Shorts suggestions

Can someone recommend the most durable type of shorts to wear to the gym. I have ripped 2 cargo shorts in 3 month while squatting and I don't want that to happen again. Thanks

Cut off sweat pants (y). Just the shittest ones from Walmart or wherever and give them the snip. They're comfy and designed for fatties so they have a decent amount of give.

Sbd singlet and tshirt. I stopped wearing shorts ages ago

i wear my girls' capris because they show off my glutes AND they're stretchy.

so just ask a girl on a date, tell her to wear stretchy pants, then after you bed her hide her pants and act like you don't know where they went.

lululemon is the only way to go fampai

basketball shorts or any kind of sports shorts that arent tight

>claims to wear cargo shorts to the gym
You don't have to act like a retard on Veeky Forums to ask what people wear

Just be the guy that
>wears basketball shorts to the gym

w-what's wrong with this
most of the non-huge people I see do it
i like shorts
they're comfy and easy to wear

I use board shorts. They're stretchy and comfy. I don't care about how I look, though.

Absolutely nothing wrong with wearing shorts to the gym, nada. Idk where this meme came from

I do too, nothing actually wrong with it, but it seems like every week someone starts a thread with that greentext

>he doesn't have 7 different sweatpants
I mean come the fuck on, they're the male equivalent of yoga pants - comfy and lets you move around.
They're also cheap and available everywhere, just copped some last night because some store had them on surplus and were even cheaper.

Are cargo shorts bad for gym? it's the only shorts I bought from home so...

squatting in anything but basketball shorts..

Not gonna make it.

I plan to use jogger pants, im starting this week.
Is it k or was it a retarded choice?

> cargo shorts at the gym

low effort

what do you wear in summer?

> inb4 heatstroke mid set

They're not preferable for a gym, sweats, & gym sorts are go-to's. Cut off sweats if you ball someone's

>hes that guy

I don't get...either you're trolling, dumb, or autistic

Basketball shorts

>boogie'sface.jpg

Thin and light sweatpants to show off dick gainz.
Luckily my gym is also ice cold so that's never a problem.

I usually wear these
> pic related

but I walk 20min to the gym, for my cardio. and I'll sweat through them by the time I get there. aircon at the gym doesn't help

Don't wear gray. I made this mistake once, and the sweat from my head dripped down my chin and landed right on my dick making it look like I pissed/came while lifting, not saying that hasn't happened but that just made everyone think it actually happened.
Nevertheless, sweatpants are a godsend. Wear them all the time, more comfy than PJs.

>unironically this

have built in undies so stops my junk falling out, plus stretchy around the legs

>cargo shorts

How's high school, my friend?

This. Why anyone would wear anything besides sweatpants or similar to work out in is beyond me.

Just wear sport shorts??? Are that fucking stupid?

>are that fucking stupid??

You sure are