HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?!

Clarence is at it again boys. 2020 Summer Olympics when?

youtube.com/watch?v=RREo2BysYS4

Other urls found in this thread:

allthingsgym.com/clarence-kennedy-interview-2015/
youtube.com/watch?v=IIHZUR67JsY
youtube.com/watch?v=SW1IHQzua6k
youtube.com/watch?v=5kqojsIfOEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought he said he doesn't compete anymore.

>hey what's going on here?
>oh, 200kg pause bench?
>Lmao, come back when you can do that natty at the tender age of 19

>100kg powerclean is his warm up
God fucking damn it. I remember when I was a beginner struggling to do 100kg DEADLIFT with good form

How long until 100kg powerclean 2bh?

holy fucking shit Clarence looks like an animal these days. How hard is he juicing.

Trained with Clarence and Tyson Edwards at crossfit Mallow.

They tried to turn me into a veggie cunt, Clarence is super shy IRL tho.

Remember this is the fucker who snatched and cleaned at 15, did gymnastics alongside strength training.

Watch his fucking competitions, he's a natural athlete. You can't just train the explosive energy he's able to exert.

Ireland won't let him go if he can't piss clean, which he can't.

What do you think he is running? He is obviously goes for leanness and strength. Doesn't have to worry about piss testing.

I know very little about the ins and outs of doping.

Either way, he can't pass the kind of screening Ireland does, they do blood tests too.

If he was Russian or American or from some third world country, no problem.

the 440 lbs bench came up a little slow but just before that he did 396 lbs and he made it look like 135. I literally can't stop being impressed with clarence

Does anyone know how much he weighs? I need to know exactly how bad I should be feeling about myself right now.

I mean as of right now he doesn't have to worry about blood tests either. Maybe once we close in on some big competition.

100-103kg I think.

There's a good chance never if you're natty.

Well he doesn't compete so I assume he wouldn't need to worry anyway.

I'm not sure how zealous Irish anti-doping is, but I can't imagine it's scandi-tier.

But either way, he has to compete to go to the olympics, and would he be able to piss clean then? I don't know. Kind of doubt it.

>Age: 23 (9/8/93)
>Weight: 100kg (94kg weight class)
>Height: 178cm
according to the yt bio

Serious question - is this damaging to his joints or overall body?

One day, when he loads all that weight in his back - can his shin bone or spine or any bone in his body just snap under this weight?

Really amazing what happens when you eat vegan like clarence.

He has had work done on his knees. Discusses it at the beginning of this article
allthingsgym.com/clarence-kennedy-interview-2015/

I honestly have no idea how bad heavy weights like this are on you.

Are you retarded, nigger? My first max was 100kg.

Take a look at a lot of old body-builders, all have fucked backs, knees, and mutiple surgeries. Ronnie Coleman is one who lifted heavy and it cost him dearly.

Now you have dumb cunts like clearance doing paused 200kg squats, jee sounds heavy brah,

Ronnie had hereditary hip issues. He probably would've had it worse if he didn't lift hard.

and here I was, feeling good about my 200kg paused back squat. Clarence is a beast.

>hip issues
>200kg paused squats
>no hips brah all heavy, all bout that form

Autist

he is already fucked
click the link above where he talks about his fucked knees, how he trained on fucked knees and lifted very heavy while taking painkillers and all that other shit

even after surgery he still has pain but not as severe. He will be fucked later in life.

Took me a month starting from 135 and a 500 lbs deadlift

Why does he squat so deep? Surely there is no benefit to this since he would never need to go that deep for competition also would this not increase risk of injury?

Most lifters I have seen end up pretty low when they are doing heavy cleans or snatches. So I think they squat low to get used to coming out of that hole.
butt is just inches above his feet in this clean.

youtube.com/watch?v=IIHZUR67JsY

and these snatches

youtube.com/watch?v=SW1IHQzua6k

youtube.com/watch?v=5kqojsIfOEk

Lmfao you fuckin suck

I deadlift 245 and can near effortlessly power clean 155

Took me about 2 months to get from 450 Diddy to 205 clean and jerk

>lmfao you fuckin suck
>i dedlyft lmao 2pl8 +20

everyone started somewhere. don't be salty when you can't even do .5/1/2/3

I think you two retards are confusing yourselves by switching between lbs and kgs.

>people actually believe this

Wym by shitty?

what about their steroids or programming. HELP!

watch him on the clean and jerk. his tech is fucking CRAZY GOOD

I used to powerclean in highschool a lot because the weight room teacher was an ex olympic lifter (like on the national team in the 70's). I hit 225 for my highest max at around 170 bodyweight. That was after maybe a year of training it once a week.

>Why does he squat so deep?
Because he olly lifts
>Surely there is no benefit to this since he would never need to go that deep for competition also would this not increase risk of injury?
Are you retarded, a faggot, or a retarded faggot?

You're asking how long it will take you to clean 100kg and the only info you gave us is that you deadlifted 100kg once upon a time. We can't do much with that.

I regularly clean 100kg and I get drug tests regularly so I can't take steroids. What now faggot.

have a pity (You)

Test suspension plus dbol.

Sorry, but what is test suspension?

What was he like?

Born the same day as me. A-at least I'm t-taller haha right guys??

Anyone have that webm of him fucking up a C&J at competition and having the bar basically land on his neck?

Dude doesn't compete because he chokes under pressure.

If you have to ask that, you should not be taking roids any time soon. You have a fuck ton of research to do

I wasn't planning on taking roids anytime soon. Just starting researching, maybe in a year since my noob gains are starting to slow down.

Be strong Clarence. Be strong for mother.

this guy needs an exorcist

this one?

Very nice.

You're a lifter, Harry.

Nvm I thought it was some sort of "suspension" schedule of test. Just read up on it.

for how long are steroids detectable once you stop using them?

Thats a terrible squat from though, why even hurt yourself that way ?

Anavar is 8 days

That's how he naturally squats

tldr
there is a massive amount of redtape to get funding to to train for the olympics.
Clarence failed to qualify for funding when he was younger because he bombed a few competitions. He is too old to get back into the system now.
Also no one cares about WL in ireland or the UK. If he was born in eastern europe he would be a national hero.

He just said that because he doesn't want to get tested

yeah thats terrible lets see you squat 1plate

Cmon Clarence you need to compete to give us Irish fags something to be proud of.

>being this delusional
I bet u think ronnie coleman was also natty cuz muh genetics

No, I am a different guy who called the guy I was responding to a stupid DYEL because that was the first power clean max I had.

he wouldn't pass a drug test

I'm curious to hear what you think is wrong with his form. It's fucking impressive how he can just park his ass against his ankles without any lumbar flexion.

Holy shit how do people squat that much, I can't even fathom it

2pl8 is terrifying for me

better one

nice recovery tho, 3x white belts minimum

Genetic 'talent' is a thing. But you never try you never know.

More importantly he started young and has so so much time training.

His squat is weird but im pretty sure he has adapted his form to accomodate his previous injury.

As for veggie/vegan... I can kinda get this for more experienced athletes but for those with less training? Not so sure. Fair fucks to Clarence for going vegan but beforehand he was eating lots of meat, fish, eggs and drinking 2l milk a day.

As for competing, WLing as an official sport is a joke. Drug disqualifications are common place. Don't get me wrong I like it all but I don't invest that much in 'official'

>His squat is weird

I think he found a way to keep squatting with his bad knees. I had trouble with my knees but it got a lot better when I copy Clarence's squat form. I've never seen anyone else doing or teaching it like that though.

Are you retarded? I just PCed 114 kg for 5 sets of 3 earlier today and I'm semi-dyel.

Looking at him, probably just test and maybe dianabol here or there. Somefuckinghow, it still seems to be the drug of choice (or turinabol) among the people who've gotten popped recently.

Never really brought it up, he did mention tren. I was on the platform next to him squatting 170kg for doubles and he complimented my form and we chatted inbetween sets over the span of a couple of days so he didn't go into too much deets.

Tyson is super knowledgeable, taught me a few different cues and streches inbetween filming Clarence. Mentioned he's only just getting back into weightlifting.

Clarence comes across as shy, but is a pretty funny dude. I asked why he wore a band around his knee and he said because the tren made his muscles grow stronger than his ligaments or something, and he snapped his shit up.

People are getting popped on eight-year-old piss right now so...

I think he just meant "naturally athletic" my guy.

Yes absolutely. Whether your goal is strength or aesthetics, don't let the body dysmorphia or low self-esteem con you into sacrificing health for bigger lifts or shredded physique.

Squatting 405lbs and continuing to train for strength until you can squat 600+ is no different than Rich Piana's obsession with his body size. These people are all mentally ill.

why would oly lifter stop trying to improve one of the most important lifts? squat and front squat technique and strength is required for all oly lifts.

when someone can front squat around 250 kg then the first part of C&J with 150 kg is like a cardio to them and they only have to worry about the lockout. same goes for snatch. if you have a good squat then you only need to worry about locking out. getting up is the easy part.

and no, you can't just snap your shit up unless you ego lift or have horrible form which never happens to someone experienced. your joints and bone keep rebuilding to and adapt to heavier loads.

>Implying a 405 Squat is really good

It isn't. Many lifters can do that in a year. Maybe you can't because of shit genetics.

>many lifters can do that in a year

You're seriously saying most people can oly style squat 183kg in a year of lifting? On what planet?

Jej

Thanks. Anything else about Clarence? What is his physique like?

>be a complacent pussy the post

I dunno. I could do 180 x 5 in that timeframe :^)

Lol, that was my warmup weight when I first squatted
Do you even lift?

The planet where he's not a keyboard commando.

>because the tren

Huh was he serious? This sounds like he was just trolling. It would also imply that he was roiding way before his injury.

Post body

inb4 fat, trex mode, oh-the-humanity, etc

How fucking retarded are you?

I thought this board is for people that workout

Haha, that's funny.

What's also funny is how with near probabilistic certainty that my lifts shit on yours.

Ayo lemme in on this. How much you bench, brah.

First: how much you squat, DL, and clean, brah?

The big problem is that most people are training for 1RM personal records.

Most people would do better going for records proportionate to their bodyweight, then increasing the reps to double digits.

A man should have the strength nessisary to do the following for 10 reps:

Bench Press 140% Bodyweight
Pullups 200% Bodyweight
OHP 100% Bodyweight
Deadlift 200% Bodyweight
Squat 200% Bodyweight

For a 200 lb man, that would equate to 10 reps of:

280 lb Bench
One Arm Pull-ups
200 lb OHP
400 lb Deadlift
400 lb Squat

Women should adjust their upper body lifts to:

Bench 93% Bodyweight
Pull-ups 133% Bodyweight
OHP 133% Bodyweight

(This is based on women having about 2/3's the upper body strength of men)

squat: 260kg
deadlift: dunno can clean pull 220kg though
clean: 191kg

Lmao didn't think I'd get asked about him like this. He does browses Veeky Forums, one of his friends showed me and Tyson a photo of him about to front squat and someone photoshopped it to make him look like Harry Potter, he laughed and said he saw it on a thread about him on Veeky Forums.

Didn't come across as sarcasm

You are Yeison Lopez?

His answer doesnt make much sense unless he was roiding from the beginning. The strap helps when squatting with bad knees which he got from overtraining as he said in an interview.

Ya got me. Ran out of footage of Armenians so I was torn between being Yeison or Lu Haojie today.

Didn't he get surgery for both his knees and has to take painkillers all the time? Is he Bane?