Who /bluetoothearphones/ here?

who /bluetoothearphones/ here?

redpill me on your brand and/or suggest me a pair I can buy for around $30 on amazon

pic related - I currently have these and the cord is so fucking long and I hate them and I'm returning them

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01I0VIMK0/
youtube.com/watch?v=089-dsMCXX0
amazon.com/dp/B00SA1IAWG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was given a pair pf those same ones (also dislike them). Seems like everything sub $35 is just a variant of the same thing. Do you really have to spend $80 to get anything decent?

i use those and love em
cheapy from amazon, sound quality is pretty decent too..

yeah but the cord man, it's too long and I can't be bother to clip it to my shirt. the cord gets caught when I turn my head and practically yanks one of the earbuds out

you're wearing them by placing the cord behind your neck...right?

yeah

hey nice i have those too
oh no, i'm retarded

thanks for making me giggle user

but let me expand:
they also bunch up so the cord on one side of my ear is really long and the other is really short

Hey OP, I normally use some Jabra Bluetooth headphones I got for free. They stay in my ear well enough while running and lifting. They're under 30.

I also have a pair of blue ant pump headphones. A bit big and awkward to put on the ear but are waterproof, planning to test them while I swim.

Sounf quality wise, the Jabra probably sounds better by a bit, dont know if it's because they fit better. Anyway, sound quality doesnt vary much with

I bought Bose ones for like $120 and it was the best money ever spent. I used to have a budget pair but it's not worth it long run

i just go the bose ones they're tight...how did you get them for $120?

I got some Jaybird X2s on sale. Love em.

also a user of pic related, Soundpeats QY7 btw

they work great, they come with a surprising amount of different sized outer rubber things that you can see in the pic, it forms to my ear really good and they are VERY stuck in there, no chance of falling out. could probably run with them just fine if i ever wanted to become a skeleton

Costco has some backbeat fits for like 57 or so. I got them a while back and I like them.

Taro tonics from amazon are like 34 and god like sound
Was so surprised at the sound quality for the price, you wont regret it

I work out at home so I use these cat ear ones because they make me happy and for me being able to wear cute things while I work out helps me feel comfortable and excited about my workout.

Plus working out at home means I don't have to care if anyone thinks I'm a fag for the headphones

Can highly vouch for taotronics too.

I had the older model (TT-BH06 I think) and the sou d quality was amazing, battery solid, and very comfortable. Left ear is intermittent now but I believe that's because I bashed them, going to get the new model on Amazon

The old model is still up for only like £12, highly worth it for the price

Would buy again. Don't understand equipped people lifting with wired headphones, this is the most worthwhile piece of lifting gear I've ever bought.

Power beats 3

I get freebies from Amazon companies all the time and bluetooth headphones are a big one

>Chew batteries like nothing else
>More expensive than regular headphones
>Usually much worse audio than regular headphones to compensate for the price increase and the battery life

PHILIPS SHB3060BK
Got these for 50 europoors, they are great, sturdy, don't slip off, battery lasts for about 8-10 continuous hours, bought em 2 years ago, still literally 0 problems.

Mpow Cheetas.
Had them for 8 months, will be buying again when they die.

>6h battery life
>$30 for a decent pair
>very good sound quality including $30 pair utilizing mic for noise cancellation

you're using the wrong pair

any thoughts about Sony NW-WS414?

maybe a cheaper alternative?

Had the same problem. Looks stupid but wear them with the cord in front.

LISTEN UP NIG FUCKING GERS

U GUYS NEED SOME BLUETOOTH WORKIN WIRELESS HEADPHONES THOSE ARE THE SHIT

Mine were like 40e from an online store really nice bros

Can confirm.I love my jlab epics.

Jaybird X2

beats are the best

I've owned three pairs of Bluetooth ear buds under $30 and they were all garbage.

They're fine as a backup, but still trash.

I ended buying these amazon.com/gp/product/B01I0VIMK0/ (Pic related)

Best Bluetooth earbuds so far. They don't fall out of my ear, sound is decent, but not audiophile quality obviously, and they have great battery life.

I should have bought these from the very beginning.

Mpow is a good China brand
I have the cheetah old model
They are great, not a lot of quality but shit they are super stable even running

The only downside: I think you look super autistic if you are not fit enough.

Same. Found a pair on ebay for $45 and I love them, even without the fin things.

>cord so long
out a clip or a rubber band on the cord, dummy

Anyway, I got jaybird X2s for around $100 last year. X3 are out now, so X2 are probably around $30
Never used them though because I got a home gym and I just listen to my stereo
feels bretty good

here you go OP
youtube.com/watch?v=089-dsMCXX0

Got these on amazon for ~$40

these can get them on amazon for 70 if you dont care about color

Jlab epic2s you poorfag.

yup i hace them right now but im thinking of trying the mpow cheetahs after cuz the jaybirds are kinda loud for my pussy ears even on the lowest setting

I have those and they're perfectly good and I'm happy with them.

Yup, nuther Taotronics fan here. I got the TT-BH09s for a good price and they're very good quality. Crazy amount of charge in them as well. Would recommend to anybody.

Thanks, I'll give them a try.

Using Arctic P253 for at least 2 years now. Decent stuff for workouts and I paid just a little over $20 for them

I got the same ones from Costco and I love them.

Plz post pics of headphones

Bit of a music snob and I can't stand the noise and the terrible way they try to combat noise with bluetooth
So bluetooth headphones never

amazon.com/dp/B00SA1IAWG

These have treated me really well and never fall out even when I am really whipping the speed rope.

10/10

They are awesome