>better bodies than you will ever have
Black genetics > White genetics

>natty
TOP KEK

Also they are almost half white.

>>natty

>black
The word you're looking for is mulatto.

One drop rule, they aint black anymore how you like that shit nigga?

No legs

slav genetics > nigger genetics

>tfw slav but only 5'9''
I'm gonna show everyone what it means to be a slav...

>natty

>under 6'0
>Slav

>mulatto
the word your looking for is nigger

50% of your post is incorrect

im almost half retard but it doesnt change that I'm also a nigger. same for these guys. theyre nigs too

They admitted to trying roids in one of their videos.

I wouldn't be surprised if they jumped back on gear. I mean, look at the delts. It's always the delts.

>natty
Lmao.
Also "junk food" really doesn't matter when it comes to appearance, especially while being on juice. You just need a surplus of calories.

>natty

They're coming to Atlanta for a comedy show in a few days. Should I go?

even if they are on roids, those are some wonderfully balanced physiques. nice skin, arms arent too big. lightly feathred delts but not disgusting-tier bf%

overall really nice, thick solid, etc.

Their body can be achieved natty, however the didn't do it natty.

OK idiot post back when you look like that natty

>physique BTFO every competing natural bodybuilder in drug tested/polygraphed leagues
>somehow they don't compete
>somehow they eat fucking junk food and BTFO every natty bodybuilder that has been eating an autistic diet of chicken breast and rice for 20 years

yeah, OK

Uhh no.

Europeans have a predisposition for better upper body strength than Africans.
Slavs even more so.

> wanting to watch roided up dumb fuck twins fail at stand up comedy

thats not true at all

>tfw slav and nigga genetics
I put on muscle so easily that people think I'm on gear

>tfw when southeast asian

I put on feminine traits so quickly people think I'm for sale

>natty

Yes, it is. Every elite strongman is either germanic or slavic. Same goes for Oly.

that doesnt mean that europeans havve a stronger upper body than africans. africans have a wide variety of traits depending on what part of africa they come from. so do europeans. how can you say one gigantic group of multiple types of people has a "stronger upper body" than another gigantic dissimilar group?

It's true.
However...the sad truth, racist or not
>Black American IQ- 85 average (average 25% Caucasian DNA) Sadly no amount of affirmative action has been able to fix this.
>Sub-Saharan African IQ- 60 average
>Caucasian IQ- 100-110 average depending on African DNA present in population.

>muh dick, muh hormones, muh low impulse control, muh athletic ability
Enjoy it, it's yours

>implying asians don't dominate the light classes and Iranians don't rape the middle

yeah ok so slavs and russians usually win the 105s and shw but seriously m8

Because that one group is dominating strength sports, son.

Nobody cares about the manlet categories. And it's not like Slavs aren't competitive there either. Bulgarians dominated the lighter categories at one point.

Nobody cares. Tell me, how far in life has your superior IQ gotten you? I guarantee those nignogs in OP make at least 10× what you make. We happen to live in a world where you can make billions from bouncing a fucking ball or making YouTube videos. High IQ doesn't necessarily = success. Besides, IQ only means so much in the real world. What's even more important to being successful is gaining and applying knowledge, which is something anyone can do.

TL;DR: IQ isn't very important in modern society (But it probably should be)

lol high iq races made society modern, go live in sub saharan africa and stop shitting out garbage

yeah nobody cares, I guess that's why Salimi is more popular than Lu

>lol high iq races made society modern
So? What exactly is your point? This means fucking nothing.

I'm a Mechanical Engineer, currently in the heavy transport industry.
My IQ is average by Caucasian standards.

This is pointless and does not address the fact that there is a large disparity in intelligence between the Congoid genotype and everyone else.
You guys have your strengths, as do we

Lu is only popular because he's aesthetic, don't kid yourself.

For the record, IQ score has proven to be the most accurate indicator of success that we have.

Link?

They are obviously on gear but I thought they always straight up denied it

I think we should forget all of that and judge people individually. Even with trends of certain races, there are outliers. Assuming one's traits based on their race is never beneficial.

This. Feelsgoodman.

Not a recent pic, their diet wasn't as shit then. Also
>this entire thread thinking there's no chance they're natty
Wow what happen to Veeky Forums, I'm gone 3 years and suddenly it seems like everyone here's delusional retards

Of course there are outliers in every genome, it drives evolution.
They are the reason humanity has reached such heights.
Ultimately we all came out of Africa, that shit is proven by mitochondrial DNA

knit picking successful blacks and unsuccessful whites means nothing in the long term its about how a society moves forward or backward and high iq societies move the furthest forward

Ultimately we all came out of Africa, that shit is proven by mitochondrial DNA

So enlightening

Enjoy those abs and ypu 70 IQ, Quantavius.

>ypu
>can't even type right
Okay, Jamal

Lol what a fucking fail

Guy hit a P instead of an "O"

And also forgot to add an r, silly.

>natty
>black

>>>
Blacks in the same relative income bracket as whites in the western world will have an insignificant difference in IQ. But beta whites will deny this to shit on a whole race to feel better about their sad lives

>africans have a wide variety of traits
like being subhuman

it is a mystery that they still exist, I'll give you that

>Enjoy those abs and you 70 IQ, Quantavius.
Well, still retarded. Keep working damage control, Tyrese.

You proved me wrong how?

Try again, Niganomicus.

Is this a black power board? Am I in the wrong place? I try to steer clear of /cuckoldry/, but I may have mis-clicked.

>wha-what? Being racist on Veeky Forums backfires? But how??

Top cuck

>>natty
We live in the era of infinite and quick accessible information and you still choose to be ignorant.Shame.

they are neither natty nor (completely) black.

Whats the difference?

It doesn't change anything, if you are a Mulatto you are a Nigger.

around 100lbs
still, pudz's stack had to be insane. Twins are probably just on test.

They took orals in their youth, when it was legal (dbol was legal till 2001). Hence gyno. There's no way they're completly natty now, but they say they are.

dat silverback action

>junk food
>natty
>black

Checks out. Lots of bad food, no roids and nothing but time in jail.

>Sub-Saharan African IQ- 60
that's heavily retarded. I refuse to believe that a whole ethnic group can be as stupid as monkeys. After all they build some "cities" and roads. Monkeys don't do that.

your point being? It's average that counts. No one is denying that there are some smart black guys. But really smart people are 10 times less likely to be black than asian or white.

keeeeeek

Putin is only like 5' 6" m8. I am certain most of Russia's leaders have been manlets.

>tfw too intelligent to vaccinate

>manlets

Do women prioritize dick or brain?