>GF/BF

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/thylaneblondeau/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

you want to fuck a 15 year old?

she's 15 nigga kill yourself

>hurdur I let arbitrary societal norms control my life

What horrible choices. Are you trying to be as douchey and obnoxious as possible?

marisa tomei remains the only actress I genuinely wanted to marry after seeing. Absoltue goat and is still hot af

Sick fuck, imagine some 29 year old peso neckbeard trying to molest your 15 year old daughter.

Who is she?

tfw to intelligent for low t women

Discount Palvin Barbara.

Mona Lisa in My Cousin Vinny is the ultimate movie bae.

Ah, the typical pedo "I'm attracted to 15 year old girls so that must mean everyone else is too, they're just too ashamed to admit it" thought process.

Stop projecting. They're societal norms for a reason. Normal people think that shit's weird. Sure, she has a cute face, but that doesn't mean everyone wants to fuck her.

Not that user but finding a girl sexually attracdtive isn't the same as thinking it's ok to fuck em.

Your ideal body type is dyel? You're in the wrong place.

I mean, you say social norm but not too long ago it was the social norm to marry off your 12 yr old daughter.

Maybe when we were hunter/gatherers and that was the only way to propagate the species.

Age of consent in Japan is 13.
Some laws in Africa go as low as 11.
It's ok to be find a 15 year old hot.
It's another thing to rape them or molest them.

>ideal style is literally college freshman trying to get into Sigma Chi tier/pledge attire

LMAO

I'm sorry to break this to you. It sucks that you have to cancel that sex tourism trip to Japan user :(

I get that its a photoshoot but wtf kind of pose is this. Even thinking about the photographer explaining the position is awkward.

>anything below 18 is abhorrent and should be punished by torturous death after castration
you gotta give some thought to perspectives. since when did the law have the monopoly on what we're allowed to think about our most basic and primal desire apart from breathing and eating? its entirely dependent on where you are in the world. americans arrest people for having sex with 17 year olds who can drive cars and have full time jobs. if you both consent there's no problem and no one can give you shit for it without being a nosey cunt.

is that show worth watching?

>marisa tomei
god tier taste

i can't be bothered updating the body goals with thicc klokov/justin/brock ohurn style dudes so just imagine them
style and hair sure go together
shit taste across the board except for the fronk

>americans arrest people for having sex with 17 year olds who can drive cars and have full time jobs

I agree that that's fucked up. But someone like 25 or older who actually wants to fuck a 15 year old is either a virgin who doesn't understand sex or just fucking weird. What kind of actual connection do you think you could have with someone that young? When they grow up and realize how fucking strange it was for an adult to be sexually attracted to them they're going to physically cringe at the thought of you.

I think it is, and i don't usually watch family dramas like this

ive already got the hair, just gotta work on everything else

i agree that its embarrassing as fuck but its not my business and its not anyone else's. i'd never go lower than probably 18 but i'm not about to stop two people fucking just because i have narcissistic issues about what i want my (non existent) daughter doing.

the only thing that matters is consent. if the girl is old enough to consent and does so, stopping her doing anything sexual is just fucked up beyond belief to me.

Just a question, if you had a 15 year old daughter you would be alright with her having a boyfriend 10 years or more her senior? Knowing full well it would probably just be sexual. Let's get real here, no one is entering a relationship with a minor for their company.

i don't have a daughter and if i did i guess i probably would, given that most guys like that are probably losers. but what if it was a stand up chap - a genuinely caring, family oriented, hard-working guy who happened to fal for my daughter and she has fallen for him? then stopping it based on age (provided she is abe to consent and does so) is a problem with me, not them.

i understand that these laws are in place because that scenario is not the norm, but socially rejecting the idea completely seems to me to be overly invasive.

Rate

The shirt in clothing style is a little outdated btw

what are boots like that called?

timberlands

that shirt looks like something a 40 year old guy would wear on holiday

Faggot shoes.

Those are timberlands

all i want in life is a 2plate The Press and a thick lipped, high test, big titted, white, pretty gf.

is that so much to ask, brehs?

>thick lipped, high test, big titted, white, pretty gf
I know that feel. A lot. I can never find any girl like this IRL and I need it in my life so badly

>not too long ago
>hur durr people did it in the past so that justifys it.
Maybe back when people would normally die at like twenty-five.

>using Africa as an example
That's actually fucking stupid man.

Got em

>wants to fuck a girl that's a freshman in high school
>it's just arbitrary man
There's a difference between following a social norm and having some common fucking sense.
>pic related to op

Why Evola?

>doesn't understand fashion shoots
lmaoing at you

>wanting to fuck children

>that jojo pose

he can come to brazil. it's 14 here.

Seriously or trolling with the girl? If you're a chubby chaser, do you, just odd is all. You'd be like a god to the fat girl who got you.

I have those boots, pretty comfy desu.

Serious.
just my thing.

I basically just want to be Patrick Bateman without the insane. Or maybe with the insane. Who knows.

Not my taste but girl is a qt
7/10
Bottom half is gr8, top half is 5/10
High test is nice but that chick is a bit much imo
5/10 but the body is goat
10/10
6.5/10
>timbs
Other than style v nice
8/10
Bait but 3/10 excluding grill
Style is autismo
7/10

R8 bitte

A girl with a foot fetish, eh? That's hot. Too bad Im a 5'7" fatty and not a lanklet. Meh.

not op but fuck yeah i do, i know it's not very accepted in today's society but biologically normal.

shoo shoo kurtos kalachi

I must be biologically unnatural then, because she just doesn't turn me on. Don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous, but I don't wanna put my dick in her. I'd wanna give her a few more years to develop before that.

euw

Liking these.

>Americucks

You've never tasted anything as sweet as a teen girls lips, lads. Don't let those feminists cuck you out of one of life's best experiences.

Imagine Tim after jail. Wew.

Based Spain.

2x as big and 3x as psychotic. It would be great.

Spain changed it recently to 16

>t. Pedro

This.Rate.

You're a cookie cutter for wanting to dress all faggy like that

flat ass wants fatass?

OP here went to sleep because thread didn't get any replies but now I am back.

I find her very attractive

So? I am 20.

instagram.com/thylaneblondeau/

No lol

I don't get how you can get triggered by this it isn't frat at all do you really get triggered because of green shorts and loafers? I really don't understand how you can find this offensive but sorry to hear that anything other than cargo shorts and graphic tees bothers you

>Knowing full well it would probably just be sexual. Let's get real here, no one is entering a relationship with a minor for their company.
I would

this isn't me btw

Currently happy with my hair and style. Body is a work in progress.

You've got good taste

Not sure about the polka dot shirt, but the rest is pretty good

Don't dig the wet look to the hair, but I like the rest

Like your taste in girls, not so much in guys

>ideal girl quadrant
You want to be the bottom or the top?

Not the chick, but pretty sure it's the bottom judging by the rest

GOAT

you must be over 18 to post

Rico Verhoeven, nice.

Jó könyv, érdemes elolvasni. Kb ugyanez amúgy csak hosszabb hajjal.

kek man

Really? I love it when my hair's wet. It's wavy and black, which gives it an awesome texture.

A damn shame. I love in a blue country so I'm fine.

9/10 would marry
trash
6/10 gives off a comfy feel
5/10 top is 10/10 but bottom is 0/10
6/10
trash
like this one, 8/10
9/10 would marry

Sorta maybe yes?

>Turkey
>18 unless you marry your victim

+1/10 for effort

The wet look isn't in style anymore so it'll look dated if you style it to look wet, but if you're just air drying your hair it'll still look hot.

>those shoes
what the ever loving fuck is that shit?

That is the cutest fucking qt3.14 I've ever seen in my entire worthless life.

>holy shit mangs
also
>mirin dubs

Nah, I don't style it to look wet, I just like it when it's actually wet. When it's dry it looks like this, which works for me.

Penny loafers

15/10

Rate me Veeky Forums

Rate

>tfw no slutty twink camwhore BF

how do you dress?