Ice cream diet

You guys want to lose 5-10 pounds in 10 days? You guys wanna get more cut? Eat nothing but Halo Top ice cream for 10 days and see the results. I am on day three of this and I am still feeling good and barley are hungry. I eat three pints a day and drink a gallon of water and take two multi-vitamins to get the necessary vitamins I need.

Here are the nutrition facts:
>4 servings in a pint
>240-280 calories depending on the type
>6 grams of protein
>5 grams of sugar
>10 grams of carbs
>2.5 grams of fat

They have a large variety of flavors such as:
>chocolate
>vanilla bean
>pistachio
>peanut butter cup
>chocolate almond crunch
>birthday cake
>mint chip
>cookie dough

If you have any questions about the diet, let me know!

I am confuse
so there are 4 servings in a pint?
and it's 280cals per pint?

Is that entire tub just a pint? Or are there multiple pints in that tub?
Is that entire tub 280cals?
How big is the tub compared in size to something else?

I would do this but add like 200 calories of frozen assorted veggies for micronutrients and it's good ur taking a multivitamin. Kokkomen makes a really good stir fry sauce with 20 cals\tbs which is so good on microwaved frozen veggies

the sauce is also good in ice cream

Sorry, I meant 280 calories in total for the pint.

Shilling this hard

pls you didn't explain
i havent had ice cream in so long i need this
save me from hell

>Hur dur he's telling people how to lose weight with ice cream! He's a shill XD

Are you really this retarded?

if you're desperate for a sweet little treat, give it a try. It's definitely not a subsitute for ice cream though. tastes like flavored ice milk.

I buy my pints at Whole Foods, really good shit

It really doesn't though lol, it's not like other healthy ice cream. It actually tastes like legit ice cream my dude

being this mad
>how much is halo paying you to shill

Fuck I'll try anything
I have a sweet tooth that I haven't caved into forever. If I can eat half a pint and not feel guilty idgaf

Those macros don't add up properly please fix them

I just looked this up to see if it is true:

>240-360 calories per pint
>20+ grams of protein
>erythritol but whatever

How much does a pint of this run? Would love to do thing but spending $20/day on food isn't going to happen

You stupid faggots realize that low calorie ice creams are just whipped up regular ice cream and that you're literally paying for empty space, right?
>b-but muh added brotein
Waste of money and this shit doesn't even taste good. Are you so retarded that you can't even manage your macros properly?

Shill threads are the worst. I'm going to get a job at your company and wipe my listeria covered dick all over your nozzles so you'll never try this again.

ice milk isn't fantastic but it definitely beats eating more greek yogurt

I put these in my smoothies but it's a bit expensive to eat on the regular. It is true that the macros are insane for ice cream that actually tastes amazing

this one isnt like that

Literally zero dollars lol
How
Sorry for late response, the run about 5$ a pop. Not too bad.
Have you tried it?
Fucking thank you for not being another retard

Fuck that, im sticking with hagendaz, fkn piano man turned me onto them but they're $13 a pop in australia, i eat one a day, fkn destroyin muh bank account

Well, he is shilling. It's a fucking meme diet they're pushing. I remember watching some dumb bitch on YouTube Vlog her ice cream diet

>Guys eat cancer in a tub to lose weight

i'll stick to 4 scoops of ben and jerry

real food!

Not even a shill, it tastes pretty nice for what it is. Not so good as regular ice cream but worth it for what it is

Yes, that is a pint and one pint is 280 calories.

No it doesnt. Ive only had vanilla and it has a good vanilla flavor with a slight aftertaste that you get over

I'll pick one of these up once in a while if I want a tasty treat that I won't feel shitty about later. I might be inclined to stock up more often if they weren't so pricey, but that's probably for the best. I've tried birthday cake, mint choc, and smores so far, this shit is delicious and fuck anyone that says otherwise.

I enjoy the peanut butter cup a lot my self

shoo shoo Jason

>more protein with same calories as a protein bar
>closest store is 20 miles away

kill me. How much are they a tub generally?

Usually a buck more than Ben and Jerries or Hagen Daz, so like $6

nigga what kind of protein bars you eatin

Bout tree fiddy

I've tried Arctic Zero and it tasted absolutely trashy

I don't understand the concept. You need 6 tubs to hit a bare minimum healthy calorific intake. That's $30 minimum per day.

Could just bulk buy yoghurt (or quark but I've never tried freezing it - anyone?), Nesquik powder and protein powder, mix and freeze.

Am I wrong?

Yeah don't eat that shit it's disgusting

You're to smart for this place..
Get out while you still can

this sounds like an sure fire way to get cancer

It tastes pretty decent, but you have to let it sit for a bit at room temperature to soften. Good with some wheat germ as well.

I wouldn't base an entire diet around it as that's fucking retarded, it's also kind of expensive.