>but why dont you have abs?

>*BRRAAAAAAAAAAP ZOOOOOFFFFFFFF BRAAAAAAB POOOOOOOOF*

>haha sorry user I had beans for lunch

"The same reason you don't have abs."

>ZOOOOOOOFFFFFFF

I can't stop laughing for some reason holy shit

go back to school, cancer.

No.

I've unironically been asked this by a girl before. I told her I didn't care and she was dumbfounded as if abs are the holy grail of attraction. The reason is because when I was a skelly I had skinny boy abs and take them for granted.

i do tho.. see?

>user, you're a bodybuilder?
>How come you bulk to such a high bf % you don't even have visible abdominals anymore? Surely you know your hormone profile is negatively impacted and you are slowing your progress?

>You ARE aware that your gains are decreasing in quality as bf% goes up more fat, less muscle right?

>You did your research user, not just ate everything in sight, right?

>I uh, honestly user, it's a *little* cringy how you say you are training and are a bodybuilder when you don't even have abs... you're looking a little chunky to me

LISTEN, babe... *rips sick vape cloud* I dunno about your so-called "whore moan profiles" or whatever the fuck... I just wanna drink mountain dew and fuckin' GAME, okay babe???

who are u and when did i call myself a bodybuilder

btw we're in the forest so suck my dick or im gonna use my functional strength bitch

>no but i've shrunk 2 inches and have disgusting effeminate frog legs
>t-thank you based squats

my gym' ab machine broke and the ab protein powder factory in Nicaragua flooded so there is extreme shortage. People who have abs now only run on their stock. Eating more doesn't help since all I eat is chicken breast and thighs, and, as you would've guessed, they only enhance chest and thighs. I tried pork belly but fat just grew on my gut instead of muscle.

The situation is dire.

kek

>brrrraaaaaaƤaaaaaaaaaaaappppp

>sskkkkkkewkewkewgggggggpTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>sorry user, I got my large intestine rerouted to my sternum so that i could seal off my anus
>lol buttholes are so gross... don't u agree?

When it comes to abs, how big do you have to get before it's actually impressive to have them? Or at least not cheating? I'm 6'1, 175lbs and still have them, I want to get to about 188ish and hopefully still have them.

Why don't you?

>but why dont you have abs?
Why don't you have 38DD tits?
>user, that's SO sexist! You're objectifying me!
LOL bitch THATS WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME!

why aven't you got a soul, love?

doesn't matter
girls are dumb
if you have abs, they don't know better