Developed liver disease at 23 years old

Developed liver disease at 23 years old.

Alcohol truly is the ultimate gains goblin.

Who is this splooge sorceress?

Dman I'm sorry op. How much were you drinking? I was up to half a liter of vodka plus some beers every night before I got on the wagon.

8 or so pints a night, spirits and cider ect whenever I felt like it.

so what's the plan mate?

Stop drinking for a month, swelling has already went down after that I'm going to drink in moderation.

Anna Speckhart

try some milk thistle too.

>He fell for the YOLO meme

finally. ive been obsessed with a certain feature of my face. the fact that my eyes are different. for example if i cover one half of my face, i look like i have a kind expression. If I cover the other half I look like an axe murderer.

I thought that was a bad thing and perfect symmetry is super important so I've been trying to find hot men and women with the same thing I have

and she is like that.. but still really hot

>I'm going to drink in moderation
Not a good idea if you have a liver disease at 23...
You don't have to go cold turkey but you can't just think your gonna drink in """moderation""".

>Nigger go to fucking rehab what the fuck. You're 23 with a liver disease and your plan is to "drink in moderation?" You're an alcoholic. Ask for help.

My ex used to drink hand sanitizer and rubbing alcohol if I took her IDs away. She's 29 and had been hospitalized over 200 times for alcohol poisoning, BAC >0.36-0.4 (remember 0.08 is legal limit) and liver, heart, and kidney failure, as well as stomach ulcers and seizures. She'd also drink hand sanitizer mixed with some water in a cup at the hospital, keeping herself drunk and them baffled beyond belief when I told them about it.

Even most nurses don't know alcoholics to this level exist in the world. And of course she'd throw her pussy around for a drink so once I found out she cheated I kicked her out on the spot...

>greentexting this much

I'm being a responsible adult and drinking only a pint a night.

Am I gona die?

neverfeeltheurgetodrink master race checking in.

if i feel like getting loose I just take phenibut now. It hits ya right in the GABA similar to alcohol but none of the downsides.

>mfw going to a huge soccer game tonight and not drinking because I'm cutting
It's not that hard you useless cunts

>being this much of a retard

No OP, stay away from AA. AA if a fucking cesspool of pieces of shit in society, and basically a fuckfest of diseased men trying to dick diseased women. TRUST ME I FUCKING KNOW. Stay away from ANY AA groups EVER. Sorry for tumblr typing but this shit needs to be emphasized. I have seen it hurt more than help. You either drop your balls and stop fucking drinking, or you go into a facility where they will force you to stay there for a month while you detox, and pray you don't drink a bottle of hand sanitizer on the way home. Detox takes a week, but getting you off it can take over a month. If you need to be in a facility or live with a family member/friend while they ENSURE you don't drink for that time, hold your IDs, etc. Do it. I was never an alcoholic myself, but my ex certainly was, and holy fuck AA was so fucking mind numbingly bad. Remember the south park episode about AA? It's so much worse in real life.

Life ain't worth booze man. I'm so fucking happy I'm not an alcoholic, and I hate even social drinking except for a half glass of white wine once or twice a year.

No prolly not.

Just make sure you take breaks from doing that. If you consistently are one beer in every night you won't get that (very very slight considering it's one pint) sensation, and you'll have to drink another. Be wary alcoholism is humanities oldest woe.

>I was never an alcoholic myself, but my ex certainly was, and holy fuck AA was so fucking mind numbingly bad.

Then how the fuck would you know? Stop spreading misinformation. Rehab and AA saved my life.

AA wasn't for me, but I'm glad it helps people when helps it people. It was just too sad and scary for me. If you want to see what addiciton will do to your life and body, go to a meeting.

>Be wary alcoholism is humanities oldest woe

Correction: tfw no gf is humanities oldest woe

I've been here before, had alcoholic hepatitis and my lover swelled up and was sore. Stopped drinking for 10 weeks then hit the bottle again for another 6 months. Now here I am again with a swollen liver, it heals itself well I reckon 4-5 week break and I'll be good to go again.

>being this retarded

28 here. Used to drink bottles of 175 proof at 20 without hangovers , now I get massive headaches from drinking 1 can of light beer.

Because I went to every meeting with her you fucknut. I could clearly see everyone there was her peer and she deserved to be among people that would use and abuse her like she does them. For rehab though, AA has a globally recognized poor success rate compared to both professional and non professional help. That's why over 92% of people in US AA groups relapse within the first two years.

>3 month of getting trashed twice a week
>look at my surroundings
>look at myself
>disgust
And that's why I barely drink. Even at this new years eve party I was at I still had fun and only had two beers, a shot and a glass of sparkling wine.

Only reason I stopped binge drinking is that working full time it is impossible to properly recover

Functional alcoholics with proper jobs must be absolutely exhausted literally all of the time

>That's why over 92% of people in US AA groups relapse within the first two years.

Okay you know someone is legitimately stupid when they make up statistics knowing everyone else can fact check on google in like 5 seconds.

Also, learn the difference between rehab and alcoholics anonymous.

Alright man, have fun with your big book written in the 30s, have fun saying you have no control and must trust a higher power, have fun listening to stories of everyone relapsing, and have fun following a 12 step program proven to be less effective than every other in and out patient care program ever.

Telling someone about 12 steps won't make then follow it, if you're an alcoholic you're going to drink when you want to regardless of the bs people spew at you. I know, I had a narcotics addiction, went through the same exact shit in narcotics anonymous, and only stayed sober when I told myself that I am in control of me.

You ask a higher power to lift for you too? And work hard for you? The only higher power is your own willpower my idiotic friend.

>disputes my claim to statistics
>fails to provide any disputing evidence allegedly found on Google so easily
Sure bud.

Either you go look for help or you're going to die a very painful death. It's up to you. Discussing with strangers from Pakistan is not gonna change that.

It's not about the higher power shit or the big book for me. For me, it's just about being able to go somewhere and talk to people who are going through the same shit you're going through. I get it dude, you're a badass who needs absolutely no help navigating this world. But some people find comfort in being able to talk to others about shared struggles.

Those were bad influences for me, and are for many people. I never liked a single person I met in either NA or AA, they all had a plethora of problems and some were even active pimps. Almost all were the lowest scum in human life. I'm no better, but hanging around those people didn't help me at all.

I never understood how people keep drinking alcohol on a regular basis.

I drank it while my teenage years + couple years after that but stopped completely around the age 23 (26 years now)

It tastes like shit in most cases and is used in most cases as a drug to brainfuck actions.
You feel like shit when you booze to much and it's literally poison for your body.

The last time I drunk was a beer in German monastery which is brewed since 100 years in that special way.

My wife doesn't drink alcohol too

Good for you. Some people have different genetics than you.

I don't like alcohol either but I don't pretend I'm better than people who are genetically predisposed to addiction.

Why would you ever fuck such a worthless waste of flesh user?

Sometimes I feel like I can't stop.

Yeah shits no joke been to the hospital numerous of times I remember my lowest was getting drunk off mouth was those Dt's are no joke I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemies its like you've died and gone to hell you do meet some pretty hot chicks in the looney/detox bin but its not worth it.

He never said this

I'm moderating the liver damage, I'm not addicted hence why I can stop easily, not drank for 8 days now.

>I'm going to drink in moderation.
lmao rip

fuck off, Veeky Forums only knows one true queen, and her name is Ozge

yeah guys alcohol and OTC pain meds are no joke. just because they're sold in stores doesn't mean it's okay to excess

>not addicted
>counting the days
user, you might be addiccted.

Liver cells can regenerate and it'll patch itself up, but it'll never be quite the same. You're fucking other parts of your body that won't recover.

Alcoholism has links to dementia. Is that what you want?

>my wife doesn't drink alcohol too
>doesn't drink alcohol
>too
either. your wife doesn't drink alcohol -either-. Jesus fucking christ. Is english not your first language? do-too, don't-either. Do you enjoy butchering the english language? The fuck is wrong with you? I wouldn't worry about alcohol affecting your mental gains, I'm pretty sure they're non existant. Read a fucking book for christ's sake. Fuck me!

>christ's

I love it
I love the taste of booze, that flammable unearthly gaseous quality booze has on your tongue
I love how much smoother and more colourful the world is
I never get bored when im drunk, music sounds better and i always have an excsue for shit i dont wanna do
Sorry can't do that i'll do it when i sober up