cross-border-payments-simpler-faster-cheaper-more-accessible
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am on long time hold here. Prepared to wait a couple of weeks at least. But it will be worth it user.

just swap around you buy/sell buttons. you will be fine user

> I am on long time hold here.
> Prepared to wait a couple of weeks at least.
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

A couple weeks is mid-long term in cryoto newfag

At least. It can even be up to 3-6 months. Better than buy high selkl low and repeat that mistake.

Hahahahaah, took you this long to notice, Dave? I can't believe that we able to con 30k from you! Like jesus christ, dude! Anyways, thanks for the cash, it will help out with me getting my 7th lambo.

us.money2020.com/sessions/reimagining-cross-border-payments-simpler-faster-cheaper-more-accessible

You idiots make it hard to have any sympathy. Buy high sell low.

It has no effect on the price. Stop posting this shit

dear lord,
just stack buy orders and weight them so the buy ins at lower prices are bigger moving your average cost down, and make sure to size and space your orders so that you don't overbuy and can always put the next bigger buy order at the next significantly lower price.
then just fucking wait for it to hit your sell orders.
I was a bit off and stacked my buys at the start of the dip giving me an average buy in of about 650, and a break even price of 680 because of where my sell orders were.
was I sad and frustrated when it hit 370 and I already had way to much in and couldn't lower my average buy in cost any further? hell yeah! but I waited, and watched to make sure I wasn't taking losses that were unacceptable and the latest run up to 680 hit my biggest and first 2 sell orders and even went up to my break even price.
now, I have the capital to buy back in at a lower point to further decrease my average cost, and I have the reassurance that the price has some kind of a floor at 370 and has room for significant movement still.
I'm still at a loss overall on my buys but I've made back enough that I can let it ride without too much worry

Of course it's rigged. This shitcoin stuff is fucking Pajeets coming in here and pumping and dumping to get rich off you retards.

XLM is the coin to watch and everyone knows it. There are lots and lots of whales in XLM right now. So of course you're going to see price manipulation. But the fact is, XLM is a real world application for a Global tech company with a market cap more than BTC, ETH and every altcoin combined. Just buy and hodl, son.

Any ideas why stellar.org is down

Brainlet here. I bought at 605 sats.

Hold, like me. I bough at 550, could sell at 600 with some profit but I did not. Learn to control your fear.

Why do u have such weak hands OP?

uh.. hold onto it? they just got started with IBM so just expect it will go up from long term value & real world usecase. stop looking at charts & TA on crypto, especially shitcoins.

or go buy ethereum if you can't handle volatility :)

The are at 530 sats right now. I sold my stack for a nice profit at 820sats the other day. Should I buy back in again? Doesn't seem like this coin will jump much from here.

Idiot, its at 10 in the fucking morning rn. Its like you dont underdtand trends. Between 12 and 3pm PST, we will see a new 24 hour high.

It will but not today, tommorow or next 3-4 days. It will however be going upwards. I bough at 550, holding. Could sell at 600, didn't.

Before, bought at 450 and sold at ~650. Slow but safe my friend. Slow but safe!

Idiot, it is 7 pm. Learn to use clock.

Will it go back to 400 at some point in the next few days?

Fuck it, I will buy now.

Now we have to wait a little.I will sell at 700-800 I guess. Or I will do long term run for a year or something like that inc ase it would turn into 2-4k.

That is the thing I am thinking on.

bought mine at 320 plebs

Inverse your own decisions and you'll do well.

good luck

it's because ((((they)))) want your coins