Give me one good reason why you dont train neck and forearms...

Give me one good reason why you dont train neck and forearms. Literally some of the most useful muscles in the body and so many people ignore them.

Pic related is my superior 8.3 inch wrist and god knows how huge my neck and forearm is.

You look like you have Cerebral Palsy LOL

Well, ya know, I deadlift, powerclean, and do lots of rowing and curling, so I'd say that I do.

You workout your neck? What are you, retarded?

Strong head resemblance to Lesnar

No but you will, when your weak neck can be protected during car crashes and if you get hit

those train traps, not neck.

looking big everywhere but having a small neck makes you look like a faggot. it's like having no legs

Say that to my face, fucker.

give me neck and forearm exercises. How often do you hit them, 4 times a week?

what do you do for neck?

I go 3 times a week full body. i do those wrist rollers at the end of each workout and on tve rest days. neck i do those things that boxers do when they do those neck bridges.

Different variatons of neck bridges and i also like to do head stands or what ever they are called.

Do you guys train neck at home or the gym so people dont look at you like youre retarded

People look at me like I'm retarded all day, why would I let it bother me at the gym

I used to do them at home but after a while i just started doing them in the gym because i shower at the gym and i would become sweaty again.
I just gave up trying to fit in at the gym anyway so now im just known as the quiet dude who does alot of weird shit. Who cares

Only a bodybuilder or an autist would isolate neck and wrists

You don't look like a bodybuilder to me OP

Good look in a car accident with your shitty neck.
You have no idea how much a thick neck helps with your looks as well but the protection should be enough for you to train it.

Btw, i thought bb'ers didnt train neck so the rest would look bigger? idk but ive always thought so

Wait a minute are you implying i am autistic

Spilled my drink top kek

They train neck isometrically and well. Neckbridges are good for mobility and strength in compromised positions, but they aren't going to make it larger.