2016+1

>2016+1
>still talks to his parents

kek not gonna make it

I only do it once a month, I take some flowers too.

mine are also dead ; )

I have a great relationship with my parents.

The girls I like though, not so much

I call my parents every time I need money or if I need them to send me important documents.

how do i get a girl like this?

I miss them every day

I still talk to my dad and Grandad on his side regularly, both are getting older and I have an immense amount of respect for them

Not to sound like a soft cunt but I have a soft spot for them

>tfw seeing mom starting to go senile

i live with mine still (but im 100% independent otherwise)

probably explains why i am still a 6 foot shredded virgin and have never had any social association with women ever

ungrateful shits, I'm gonna savor the thread you make in 20 years bitching about how your kids won't talk to you. good luck in the nursing home cucks

>having kids

my goodness user why would you do that yourself?

I don't plan on liviing past 70 and of all the 60 year olds I know none of them need a nursing home

>implying 60 is old
are you just gonna anhero at your 70th amongst the only 2 people there celebrating your birthday?

Why do you think not having children makes you a loner? lol

Not the guy you responged to, but I really do think about killing myself when I get quite old so I don't have to watch myself, or make others watch, my slow possibly slow degeneration

Alzeimers is common in my familyard and I don't want to endure it

you're clearly 14, tops. As you grow up a little, you'll want to have kids. Whatever you accomplish will always be eclipsed by the fact that no one wanted to make a baby with you. Also, having kids ensures progression of your legacy, unless yours is shit and dont care to pass it on, which is fine.

I can smell you through my screen

lul I have my own plans for when I get to that age and accomplished everything/most things I set out to do, and it does involve a risk to my life.Until then though, I try to get the most out of this life.

>tfw dad bailed when I was 4
>tfw mom is in mental health facility
>tfw foster parents were abusive

I met this really nice old couple a few years ago when I was Working, ended up Cutting their firewood for them for the year. During the last couple years they kinda became like my grandparents...It's okay that I still talk to them....right?

>this thread

I personally managed to only benefit by hanging out with people older than me, since highschool I made friends with upper classmen and college undergrads, even past highschool I always managed to befriend people older than me. I think it's the reason I'm ahead of my peers in "life prep"

kek

Not my fault my mom keeps calling me to check that I haven't killed myself

>tfw 25 years old and live at home
>tfw have pretty bad relationship with my parents even though i live at home
>rarely talk to them even though none of us have lives and are always at home together when not working, usually just watching tv in different rooms
>mom is okay to talk to but father is a narcissistic asshole and we both try to avoid him
>parents never taught me any skills

at least they are nice enough to let me live here and pay rent

Hello aaron rodgers

>tfw to intelligent to like women

>mfw I see sour grapes

I'd be more sympathetic for your abusive momma and absentee father if you weren't such a dick about it, Jamal.